Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

just got our oils in today.  need alot of experimentation with voltages and ohms.  my tundra was way way harsh at 3.3v    warned Lady and when she took her first hit off hers,  it was smooth. noticed hers was set at 3.9v. cranked mine up to 3.9 and   smooth.   can definitely tell im gettring the nicotine.  head rush from hell.    have only had 2 analog drags today.  this is almost like trying out a new dealer and have to determine what is your cup of tea.   we are using the johnson creek brand    at 1.8% nic

what carto or tank are you using?? I use a Protank and i have had to make adjustment to the coils to get the best flavor and vapor. I have been using a ViviNova minitank coil instead of the Kenger...shorter stem...less metallic taste. I pull the stem...ditch the 2 top wicks (there are 3..the third is the wrapped wick attached to the base). Im using a wick from my local shop called Martha Stewarts Yarn....cut a slightly longer piece and replace wick and coil stem and VOILA...way better taste and hit. Please be advised that some coils are bad at the start. you cant dial them down enough without feeling the burning sensation. If you have one of those, definitely pull it apart. for 3 bucks a coil, its cheap enough to tinker with. I am 9 weeks now and i just keep fucking around with it so i can dial it in to my liking. Im no expert like chikn and jonny, but give me some more time and i will get there. One of the best moves i ever made in my miserable life!!!!!

i have several tanks   Kanger T3     CEFour + V2     and a  Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0.   the kanger is a bottom atty the other 2 are top attys.    i have different flavors in each of them and they all are starting to calm down in taste a little. have only had 2 analogs today. figure it will take a week or so till im done with them. hopefully.  the menthol oil i got i think is a little too pepper-minty. have a lighter menthol on its way.

thats the secret as Chknfngr told me from the start ...you have to get a juice you like ....i myself have a shelf full of taste like ass juices....experimenting at the start...now i've settled on Grants Vanilla custard or Jugheads Vanilla custard...8mg. nicotine...now i just puff mostly at night or after meals...cigs are evil and i don't think about them...until i see a movie or something like that ...man the cinema really glorifies the cig when you think about it...they always seem to make the smoker look like he's really enjoying it...when deep down ..he would rather be vaping some Grants vanilla custard in a z=attypro with 28 gauge kanthal and some eco-wool 3mm.set to 4.0 volts..and puffing out buttery creamy vanilla clouds...lmao...time for some medicinal hooch...wewwwwwwwwwwwww...vape on pecker heads vape on...he he

• Member ID:  3572
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7645
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/28/1975

thanx for the advice man. i will then charge my ECIG batteries for a couåle og hours anf try them out,

il keep ya posted ;)

the lights should change from red to green...either that or the charger will suspend charging..and go into sleep mode...the average for mine is two hours usually....but the ego types i've heard sometimes take longer ...like three hours or something like that...let us know...the easiest way Rusty is to get a multi meter and check it that way...you know two hours charging will give you 9/10's of a full charge type of thing,,but it should charge to 4.2 volts and no higher or lower...let us know how you make out young man....

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979
  • Device:  Windows

got my new lighter menthol in and i love it  just about perfect.  an update on the kanger t3,  I will not buy another one.  it leaks pretty pad down onto the battery. it doesnt hit like the other ones. 

Nine months today....very nice...makes me happy to be finally free of the thieving devil tobacco....feeling good...and vaping the hell out of some 8mg. Grants vanilla custard....woo hoo...just ordered another 100ml steeped 100%vg

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

ATTENTION ALL VAPERS AND E-CIGGERS..........I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REBUILT A COIL FOR MY PROTANK (which actually is a vivinova coil, but a lot of the parts are universal and work with different tanks.) This was my 7th try as i couldnt get the right number of wraps and keep it from grounding, but i worked it today and hit it right on at 1.7 ohms running at 7.5 watts with my hometown shop flavor "peanut butter cup". I get this shit under my belt and the next step is making my own juice...gotta cut out the middle man and rock the vaping hard ya know???? The area to work is soo small..very tedious and not as easy as it appears on youtube...takes some practice.......but im gonn get'em eventually!!!

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND I MIGHT BE AN IDIOT, BUT IM VAPING NONETHELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  677
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986

just got a eGo-cTwist with a clearomizer last week.... puffing dark honey 16mg.... loving the taste... i need to find some other flavors some time

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

Johnny got the grants and enjoyed it Alot... Then the supplier sold out...... Tried a local shop and they do a vanilla custrd which is almost adone good... So I'm pleased as punch.... Onwards vapors...

