Skyler_HUN

XLRSTATS problem

Hey Idiots!

I have some problem with this... My XLRstats stopped to work on 28th of March. And it shows I played from Netherlands. It is funnx because I have never been in there. I always play with hungarian or danish IP address. I saw that the other player's stats actual. Do you have any solution or Idea? I really want to fox it :D

Awards

There was 22 people on last evening and XLRstats disconnected. Might be a problem with the much higher than usual internet traffic. I've noticed that everyone's pings are fluctuating quite a bit and the servers feel a bit laggy.       

Thanks for your answere J3st3r! So the only thing I have to do just be patient and the problem will stop :)

Awards

9 hours ago, J3st3r said:

There was 22 people on last evening and XLRstats disconnected. Might be a problem with the much higher than usual internet traffic. I've noticed that everyone's pings are fluctuating quite a bit and the servers feel a bit laggy.       

Nope - I had a power cut which is why XlrStats stopped working. And I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed and resolve it when the power came back on. 

Duc