Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Actions

bluesnut

• Member ID:  4094
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  173
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Well yesterday I got a little upset and said something I shouldn't and let me say IM SORRY . I was raised to respect my mother and I do . I may not get along with her but I still respect my mother and always do and will not tolerate anything being said by anyone about her . I think this is the reason our society is falling apart is the lack of respect for one another which shows the lack of self respect of ones self . People have been told for so long to let things slide off your back and it goes on and on and on to the point that everything should roll off your back IM sorry IM not submissive a line has to be drawn on certain things and respect has to be shown. Like the reality TV shows NJ D bag shores and the ho bags Kardashans or how ever you spell their name . People see this and think its the way we should act and if anyone says different then you are a pussy or not a cool person or your thin skinned . Im sorry I guess IM not cool I was raised differently and if half the ppl in my life went threw what ive been threw then you would understand my reasons to be how I am if you want to know then get to know me and I will let you in . I was raised to respect one another weather it be moms a fellow clan member or a stranger ive met for the first time. If talking about moms is your thing then don't bring it here i don't do it . I refuse to let my friends and clan members be treated in such a manner of disrespect and if this action i took makes it not be accepted by XI so be it i again apologize for my actions by saying what i said it was wrong and i know that and if it showed disrespect to the admins or other XI members i ment no disrespect that was not my intention.Plese accept my apology for my actions .

post-4094-0-70463700-1355251574_thumb.jpg

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

I respect your coming here to say that, and appreciate your sincerity.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

thanks ...so no your momma is so fat jokes then?

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

I am old school, nice to see respect shown to Mom.

As it should be.

As an example being from a shop environment I have a potty mouth. That said I have NEVER used MF'r. In my day being called that was fighting words. Might still drop the gloves today but just might get my old butt whipped but I would give it a shot.

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  4479
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36580
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Bluesnut 100% right about today society for you all are mindless see monkey do culture fighting for the mitey dollar

another thing the 1%er controling our thoughts with multimedia eg TV shows and the worst dam smart cell phones for every clown that owns one

thinks thier invincible while driving on the roadway with no respect of life

what would the world do if money wasn't invented

so what you project is what you are with your momma jokes so rise above realality TV syndrone

like my momma says

if have nothing to say nice then don't say it at all

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

Bluesnut 100% right about today society for you all are mindless see monkey do culture fighting for the mitey dollar

another thing the 1%er controling our thoughts with multimedia eg TV shows and the worst dam smart cell phones for every clown that owns one

thinks thier invincible while driving on the roadway with no respect of life

what would the world do if money wasn't invented

so what you project is what you are with your momma jokes so rise above realality TV syndrone

like my momma says

if have nothing to say nice then don't say it at all

+1 never say anything bad about yours or anyone else's Your mother is your life on this earth embrace it and cherish it.

• Member ID:  4074
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2072
  • Birthday:  07/27/1986

Not that I disagree with anything said here; there are definitely good points. Personally, I've simply stopped taking anything said online personally.

As a whole, the way we communicate has completely changed, especially since the advent of the internet. People don't treat each other the same as they did in decades past. Suddenly everyone has a voice, and a *majority* just don't know how to use that voice. A lot of them say really stupid things because they take advantage of the buffer between; they take on that invincibility that you see with people behind the wheel. They think that 2000 pounds affords them the ability to do whatever the hell they want, with little regard for consequences. It's because of that (and especially in video games) that society as a whole has suffered. Blame the internet for our lack of sensitivity and general carelessness for our fellow man.

Video games especially are a source of superficial animosity. People say crazy shit when they're frustrated, and half the time they don't realize they're saying it. I let loose some hum-dingers when there's some dickcheese hiding behind a brick wall tearing me a new one (see?). Take it personally, and you're bound to have a shitty game.

I respect your decision to post this, but for your sake... the next time someone says something like that ingame, take it with a grain of salt. Not saying you should turn a blind eye to everything, just remember that not everyone sees things the way you do. Interpretation is the disconnect, and everyone takes things in a different way.

Edited by flashadvocate

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  94
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5234
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  48754
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

Respect for one another is good. Respect for parents is a mandate.

However, you see fit to sling mud at the "NJ D bag shores" and the "ho bags Kardashans" (it's "Kardashian," btw) while turning around saying you were raised differently and to respect one another.

I, for one, see through this smoke screen and am not impressed. Appreciate the apology, yes I do, yet it seems to me you have a ways to go before you have mastered the art of respect. Keep working at it. You're not done.

Edited by djMot

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

If I can't use momma jokes I am going to have to totally reinvent my joke list for use with Chile and Billyblade damnit!

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

I appreciate you coming here and posting what you did. Apology accepted, as far as I'm concerned. However, I hope you understand that while we may empathize with your principles of respect, and appreciate your desire to keep Mom on a pedestal, we CANNOT have non-members (or even members for that matter) throwing around the ' I'll have you banned ' threats in our servers for ANY reason. I think you understand that now, but to be clear... It must stop if you expect to continue to enjoy our servers.

If you, or anyone else, witness actions in game play or communications in an XI server that you believe do not comply with the XI server rules, contact an admin and let them do their job.

• Member ID:  459
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  776
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5416

just remind this....

50c8857e04da8_untitled.png

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6528
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63435
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I was raised that respect is earned not given. That is why I "RESPECT" my Mom! I also know we are all human and as such we don't always see the truth of the situation nor the just how short sited we are with lines we draw for ourselves! Consistency with your life and words earns you more respect than you can fathom at times. Just saying!

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

• Member ID:  1176
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

I agree bluesnut. Just watch how you handle your anger ,what you say, and who you say it to. @djmot. No one should respect those people. For one they never earned it. 2 they are poisoning the minds of anyone who is subjected to watch them It is mindless nonsense futher stupifying our youth. What would be respectable to everyone is taking them off tv or exile. ROLF

In Response of ........