Johnny got the grants and enjoyed it Alot... Then the supplier sold out...... Tried a local shop and they do a vanilla custrd which is almost adone good... So I'm pleased as punch.... Onwards vapors...

Congrtulations billy... It aint easy geting them rebuilds right but when u do its damDamn good... Keep practicng and it dodoes get easier but still frustrating at times...

just got a eGo-cTwist with a clearomizer last week.... puffing dark honey 16mg.... loving the taste... i need to find some other flavors some time

Trying flavours is half the fun... Some are crap... Some lovely... I now like fruit and sweeter flavours... Ry4 is always worth a try... Liked that for ages...

Just a note really... I've been vaping for over two years and have found for me personally that anything lower than 18mg don't do it for me... So I guess that I am still very addicted to nicotine..... I still like 24mg juices but have quite a few 18mg which I also enjoy so if you're starting out I wouldn't worry about nicotine levels too much....

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I've only smoked once, for 30+ years.

Seriously, I'm just starting the e-cigs and they do take the edge off. I need to find something better than is sold on the local store. I see there are a lot of suggestions in this thread so I'll take some time and check them out.

LOM.... we have on head shop here that has 30 or so different flavors of oils. My little starter kit has these replaceable carriages that screw on. I figured out how to open and refill them. Now I pay $11 for one bottle and it lasts forever. I upped from 18mg to 30mg and banana and strawberries. Tastes so good. 

I found a use for the USB port on my router. It is now my ecig charger. lol

Trying flavours is half the fun... Some are crap... Some lovely... I now like fruit and sweeter flavours... Ry4 is always worth a try... Liked that for ages...

Just a note really... I've been vaping for over two years and have found for me personally that anything lower than 18mg don't do it for me... So I guess that I am still very addicted to nicotine..... I still like 24mg juices but have quite a few 18mg which I also enjoy so if you're starting out I wouldn't worry about nicotine levels too much....

I agree trying the different flavors is part of the fun. I go for the ones that are most sold out. 

I have not seen them in 24mg.. just 18 and 30. Three to 5 puffs on a 30mg and you are set to go. :)

• Member ID:  77
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

My vapourizer is not for tobacco.

52221e6435d78_50ba950199dea_JD2.jpg

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

i just got a new flavor in and I am in love. it handles two aspects of trying to quit, the biggest is eating.   Its called Vanda from johnsons creek. I ordered a sample and i plan on buying a freakin tanker of the shit.

do you like yellow cake batter,  I do  I love the batter from any cake or muffin i am baking.  this smells and tastes just like yellow cake batter.  no after taste  i am not snacking as much.

yesterdday i was out walking and it was pretty warm out. I blew out a cloud of Vanda vape and as i walked through it I noticed it had cooled my cheeks.  I took another hit and held my hand in front of my mouth. the vape was in fact cool.  never experienced that before. it quenches the cravings

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/shop/smoke-juice/vanda.html

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

so the FDA is now pushing to make it illegal to sell and buy  e-cigs and liquids online.

i just hope for the health of everyone involved and the future involved this will never happen, But ... im septic

if this is put in place, i will be myself very annoyed too as i vape mostly US liquids and sometimes they already block it at the fkn customs, but now it will be very hard to find anything.

i think the plan is to make it only available through big tobacco e-cigs fukry or through big pharma e-cig fukry.

dont let this happen, write to who is involved and got the power to stop this non sense, sign petitions, cry out loud, fcuk the gov and start the revolution.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

I will be 3 years quit in May... i used the Champix pill... worked like a charm for me

i tried pills gum fake cigs cold turkey none of that worked for me..still always needed that smoke i guess...i even tried patches still didnt work ....2x tho i went to bed with patches on cause i 4got and boy did i have some weird ass nightmares holy shit...lol...i did successfully quit smoking for 2 months...of course was in county lock up for misdameanor assault charge...lol first thing i had to have was cig....2 months while was there everyday wanted and couldnt stop thinking bout it...roughest 2 months of my life lol only reason i was in for 2months damn judge made me wait til he got back from vacation the bastard lol

Edited by CobraBites

• Member ID:  2313
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

so the FDA is now pushing to make it illegal to sell and buy  e-cigs and liquids online.

