Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I am angry as Hell

baldie

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3340
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33720
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Just got back from picking my 13 year old son up from the Army Cadets to be told that he is no longer allowed to wear his Uniform out side of the compound and he must wear civies to and from. WHY YOU MAY ASK ??

Well some people of other nationalities (I WONT LOWER MYSELF TO CALL THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE) GROWN MEN have been targeting these kids pelting them with stones, eggs and rubbish. Calling them foul names so the Commanding Officer has had to make this new rule to try and protect the kids..

And the POLICE are a joke all they say is untill a child gets seriously hurt they can do nothing. And they told the Major you can understand where these people might find it offensive to see kids in Military Uniform. I rest my case im so Fucked off with my country its about time the real people took power and started kicking these ASSHOLES STRAIGHT OUT and stopped this pussy footing around.

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Yep. I think I would be finding someone throwing rocks.. and shove them straight up their ass.

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Content Count:  3340
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33720
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

PT-Bama
Yep. I think I would be finding someone throwing rocks.. and shove them straight up their ass.

Thats what I said when I picked my lad up but got told they cant run the risk of retribution it a fucking joke I would like to see them try it with full grown soldiers ..

• Member ID:  3214
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Content Count:  2362
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14004
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/23/1981

well what i would do is send him back in his uniform find the one who is doing it  and give back what the asshols have been giving  rocks right upside there f-ing head assholes 

danko

• Member ID:  1588
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  904
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5532
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

AMEN BROTHER--so instead of defending their own and going after the rock throwers -who are commiting assault by the way--the Army teaches him to hide and feel afraid cause there is no one to back him----THE NEW AMERICA!! When I was a kid (5th grade)my dad seen me yelling at a bully picking on my friend, and when I got in the truck he said get back out of the truck and kick his ass or I'm gonna whoop your ass when we get home-- he said you either shut up, or hit the mother fucker. I got out---------The bully didn't pick on me or my friend after that--in fact no one did,all of a sudden I had lots of friends!!lol I GUESS THE ARMY IS TEACHING THEM TO SHUT UP.

BURNS MY ASS TO!!!!!!!!!

Awards

• Member ID:  189
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978

i carry a gun with a silecer been known to go off mutherfuckers like that]\

• Member ID:  68
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2709
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14854
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/13/1969

I can really imagine your feelings about this..

but I am a little simpleminded with this things....my son or nephew or whatever would have gone back to them with me in the background and things will happen....

if they want to start a fight ? its not my fault......LOL

be happy you live in the UK....talking about foreigns?

if I am starting this here I will be called "NAZI"

• Member ID:  1634
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1634
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  12427
  • Birthday:  04/19/1949

So this commander is worried that they will burn a flag or a BIBLE and say death to the infidel LOL

what a Pussy.

• Member ID:  113
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1295
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8353
  • Birthday:  07/11/1969

For once the French have things right, don't let them into the country. And if they are in, kick their asses out. Political correctness can go too far. Last year I did the Nijmegen march, and we had someone spit on us in the Netherlands. He was not born there and proceeded to get his ass thumped. This is the world we live in now. Might want to move this to the political forum. TooT

• Member ID:  105
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3524

GREAT NOW YA GOT ME PISSED OFF.!!!

SOME BODY NEEDS TA KICK THE FUCKIN SHIT OUT OF THEM CUM SUCKIN FAGS.!!!!

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6418
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54347
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

I would be damned.....I say walk them in uniform with a big ass stick nd the 1st person that throws a thing or says some shit or whatever gets there head split ......Its that simple...Sorry but It pisses me off to even imagine this...A uniform is to be displayed and honored....The major needs a foot up his ass as well and all the others in charge there WTF...This makes me sad and angry....I would be damned that is for sure....Makes me sick

• Member ID:  1588
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  904
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5532
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

Let see them throw rocks at him when he gets a little older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE

Awards

• Member ID:  82
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

You are wrong there Nightmare, everytime someone try's to open their mouths in this country about our "ethnic brothers" they are immediately branded a Nazi, up until a few years ago even having short hair and flying the English flag ( The Cross of St George) would get you branded a football hooligan loving Nazi, yet the Scots Welsh and Northern Irish could all fly their national flags with impunity, us English had to fly the Union Jack which is the flag of Great Britain, any one flying the national flag in their gardens or out of their windows would be made to take it down by the council and police. Baldie has every reason to be angry, if these "fellow Britains" would have thrown stones at kids in uniforms you could have bet your life that nothing would have been done about it, but if Baldie had retaliated there would have been more police on the scene then a normal Brit has seen in his lifetime and Baldie would have been the one to suffer, lets face it a few years ago we had lots of Muslims standing outside parliament burning our flag and with banners saying kill Tony Blair (who was prime minister at the time) and that parliament would be bombed in another terrorist atrocity and that Britain would be a Muslim state very soon and a gang of supposesed right wing hooligans (they are always supposed right wing hooligans by the way) opposed them and guess who was dispersed by the police and arrested....yes the supposed right wing hooligans, not the people who wanted to kill the British Prime Minister, so if you think Germany is bad m8 you should try living here for a while.Yell

• Member ID:  824
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2144
  • Birthday:  03/08/1967

what is going on in this world is fuckin up side down . good people get shit on and shiitty people get to do whatever they feel like . this pc correctness is waaaaaaaaay out of control . 

