Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do we want anti camping on or off? VOTE HERE

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992
  • Device:  Windows

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

Sitting-duc
?n?(???)?n?

website didnt like the encoding lol :P

• Member ID:  632
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1762
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  18213
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  07/30/1977

P.S.S. Ok I swear this is it; Just think about this gang: In most other servers if you are caught camping an entire or even half a round muchless a match, they will kick your ass right out of the server and I think that 3/4 of them would ban you and I know I am not wrong about this!

yes boomer they prob will and do, but that what makes us diffrent form the others. we're not #1 for no reason. i'm not trying to stir up shit. i'm just trying prove my point about the diffrence between them and us thats all.

• Member ID:  295
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Boomer

almost 300 ROFLMBOAA!

rolling on the floor laughing my BALLS off as always!

get it man get it! now that i quoted u u get another post...dont stop postingg til ur a whore...gotta love us whoreS..we just hijack post and just post....BY THE WAY I VOTE FOR PINK TUTUSLaughing THINK MY LEGS WOULD LOOK SEXY. HXTR DONT GET A BONER(i know u Tongue out)

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I had a boner last night... you weren't complaining then! WTF?!?!

you send way to many mixed messages.. hahahaha

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

2 whores stalking each other right here in front of Rugger nd all the admins. Now  they all hve boners! lmfao

• Member ID:  420
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  285
  • Birthday:  11/10/1946

Boomer
RON_BACARDI_
Bigmeandean

Ok Ron i was just flippiing sshiit and I wasnt serious To me I really did nt cre how the vote came out HXTR knows me well enough I fip shit at him all the time and Ron I dont want to see you go anywhere you know that!

I love ya man!

Dean..I didn't take that as anything against me...just couldn't figure how it posted the name it did as the sender. I am not going anywhere...just not playing on the ACE server..for now. It just isn't any fun for me as it is now. The restrictions on my game play make it unplayable in the mode I function in. You take care of yourself and don't ever change....your humor is quite contagious you know.

now come on Ron & (everyone else), I know you don't know me and I've only seen you a couple of times in any of the servers, all it really means is that, you can't stay your ass in 1 spot and camp the entire fooking game, so like i posted a lil while ago, WHO GIVES A SHIT! If you hear your a camper, just move to another spot and continue playing man, wth no big deal either way right?

Everyone seems to have gotten into a uproar over this and its no big deal, no one is telling anyone how to play their game! The ONLY thing this has done is stop you or anyone from spending the entire match or round in 1 freaking spot! I camp and I run and gun, if I am camping then I will freaking move a few feet or run out and then back in where I was w/e you know.

The only reason I say anything is because of the "over reaction" from it all. I've sat here and read like 5 pages I think now and My opinion is that people are taking this as a personal attack and I don't believe that, that is true at all!

All its stating, again I say, you can't spend the whole fooking match in 1 fooking spot and thats all it is!

Now don't get pissed at me now, I love all my idiot brothers and sisters and would stand up for any of you, but this subject has been beat to fucking death, get fooking over it and get back in the servers and have a blast as usuall.

And NO I DO NOT HAVE MY NOSE UP ANY ADMINS ASS, and I am not looking for advancement!

thats it, luv you guys and gals

This is Boomer,

Peace Out!

P.S. If you want to bitch me out over this then PM me cuz I'm not coming back into this tread, its been beat enough already!

P.S.S. Ok I swear this is it; Just think about this gang: In most other servers if you are caught camping an entire or even half a round muchless a match, they will kick your ass right out of the server and I think that 3/4 of them would ban you and I know I am not wrong about this!

PEACE OUT!

BOOMER>>>>>OK ...I will say this only once..when I started playing this game on this site I was advised that I could play anyhow I chose as long as I didn't spawn kill, hack or otherwise cheat. There is no way you can play a whole mod without getting killed and you can't cry when you do. I watch the very good players r&g and get killed or kill about every 1.3-1.6 seconds continually (hence the high scores and deaths) I play mostly one handed and usually am hiding with a sniper rifle..in faster games a silenced G36 and c4..also hiding because I cannot move fast or steadily. I am not moaning as that is the only way I can play. I checked and camping was a part of the game, but not oblivious of taunts and whines, but still legal to do so. I know I can't play otherwise so I announced that I would cease to attempt lengthy times on the ACE mod because of the restrictions placed on me by the anti-camping. I am not whining, just explaining to the players of my situation. If I DO NOT move I get killed and if I attempt r&g I last 1-2 seconds...so what is the point of doing that to increase YOUR totals. I know I cannot win many mod ventures so play for ratio, and happy with that outcome. I can understand if you don't like the mode of play I use and have no intentions of being the poster boy for moaning and whining.  All I have said is I can't change my play and would not play on the ACE server very much, if any, in the future because of it. People say camper when it is sniper...camper when it is called stealth and guile...camper when they get shot two three times coming after the same person. Camping when they get you..and good kill when you get them. R&G to me is like when the cowboys lay under the wagons with a winchester and the indians ride around like  targets at the county fair grounds shooting arrows. Being a Marine from 1964 - 1970 taught me to be realistic in firing and being fired at...not those BS war movies you often see. Best I can tell you is to watch FULL METAL JACKET...and that is how I play.   'NUFF SAID ON THIS.

