Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Take care

Credit

• Member ID:  542
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

I would also like to say think for a moment before you post. How would you feel if you was in credits or any of the others shoes who are going thru this situation. Would you like to be bashed I think not so just show them some respect and understanding as you would want some shown to you.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  27
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  307
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1712
  • Birthday:  06/03/1957

Graffittis two cents:

Was playing normally (like always) on modern warfare 2 multiplayer game, checked for deathmatch servers, (inside the normal steam environment), was directed into a game that was already running, everybody was jumping high in the air (very low grav), it was funny, and it made me 5 star general on a 70 - level......  I asked nobody for nothing, but STILL have the 70 5* general level on the game, no way to get rid of it, changed computer, re-installed the game - doiwnloded the f...ing 7.23 GB again, and re-installed it a 3rd time and still 5* 70.... have them since a year or so, my real level before the game was 14 or 16 or so...... 

Of course I am not a cheater, and those who kill me (too often...) inside our servers know my really weak level, and average results ,but this ofcourse does NOT take the fun of OUR games in OUR servers away, neither my pride and plerasure  of my >XI< tags that I am wearring since 2 1/2 or 3 years now.

If ever pb goes over the MW2 servers, things that hapened to U could happen to me, in regards of the above.

Credit, I can more than understand your feelings, especially if and when your conscience is clean. Would be frustrated, angry and deceived, like you are now. Please do as suggested above.

ADMINS: thanks for keeping our servers clean of cheaters, hackers and other  assholes, without U all, XI would have perished a long time ago. Great job.

• Member ID:  1103
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

Hope this gets sorted out, I've seen this type of issue before sometimes it gets rectified, sometimes not.  if not 2 solutions are to accept it or get another copy of the game, it's one of the reasons I use the platform I do though.

• Member ID:  2086
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1109
  • Birthday:  10/23/1979

I for one have been in credits shoes before. back when cod4 first came out and everyone was making maps,

One of the mappers wrote a code into their map to steal your cdkey and guid, half of my clan at the time got banned by pb/pbbans we were so pissed off that we all got in contact with pb and pbbans to get this sorted out.

Pbbans said they would remove the ban cause of the problem, but pb would not even listen to us even thou they new what had happened cause they were getting all kind of emails and tickets about the map plus a mod that was doing the same thing.

In the end all 20 of us had to go out and buy new cd keys to be able to play. luckly our fellow clan members kicked in and helped us out to buy the new cd keys.

So credit I feel for you m8, but in the end it is up to the person playing the game to watch out for them self, So I hope you get this all sorted out man and return to the clan and or servers.

• Member ID:  1130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

PT-Bama
credit
av8or

and to generalize everyone with the prisoners in the UK is a load of shit, but i guess thats what this clan is about, acuse acuse acuse then look the other way. anyway there aint much reason for being in a family if you cant be there for your fellow clan members

Your right .. i got the pm and every one was against me in one sec.. 

I accept now that i couldn't ware the tags anny more because this F**Ked reson 

But what drives me mad is that moste of you guys realy thinks that im cheating and thats not true and that pisses me off...

So i stoped waring the tags because it supose to be a family but if no one trust you anny more there is no reson for me to stay.

And i dont like that. i rater would had stayed to play with you all!

I think it's real easy for a lot of folks to jump to conclusions in a situation like this. The Senior Admins have had a tough time making a decision, and they had to apply some 'universal' logic to the stance we are taking on members that show up with a PB ban. As has been said before, no one is directly accusing any of the members who find themselves in this situation of actually hacking. Only the member him/her self knows that answer. The fact is, regardless of the way it took place, these members find themselves in this situation. 

I don't think that a members 'farewell' post, because he/she is being forced to drop their tags, is a place to be pointing fingers and telling them 'don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out'. IF the Seniors had felt that was warranted, they would have banned them from servers and website and been done with it. It is unfortunate that the REAL possibility exists that some of our fellow members are being ex-communicated because of something they may have not done themselves, yet I understand why it had to be done.

I would just encourage members and guests alike to not be rash in accusing anyone of anything unless you are 100% certain of what you are talking about.

Be Well

Very good post Bama and well put. IMHO one of the best posts in here. 

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

• Member ID:  558
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3785
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  29048
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/06/1964
  • Device:  Windows

Kash

I for one have been in credits shoes before. back when cod4 first came out and everyone was making maps,

One of the mappers wrote a code into their map to steal your cdkey and guid, half of my clan at the time got banned by pb/pbbans we were so pissed off that we all got in contact with pb and pbbans to get this sorted out.

Pbbans said they would remove the ban cause of the problem, but pb would not even listen to us even thou they new what had happened cause they were getting all kind of emails and tickets about the map plus a mod that was doing the same thing.

Yes Kash CREDIT IS NO CHEATER They stole his key an use it.

• Member ID:  1030
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1955
  • Birthday:  06/25/1990

Sun Tzu
I would also like to say think for a moment before you post. How would you feel if you was in credits or any of the others shoes who are going thru this situation. Would you like to be bashed I think not so just show them some respect and understanding as you would want some shown to you.

