Ok, another stupid question. Am I downloading the client, or the server? I did delete all parts of TS 3. Thank you for the help.

Awards

9 minutes ago, Labob said:

spam and eggs I'd get spam and eggs I would

Ya mean green eggs and ham right? LOL

50 minutes ago, dadda2 said:

not 100% but teamspeak did some update and i think its to do with the 32bit

Yes it had updates but that link will have the updates included in it.

12 minutes ago, Sitting-Duc said:

Choose 64bit where possible.

I have a 64 bit system and I used the TS3 64 bit and it gave me headaches. The 32 bit works smooth and without any issues.

Edited by Angelz

Ok, One more question. I have tried three times, and when I go to install, I get this message when TS try's to start. Now what? lol

image.png.4d2d331d0e14ed1c695688de2f4b585d.png

Awards

14 minutes ago, _GATOR_ said:

Ok, One more question. I have tried three times, and when I go to install, I get this message when TS try's to start. Now what? lol

image.png.4d2d331d0e14ed1c695688de2f4b585d.png

Maybe something here can help. https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/128841-Client-3-1-x-does-not-start-(api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0-dll)

Did you uninstall before you reinstalled it? If you did try installing without uninstalling it.

That link is from back in 2015. I am not sure if it that download will help but it doesn't hurt to try.

OK, try reinstalling it and do not uninstall it. Install it over top.

When is the last time you did a windows update. That is one of the things that seems to help out more often than not.

Edited by Angelz

Doing the windows update right now. Lots of them, lol. I will try to install over it tomorrow after work. Thanks for the help all.

Awards