Sign in to follow this  
ENG4INE

HELP! I can't hear enemy or team mate gunfire in the COD5 NAM server!

Hello! I have quite a strange problem. I cannot hear any enemy or friendly fire on the COD5 Nam server. It started yesterday. I can hear my own gunfire but no one else's. I restarted my game. I restarted my computer and then I reset my game to factory settings within the game. Do you have any insight as to what the problem may be? Thanks in advance! 

ENG4INE

Possibly a bad file in the install directory.  May have to go back in reinstall the 1.7 cod5 patch.  try that first.

Where did you get your cod5?  steam?  or direct cd install?

but yeah, sounds like a software issue more so than a hardware issue.

Keep us posted.

~XTeKK

Awards

31 minutes ago, ENG4INE said:

Hello! I have quite a strange problem. I cannot hear any enemy or friendly fire on the COD5 Nam server. It started yesterday. I can hear my own gunfire but no one else's. I restarted my game. I restarted my computer and then I reset my game to factory settings within the game. Do you have any insight as to what the problem may be? Thanks in advance! 

ENG4INE

check all your sound setting in game,,there is a master sound is it all turned on,,also I think its time to change your sig!!

On 1/13/2020 at 12:40 PM, ENG4INE said:

ENG4INE

Hey Eng4ine. Good to see you back.

Has this issue with your sound been resolved?