XtremeIdiots
JohnnyDos

Bottle Opener

17 hours ago, RobMc said:

Ask me it looks like your type of gal?

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have any more kids, anyway . . .

BUT, I had a dream recently that I had a beautiful baby girl, who looked more like "Momma" than "Daddy;" hence, she was beautiful . . .

I am still "potent." 

A few ladies told me that whatever baby I have will be beautiful.

And then they would add, "As long as it looks like the mother.  Just sayin'"

And I'm like, what da?

Lol.

Ayaq

6 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

I am still "potent." 

Too much detail buddy, but doesn't hurt to advertise does it? No one would doubt a manly ex Alaskan being anything but that, I'm sure your hundreds of virile offspring will keep your lineage going for millenia. I worry about you finding the right woman in your current area? ffs they wear perfume and are probably a bit skinnier than what you became used to, I know your love for blubber. 

Beware the ones with adams apples, hairy arms and a five o'clock shadow, they look stunning when you're pissed but get them home and stick your hand down to find meat and two veg and you're in trouble. A good test is to get them to drive, if they can reverse park leg it.

love you in a manly non gay way buddy

5 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Too much detail buddy, but doesn't hurt to advertise does it? No one would doubt a manly ex Alaskan being anything but that, I'm sure your hundreds of virile offspring will keep your lineage going for millenia. I worry about you finding the right woman in your current area? ffs they wear perfume and are probably a bit skinnier than what you became used to, I know your love for blubber. 

Beware the ones with adams apples, hairy arms and a five o'clock shadow, they look stunning when you're pissed but get them home and stick your hand down to find meat and two veg and you're in trouble. A good test is to get them to drive, if they can reverse park leg it.

love you in a manly non gay way buddy

Hhehehaheheaheheheheaheehheehehwaahehaahhahew!!

Buddy, I usually start laughing before I even read your posts . . .

After I've read your posts, I start sobbing . . .

LMFAO, you crazy cork-sucker . . . in a loving, non-gay kinda-way, as per the contract, etc., yadda, E. Pluribus Unum, por favor, Perestroika, Glasnost, an "easening of yadda, yeah, so much for that."  Ayaq