Respect for one another is good. Respect for parents is a mandate.

However, you see fit to sling mud at the "NJ D bag shores" and the "ho bags Kardashans" (it's "Kardashian," btw) while turning around saying you were raised differently and to respect one another.

I, for one, see through this smoke screen and am not impressed. Appreciate the apology, yes I do, yet it seems to me you have a ways to go before you have mastered the art of respect. Keep working at it. You're not done.

Well im not impressed by your opinion at all it has no merit what so ever you make judgments on ppl you don't even know or have even spoken to in such extremes you tell me in this less than intelligent opinion I am living the wrong life sorry you failed I don't believe your smoke screen? Please that comment alone shows you have not a clue about people ( and don't give me this you don't know them so who are you to speak about them like you do thing) It seems like you are the one that ( NEEDS TO KEEP WORKING AT IT). Learning the art of respect doesn't come across from speaking harsh words to another person you have no knowledge and base it off my apology I don't care you are wrong. Because the person you are attempting to act like makes you look arrogant and less than human and that shows you have no clue about respect . Sorry but these people you speak so highly of live lives that a lot of people look up to and is what's wrong with our society they produce a false sense of respect of each other and give off negative model of life to our children which is the problem today and your negative opinion is the direct example of it . Nice try being a troll and if you were in front of me I would still tell you to shove your opinion. Since you don't know me or have never introduced yourself to me . I was raised by a drill instructor of the US ARMY and treated and trained the same way he treats his men even though I wasn't allowed to serve for my country . I know more about respect for one another than you can possibly fathom i went to the world trade center site with a tourch in one hand and a body bag in the other and i helped maked the best out of a most senceless murder of thousands i see the mangled bodies in my sleep and the result of arrogant people in the back of my mind everyday and dont expect anything in return . So before you sit back in judgment on another person in such harsh opinion and disrespect you better grow up and learn to know a person before you speak. These people I speak of are people that life lives that none of our children will never live but they see it as what they want to live and is not a positive model to live by but because someone in a network says its what they think should be so people believe it and if you in the same manor love this life style then go live it . But take one step back and look at what your making your life based on a TV show and tell me im wrong I guarantee if you have any symbol of a individual thought you will see what 75% of america is seeing the same thing im seeing in the wreckless try to make me be part of the fall of society and to remove my life experiences and be less of a positive model for my kidsand let someone raise my children against the american way of life .

Sorry you will never make me believe that what you say has any merit in any way till you learn the actual meaning of RESPECT you believe in the symbol of respect that is given but your sadly mistake it is earned. Before you even go there I don't think you should believe what I say and think my way of life is completely the way to live but its a better life than living threw other mindless sheep that believe everything they see on TV. Good luck trying to make people feel less than they are it didn't work here. This part (Respect for one another is good. Respect for parents is a mandate.)

was a form of respect the rest was a form of disrespect to another and your way of telling me I should live my life your way and if you don't you are less than respectful . Sorry it was a nice try at telling me how to live my life and you are sadly mistaken at what a person should live by.

P.S If this hit you the wrong way sorry but you held no punches back why should I if your gonna give this kind response to someone you should of expected a response in return.

thanks ...so no your momma is so fat jokes then?
lol nice i always love a good joke that dosent bother me Edited by bluesnut

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

If I can't use momma jokes I am going to have to totally reinvent my joke list for use with Chile and Billyblade damnit!

you better go to jokes.com if you wanna insult my mother anymore boggy...she said your schtick has grown old and tired, and quoting Fred Sanford for pillow talk will NOT get you a fresh cooked breakfast in the morning.........

seriously though, i love my mother dearly, but in this clan there are some folks who recognize each other well and, because of this, take liberties with each other in the best of fun. Context is usually determined by what relationship you may have with the other individual and, even in online text one can usually determine the level of mean spirited vs all in good fun. For most folks, these tolerance ranges vary, but for some, they know where the line is most times. I know this much...to come here in our public forum and post your opinion, and then not take an opposing opinion without launching some personal attack doesnt show much respect to me. And believe me, i get disrespected constantly, so i recognize it when i see it.

you better go to jokes.com if you wanna insult my mother anymore boggy...she said your schtick has grown old and tired, and quoting Fred Sanford for pillow talk will NOT get you a fresh cooked breakfast in the morning.........

seriously though, i love my mother dearly, but in this clan there are some folks who recognize each other well and, because of this, take liberties with each other in the best of fun. Context is usually determined by what relationship you may have with the other individual and, even in online text one can usually determine the level of mean spirited vs all in good fun. For most folks, these tolerance ranges vary, but for some, they know where the line is most times. I know this much...to come here in our public forum and post your opinion, and then not take an opposing opinion without launching some personal attack doesnt show much respect to me. And believe me, i get disrespected constantly, so i recognize it when i see it.

I have no problem looking at things in other ppls way and opinions and views and staying opened minded . But in the same manor ppl are taking what i sad out of context ( reread it ) i was admitting my lack of respect for the admins and that i steped out of line and was appologizing for my acts and letting ppl know where i was comming from and why i said what i said. When ppl attack me by saying things im putting up a smoke screen and my way of life im living is worng and i shouldnt live that way i will defend it to my dying days. I have no problem with fun and games or jokes but i do have a problem with someone out right attacking me when i was trying to say im sorry for my actions . Im not asking anything from anyone in return but to believe me when i said im sorry and i have the highest respect for the admins and what they do and someone to come out and troll me on a heart felt apology is unacceptable. I will take an opposing opinion but i refuse and out right attack on me and the way i live my life it does nothing but cause a problem......

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  4479
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36580
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970