Yeah i know what you mean i would have done the same thing i think ;) 

But thats not my issue anny more i contacted pbban and pb so i hope to sort it out..

So what pisses me off now is that some friends (i tought) where i played with verry mutch still tinks that i was cheating 

Thats my problem now..

Now i only hope that the bann can be undone because im not gona buy an other coppy of cod 4..

But Sun Tzu i will see you at black ops what i still can play ;)

We will meet again ! 

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Firstly Credit i really hope you get this problem sorted out, but i keep getting told that PB  don't make many mistakes and overturn very few bans, now if they are making lots of mistakes then why the fuck have we started streaming our servers, lets go back to the old way of policing our servers, when i said look to yourself, you said that it was your friends who played on your machine and got you banned ( good friends eh! ) but you come on here and say i am not your friend, i would never hack on my friends machine and get them banned, if that's what friends do maybe you need less friends. Once again i see a post about people being banned here (and once again it was PB ban) and it suddenly gets turned around and the Admins have to take stick about it, when we ban people we don't know, its usually "well done" "get rid of the trash" etc etc as soon as someone is banned who is quite popular it's "oh no that's wrong he is great, he never cheats" i'm sick of all the double standards, people we don't know are cheats, people we do, don't cheat, it's a load of bollocks (and i'm not saying that you cheated Credit) before another accusation comes in, i am just saying what happens time and time again here, at the moment cod4 is getting it in the neck because we just started streaming PB, so the sooner we start streaming all our servers Black Ops included, the better, or stream none, whatever, then let other game admins get it in the neck for something they ain't done.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Well if I can interject, not sure when we changed our policy but I like things the old way. If you catch them cheating and with proof you ban them. I hate cheater with a passion but I don't want false positives. We have all been fucked by Punk Buster once or twice in our pasts. I believe we are setting ourselves up for big problems relying on punk buster to ban peeps and it sounds a bit lazy.

If he was not hacking and is not being accused of hacking, why is he removing his tags. What does punk buster say in whatever report he was doing? Or does it just ban you and with no reason detailed. If that is the case, then that is way fucked up.

If there is a new policy its fine by me but just what Hxtr said there is no prove of me being cheating so maby this new way is not as watertight as you al tought ..

So fine i put my self down with your dession..

But i dont think this is the right way to do it.

This is the last thing im gona say about this now its up to PBBan and hope they will look into it

• Member ID:  285
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2204
  • Birthday:  11/04/1965

I have played PB games for years and years..  I have never been 'fucked" by punk buster.  I simply dont add any kind of extras or waht ever to my game, i dont experiment, i dont lend my games, i dont let other people play them.  Guess i been lucky

Then what about Dipsy. He SOB just posted for him for the same reason. Is he now to remove his tags?

Them all a bunch of hackers right?

At this moment i don't know Hxtr, i was only guessing it was PB  thing, i hope i'm wrong, i been on xfire with Dipsy for an hour this morning, his English ain't that good, he just said he got a message "Permanently banned"

• Member ID:  1908
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1158
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8891
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980

Sorry Credit your having a hard time with PB they can be a pain in the @$$, hope to see you wear XI Tags Soon!

Ok just making a case for poor old credit. The guys seems to be getting no support by many folks. :) I am not really asking for Dipsy's  tags. Just seeing if we may have over looked something if it was PB. I apologize for assuming it was..

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Content Count:  3862
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34164
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

stolen ... you betrayed the trust of friends  huooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
old story  .....I did not play-----was my cousin---was a friend---the mother--grandfather was.....etc....etc...
how many times , admins" listened this song"....sorry for my engl.                                 pb and gvstreaming  rules !!!

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Everyone needs to stop worrying about did he hack or not... We can not babysit every clan members pc here. So If by some odd chance your CD key is stolen or your grandma's brothers/ sisters/ girlfriend put a aimbot on your game , we can not determine who did it or why it was done. With every game or cheat detection there will be some issues, But for all you PB haters the system works real good. It is not always perfect but it works.

I do not care if you are the Founding father here at XI or the newest member----- If your guid is banned (wether you cheated or not) you are subjected to the same thing as those who have now been asked to remove there tags. If my guid came up banned -------------guess what? I would have the same fate as anyone here....

Everyone here is so caught up in the ohhh he is not a cheater ---or how can we go to a system that (streaming) that is so wrong.    For all of you who do not know we have been streaming on freeze tag 2 for damn near a year+.  Never had we had any trouble before----- But low and behold we stream to the other servers where those who have a banned guid show up most are now banned...        So why have we never had any complaints the whole time we have been streaming to 1 server? It is because most of those players did not play there....