i just hope for the health of everyone involved and the future involved this will never happen, But ... im septic

if this is put in place, i will be myself very annoyed too as i vape mostly US liquids and sometimes they already block it at the fkn customs, but now it will be very hard to find anything.

i think the plan is to make it only available through big tobacco e-cigs fukry or through big pharma e-cig fukry.

dont let this happen, write to who is involved and got the power to stop this non sense, sign petitions, cry out loud, fcuk the gov and start the revolution.

of course they are....with the high taxes on tobacco they cant afford for ppl to quit smoking...even tho they blast public health and public no smoking laws in place but yet government tried to get smoking banned in our own car and our own home WTF!!  i dont get the government makes no sense

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

Cobra:  If you get a good quality e-cig and the right juice, I promise you will not want a cigarette.   I've been cigarette free for 4 years and 3 months.  I thought I'd never be able to quit.  I tried every method and nothing did it for me.  If I had to go more than a couple of hours without a cigarette, I was climbing the walls.  I'm still addicted to nicotine but I don't have bad cravings anymore.  The e-liquid is sooooo much better.  Now I can't stand to be around smokers.  

As for flavors, everyone likes different ones.  I consistently vape Johnson's Creek Espresso but sometimes use some of their Tennessee Cured.  Their original flavor is very nice too.  Occasionally, I'll vape some Totally Wicked Coffee or Ruyan4.  Both of those are awesome when mixed with the JC Espresso.  

I like these clearos  http://www.crazyvapors.com/shop/iclear-16-dual-coil-clearomizer/

and Bama likes these http://www.crazyvapors.com/shop/ce5-clearomizer/

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

Cobra:  If you get a good quality e-cig and the right juice, I promise you will not want a cigarette.   I've been cigarette free for 4 years and 3 months.  I thought I'd never be able to quit.  I tried every method and nothing did it for me.  If I had to go more than a couple of hours without a cigarette, I was climbing the walls.  I'm still addicted to nicotine but I don't have bad cravings anymore.  The e-liquid is sooooo much better.  Now I can't stand to be around smokers.  

As for flavors, everyone likes different ones.  I consistently vape Johnson's Creek Espresso but sometimes use some of their Tennessee Cured.  Their original flavor is very nice too.  Occasionally, I'll vape some Totally Wicked Coffee or Ruyan4.  Both of those are awesome when mixed with the JC Espresso.  

I like these clearos  http://www.crazyvapors.com/shop/iclear-16-dual-coil-clearomizer/

and Bama likes these http://www.crazyvapors.com/shop/ce5-clearomizer/

I also want one of these  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506522182727032&set=pb.454743741238210.-2207520000.1378119334.&type=3&theater

and one of these http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/variable-voltage-devices/kits/varivolt-build-your-own-kit-product.html

Edited by BurnnBright

Wow.... bet they will want to put a special tax on it claiming something about it cost the government to much money. Revolution should have happened a long time ago. 1913. 

its never too late hx, and it will never be.

but here, those people in power will have millions people's death on their conscience. i know they have lost the very little conscience they used to have, but we have to fight back

Man i got a new way of making wicks...100% cotton rounds...amazing flavour and plumes of vapour...i mean plumes...i use the dual coil setup in my dripper for Grants..and wow is all i can say...way better flavour than silica and even better than eco wool...really dirt cheap way of making amazing wicks...first i make my coil on a screwdriver on both sides and tighten down...after boiling my cotton rounds for twenty minutes and let dry over night i trim out a wick and roll it up to size and fit into my prebuilt coils on the igo-w dripper...then i saturate the wicks and test them out to 1.5ohms...3.0 ohms on each side....28gauge kanthal and man o man amazing clouds and flavour...so Chkn and Cool and Billy you rebuilders try the cotton rounds..crazy cheap and really great flavour..plus easy to work with...for me at least...eco wool and cotton balls are too messy..these are amazingly easy to work with.

i have no problem with ekowool and mine seems to last for ages in the kayfun, but im gona try your method JQ, u have any video tutorial on this ?

bah i have enough ekowool for years at the rate it need to be changed, when it start to act weird, just wash the coil in hot water, maybe was the coil with like tiny scissor, let it dry a bit and its like bran new. thats what im doing.

i have more problems with the genesis, sometimes the taste isnt really there for some reason, i gotto refine the way im building those.