RON_BACARDI_
Boomer
RON_BACARDI_
Bigmeandean

Ok Ron i was just flippiing sshiit and I wasnt serious To me I really did nt cre how the vote came out HXTR knows me well enough I fip shit at him all the time and Ron I dont want to see you go anywhere you know that!

I love ya man!

Dean..I didn't take that as anything against me...just couldn't figure how it posted the name it did as the sender. I am not going anywhere...just not playing on the ACE server..for now. It just isn't any fun for me as it is now. The restrictions on my game play make it unplayable in the mode I function in. You take care of yourself and don't ever change....your humor is quite contagious you know.

now come on Ron & (everyone else), I know you don't know me and I've only seen you a couple of times in any of the servers, all it really means is that, you can't stay your ass in 1 spot and camp the entire fooking game, so like i posted a lil while ago, WHO GIVES A SHIT! If you hear your a camper, just move to another spot and continue playing man, wth no big deal either way right?

Everyone seems to have gotten into a uproar over this and its no big deal, no one is telling anyone how to play their game! The ONLY thing this has done is stop you or anyone from spending the entire match or round in 1 freaking spot! I camp and I run and gun, if I am camping then I will freaking move a few feet or run out and then back in where I was w/e you know.

The only reason I say anything is because of the "over reaction" from it all. I've sat here and read like 5 pages I think now and My opinion is that people are taking this as a personal attack and I don't believe that, that is true at all!

All its stating, again I say, you can't spend the whole fooking match in 1 fooking spot and thats all it is!

Now don't get pissed at me now, I love all my idiot brothers and sisters and would stand up for any of you, but this subject has been beat to fucking death, get fooking over it and get back in the servers and have a blast as usuall.

And NO I DO NOT HAVE MY NOSE UP ANY ADMINS ASS, and I am not looking for advancement!

thats it, luv you guys and gals

This is Boomer,

Peace Out!

P.S. If you want to bitch me out over this then PM me cuz I'm not coming back into this tread, its been beat enough already!

PEACE OUT!

BOOMER>>>>>OK ...I will say this only once..when I started playing this game on this site I was advised that I could play anyhow I chose as long as I didn't spawn kill, hack or otherwise cheat. There is no way you can play a whole mod without getting killed and you can't cry when you do. I watch the very good players r&g and get killed or kill about every 1.3-1.6 seconds continually (hence the high scores and deaths) I play mostly one handed and usually am hiding with a sniper rifle..in faster games a silenced G36 and c4..also hiding because I cannot move fast or steadily. I am not moaning as that is the only way I can play. I checked and camping was a part of the game, but not oblivious of taunts and whines, but still legal to do so. I know I can't play otherwise so I announced that I would cease to attempt lengthy times on the ACE mod because of the restrictions placed on me by the anti-camping. I am not whining, just explaining to the players of my situation. If I DO NOT move I get killed and if I attempt r&g I last 1-2 seconds...so what is the point of doing that to increase YOUR totals. I know I cannot win many mod ventures so play for ratio, and happy with that outcome. I can understand if you don't like the mode of play I use and have no intentions of being the poster boy for moaning and whining.  All I have said is I can't change my play and would not play on the ACE server very much, if any, in the future because of it. People say camper when it is sniper...camper when it is called stealth and guile...camper when they get shot two three times coming after the same person. Camping when they get you..and good kill when you get them. R&G to me is like when the cowboys lay under the wagons with a winchester and the indians ride around like  targets at the county fair grounds shooting arrows. Being a Marine from 1964 - 1970 taught me to be realistic in firing and being fired at...not those BS war movies you often see. Best I can tell you is to watch FULL METAL JACKET...and that is how I play.   'NUFF SAID ON THIS.

+1

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53618
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

It a shame that people are having a hard time with the campers. Kill them should be easy enough they don't  move and you always know where they are.

• Member ID:  295
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Bigmeandean
2 whores stalking each other right here in front of Rugger nd all the admins. Now  they all hve boners! lmfao

LMAO! this is crack and i approve this message.

• Member ID:  542
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

Boomer

PEACE OUT!

Well XI isnt like 3/4 of the servers

Anyways what ever the COD4 admins and seniors come up with should be good enough as it wll be good enough with me.

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

Camping is part of the game.  Sorry guys.  Just don't spawn camp too much.