I played there lots of time but anny why  ;)

Greywolf i accept your word. Nothing to do about it rules are rules,

Now hope that i can prove my self 

• Member ID:  793
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  391
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

greywolf2
   For all of you who do not know we have been streaming on freeze tag 2 for damn near a year+.  Never had we had any trouble before----- But low and behold we stream to the other servers where those who have a banned guid show up most are now banned...        So why have we never had any complaints the whole time we have been streaming to 1 server? It is because most of those players did not play there....

i do believe you said "Av8or--------- you were never given any special pass to play on our servers with your guid banned so long ago. We were not streaming back then so that is the real reason you were not asked to leave, no one had any clue your guid was banned untill it showed up when we started streaming...  "

thank you for proving my point, i was banned along time ago,,,,, http://www.xtremeidiots.com/fora_topic.asp?tid=4795 

and i was personally told that you (meaning xi admins) unbanned my guid so that i could play on the xi servers, now with your two quotes above i'm pretty sure that i am correct in saying what i said earlier.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

im sorry your having trouble credit. Back before you first got your tags i played with you often, i never thought you were hacking, but that;s beside my point. Here is the deal. If you werent hackin and someone stole your cd key, than i'm sorry for you. I would hate to drop my tags for any reason, but if i couldnt play on the servers anymore for whatever reason, i  would drop them because if i can't come to the party, then there is no reason to be dressed up. It sucks and i think  everyone realizes that.

I do have a question for those in the know. If PB bans your guid, and you are forced to purchase a new game with a new gamekey, will your guid change as well and allow you to end around the PB ban to some degree...even at a personal financial cost? These things are beyond my nooby comprehension. Anyways, i do hope you get it sorted out credit.

Buying a new game will get you a new GUIDSmile

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

greywolf2

Everyone needs to stop worrying about did he hack or not... We can not babysit every clan members pc here. So If by some odd chance your CD key is stolen or your grandma's brothers/ sisters/ girlfriend put a aimbot on your game , we can not determine who did it or why it was done. With every game or cheat detection there will be some issues, But for all you PB haters the system works real good. It is not always perfect but it works.

I do not care if you are the Founding father here at XI or the newest member----- If your guid is banned (wether you cheated or not) you are subjected to the same thing as those who have now been asked to remove there tags. If my guid came up banned -------------guess what? I would have the same fate as anyone here....

Everyone here is so caught up in the ohhh he is not a cheater ---or how can we go to a system that (streaming) that is so wrong.    For all of you who do not know we have been streaming on freeze tag 2 for damn near a year+.  Never had we had any trouble before----- But low and behold we stream to the other servers where those who have a banned guid show up most are now banned...        So why have we never had any complaints the whole time we have been streaming to 1 server? It is because most of those players did not play there....

i believe there was a higher up member that received a pb global ban. he bought a new copy and still has his tags.  I hate to interject here but I am in agreeance with a few other members here. streaming pb might not be the right approach to patroling our servers.  it seems like we didnt have a huge problems with cheaters here I mean what we get maybe 5-8 a week between all of our servers.  now even members that we are "really" sure didnt cheat are getting banned.  There has to be another way to solve this tiny problem we have without creating a huge problem to replace it

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Dark Asylumn
greywolf2

i believe there was a higher up member that received a pb global ban. he bought a new copy and still has his tags.  I hate to interject here but I am in agreeance with a few other members here. streaming pb might not be the right approach to patroling our servers.  it seems like we didnt have a huge problems with cheaters here I mean what we get maybe 5-8 a week between all of our servers.  now even members that we are "really" sure didnt cheat are getting banned.  There has to be another way to solve this tiny problem we have without creating a huge problem to replace it

We have never had any trouble with streaming to our servers before.......... As you may have read from my post Server 2 has been streaming for a long time------- No bitching then----  So why now?  Because we are streaming to the other servers----- and now those who did not play on the streaming server are now hit with a ban............. What gets me is those who are chimming in here    DO you really know how a ban is placed either by a software or by just a admin?????????   Educate yourselves first  or pmme your questions......... We are streaming to our servers to help keep our servers clean.....  I mean if you have ever been in one of the servers and all you here is your a cheat your a hack.... Admins here can tell you they get hit up all the time to check on a player.......   Streaming helps....   Bottom line is know who gets on your pc.  Out of the millionssssssssss of COD4 games sold----  So far to date only 68000 have been banned..............

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

greywolf2
Dark Asylumn
greywolf2

We have never had any trouble with streaming to our servers before.......... As you may have read from my post Server 2 has been streaming for a long time------- No bitching then----  So why now?  Because we are streaming to the other servers----- and now those who did not play on the streaming server are now hit with a ban............. What gets me is those who are chimming in here    DO you really know how a ban is placed either by a software or by just a admin?????????   Educate yourselves first  or pmme your questions......... We are streaming to our servers to help keep our servers clean.....  I mean if you have ever been in one of the servers and all you here is your a cheat your a hack.... Admins here can tell you they get hit up all the time to check on a player.......   Streaming helps....   Bottom line is know who gets on your pc.  Out of the millionssssssssss of COD4 games sold----  So far to date only 68000 have been banned..............

ok but you still didnt answer my first question. and I understand your frustration. but knowing what you all know that if you are pb banned more than likely it is gonna stick even if its wrong.  that should be a flag. I am not for them or against them (any recent pb streaming ban).