• Member ID:  819
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

I am so disgusted at how much imbalance we now have in the UK, the indigenous population does get classed as second best, with less rights than immigrants and other ethnic minorities. Just because they are a minority, doesn't mean they are given far more than the white population. It is becoming a ridiculour farce. And the weird thing is it is the majority white politicians who are creating this, or at least created it under Labour, fucking Labour equality my arse!

don't be surprised of any fightback from the white population in the future, I wish someone would create the Commonsense Party!

you can't blame the Labour party for this, they are all the same, lets see what happens in the next 5 years..fuck all as usual, thats my prediction!Frown

• Member ID:  68
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2709
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14854
  • Birthday:  04/13/1969

Sonovabich
You are wrong there Nightmare, everytime someone try's to open their mouths in this country about our "ethnic brothers" they are immediately branded a Nazi, up until a few years ago even having short hair and flying the English flag ( The Cross of St George) would get you branded a football hooligan loving Nazi, yet the Scots Welsh and Northern Irish could all fly their national flags with impunity, us English had to fly the Union Jack which is the flag of Great Britain, any one flying the national flag in their gardens or out of their windows would be made to take it down by the council and police. Baldie has every reason to be angry, if these "fellow Britains" would have thrown stones at kids in uniforms you could have bet your life that nothing would have been done about it, but if Baldie had retaliated there would have been more police on the scene then a normal Brit has seen in his lifetime and Baldie would have been the one to suffer, lets face it a few years ago we had lots of Muslims standing outside parliament burning our flag and with banners saying kill Tony Blair (who was prime minister at the time) and that parliament would be bombed in another terrorist atrocity and that Britain would be a Muslim state very soon and a gang of supposesed right wing hooligans (they are always supposed right wing hooligans by the way) opposed them and guess who was dispersed by the police and arrested....yes the supposed right wing hooligans, not the people who wanted to kill the British Prime Minister, so if you think Germany is bad m8 you should try living here for a while.Yell

I havnt been in the UK for a few years now because my brother-in-law went back to germany again

btw he is a Royal Air Force heli pilot....

but its sad to hear things are going this wrong over there...

its just if you are called a NAZI its easier to deal with...you know you are not....LOL

with the german history on my/our shoulders its really difficult

the point is....these guys didnt deserve a punch in their faces because of their religion affiliation

they deserved it because of their behaviour ...end of story Cool

• Member ID:  213
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5645
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

Wow, reading this shit from the U.K. scares the hell out of me in the U.S.A. these politically correct Mother fuckers keep breeding and voting and electing Pussified Morons to office who actually think letting people immigrate to there country with no intention of assimulating into it like every good immigrant did before them is totally jacked. I actually hope we go to war with islam right now and get this shit over with before they take over from the inside out..... Fuck em 

I was always brought up hearing the term "Majority Rules" but not so anymore not in my country at least, it seems it is now "ethnic minorities rule"Frown

• Member ID:  891
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2261
  • Birthday:  02/27/1980

Sonovabich
I was always brought up hearing the term "Majority Rules" but not so anymore not in my country at least, it seems it is now "ethnic minorities rule"Frown

Oh your country too, gotta love it, If your White, your wrong, if your not baptist, your wrong, if your not poor and not on welfare, your wrong, It's fucking insane that where I live i Have to carry my fucking machete at night not to get fucked with by the drove of miscreants wandersing3/4 of Jacksonville, we had a cop here yesterday, didn't even give me shit about carrying a large blade, cause he fucking understood being white is like being a fucking target, and by no means is this disrespect to our other members on this board if they fall into other racial categories, it's seriously what it seems to be like on my side of Jacksonville, you would have to ask budman, bout the other side.

• Member ID:  819
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

Problem is, if you DO stand up for the right thing and your own rights, and I don't mean being racist or eliteist, then you get called uncaring, selfish and racist or eliteist. Since when has been doing right for my family ever been any of those.

Isn't living of the state because you can't be arsed to work and have 11 kids being uncaring for yourself and your children whilst taking the piss out of those who work hard.

Isn't it the same if you declare political asylum, or are an illigal immigrant, only to then live of the people and state you are a parasite of.

Fair enough if you work hard or contribute to the whole, but if you choice is to sit back and relax and act as an infestation, should the infestation be eliminated (LOL I don't mean shoot them all).

Education, moral honour (yes honOUR) and a sense of self belief are what people need, but they must be willing to want to imrove themselves, if they want to scrounge, sterilise the fuckers when they won't comply, harsh but fair, and the only way to stop the crap. And I believe this.

• Member ID:  783
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1698
  • Birthday:  04/10/1990

You know......some people just need their testicles permanently revoked.

• Member ID:  1100
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1038
  • Achievement Points:  9273
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Android

Hickeydog
You know......some people just need their testicles permanently revoked.

I want you to  CLICK HERE