• Member ID:  2595
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  5
  • Birthday:  07/08/1963

I think camping is ok as long as it is not spawn camping. In real warfare do soldiers just keep running or do they find a safe place to hide up? If a player wants spawn camping is am sure there are plenty of servers out there that will accommodate. Keep it real and disable spawn camping.

• Member ID:  698
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1145
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  7232

After talking with a couple of members and reading some of the posts, I must admit that perhaps the camping thing should stay off.  I do think those of you who only camp, should learn to stop doing it on spawn sites and outside a room where you KNOW players are spawning.  You may get kills, but you're hosing up the game for everyone else.

Most people are going to camp occasionally, but doing it outside known spawn sites or rooms that have spawn sites, makes you a loser, and ruins the game.

Just my ten cents worth.

• Member ID:  698
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1145
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  7232

PS- Thanks admins for taking the time to try this.

• Member ID:  1371
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

Ace mod is a run and gun type game yes i agree but there are just some maps where you cant help but sit back and snipe. Plus campign isnt all that bad, unless theirs 6 people in there and 4 of them are camping.

• Member ID:  1642
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6952
  • Birthday:  07/30/1958

I have to say that this is a game and NOT!!! real life, in real life you dont get a second chance, lol no respawning. So I dont know why everyone keeps saying in real life. In real life if I see your head pop up in a window, rpg your way lol or lets say there is a underground tunnel, and every day enemy come streaming out, I can fucking guaranty I would have every machine gun aimed at that exit and mow them down as they come out. just like spawn killing, so I think spawn killing is more real then not. But this is a game and it gets real annoying when people just camp and spawn kill. And it seems a lot of campers spawn kill, not saying all, but a lot. And Ron I have never played with you, but if I did I would have no problem with your situation, play on bro.

So I am glad it will be turned off, I dont want some one like Ron or others not be able to play, its just not right. I dont know alot of you yet, but I really want to get to my XI family much better in other servers. In Crysis Wars I know alot of the players XI or not and I know the good players and the not so good. When I shoot and see the name of the not so good player show I will let them get away sometimes, and will also let them kill me sometimes. I dont let them now I am doing it, but I want every one to have fun not just me, if you make the game uninjoyable for others then why should they stay.

So after all I have said it boils down to one thing I dont want to be an asshole and ruin the game for anyone, and hopefuly we all want it that way. Also a Hard Core ace mod would be awesome.

• Member ID:  297
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  467
  • Device:  Android

If you camp, then move a bit at the warning, you start the timer again. SO PLEASE KEEP THE ANTI-CAMPING ON !!!!!!

IF NO ONE "RUNS AND GUNS", I GATHER THERE WOULD BE NO TARGETS FOR THE CAMPERS.

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

Oh well, go ahead and camp, but also know that from my perspective you will never be considered good or skilled gamer.

• Member ID:  336
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  801
  • Birthday:  01/03/1963

how long is the vote on for?.....guys are waiting to come back in acemod that wont play because of the restriction

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Persistent spawn campers will, in time, be banned - member or not. As I posted earlier, if it isn't broke then don't fix it. This is one of our more popular servers cause the Rug man has it set up perfectly. Don't screw with it.

• Member ID:  338
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1906
  • Birthday:  03/01/1955

Personally I tyhink the idea is good, but does need some refining. I have found that sometimes, if you go back to the spot you left, the Camper prompt comes up, also should not happen when you are pinned down in a hail of fire, as happened to me last nite! I was behind a crate with at least 2 firing at me when the Camper warnign appeared, so do I just run out and get killedSurprised?

Generally tho, I think it does make the game run faster, and improves fire and movement, which as any ex soldier will know, is the ethics of any battlefield action (ex tanker here!)

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

SgtHarryWeezer

Persistent spawn campers will, in time, be banned - member or not. As I posted earlier, if it isn't broke then don't fix it. This is one of our more popular servers cause the Rug man has it set up perfectly. Don't screw with it.

Harry.. i think i know what you are saying but can you please clarify the first part...

Hey when Harry speaks.. you all better listen. :)

• Member ID:  548
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

I think the camping mod sucks. As far as I have noticed besides camping (Actually not moving from a spot) it is hard to defend a certain area or location like a roof top. Maybe I played on a higher setting.......  furthermore if it stays on poor old Bacardi may as well leave the clan...He is our KING camper, and if campers end up getting banned he and others are gone!!  Personally some days I like to defend a position, other I like run and gun........

At any rate; I say axe it....now if you can find a mod that punishes those bastard spawn killers, Im all for that.......like say anything more than one kill of spawn from a position.... (with the exception of a run by kill, or the like; that;'s just bad timing!!!)

There is my $1.27

Shamu
Oh well, go ahead and camp, but also know that from my perspective you will never be considered good or skilled gamer.

i don't care if i'm skilled or a good player. as long as i'm having fun. plus i don't care what people think of me.