Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A question for the Brits

codpiece

• Member ID:  2702
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

You can be proud to be British and not like the Royal family.

Yes they do generate their own income, but they also extract millions from the government and from the treasury that would be better spent elsewhere.

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

May I just add that in the US the royal family are as big as the pope as in news in the US. I remember the royal family with Kate and William and the news in the states about the wedding had a bigger priority in the states than the killings and protests in the Libya uprising even though the US were soon to be involved in that war. Then again that could be just be the owners such as Murdoch and many others having their says in many big news stations in the states.

I personally dont agree with a Monarchy (not just I am Irish, I aint bringing irish/english politics into this) but there isnt much need for monarchy in todays world.

But if Britian went through a bad recession like Greece/Ireland did, I could nearly guarantee you that the people of the UK would turn against the Royal Family in terms of the amount of wealth they have compared to the rest of the public

Edited by Barron3000

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

@@Blaze like a lot of the people in this country you have been informed wrongly and believe the Royal haters.

Last year the Royal estates generated a profit of £240.2 MILLION of which the Royal family received 15 per cent (36.1 million) now out of that money all wages for the royal household all trips and state visits and the upkeep of all buildings and palaces also came out of that money.. also the Queen still paid Income tax as do all the Royal Family.. So please do your sums and you will see the Queen actually made over £200 million pounds for the country to spend and has done year in and year out..

So I think they are very good value for money....... And do not take my word for this search The Telegraph news paper and you will see the facts and figures your self in Black and white.

So when next time you read that the Queen has received money please realise that the only monies she receives is a percentage of what her Estates actually earn.. There are many of our Political Parties that like to hide that little fact and love to fool the Public into thinking its us that coughs up this money every year when in reality all profits from the royal estate go to the government and then she receives an allowance from that.

• Member ID:  2702
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978

I am happy to revise my opinion when I see something that contradicts what I have already said.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I have my popcorn and my drink out with my legs propped up for the rest of this discussion! :)

• Member ID:  69
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2660
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  22968
  • Days Won:  19
  • Birthday:  05/07/1965

I have my popcorn and my drink out with my legs propped up for the rest of this discussion! :)

Lol Dean same for me ! but i will not debate about royalty as last time we had a king in France it didn't end up too well  :whistle:  :whistle:

551fc37c243e3_guillotines.jpg

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

This is why this country is so Fucked up because their is no Loyalty or pride anymore for this great nation of ours.

BRITISH AND PROUD and if anyone does not like it Fuck off

You can thank a bunch of fucking Liberals for that shit happening here in the USofA. The agenda to kill national pride for ones country is working very well here. In some places you can lose your house for flying the American flag and other places it is considered racist to fly the flag. Conservative's love to fly the flag... it's the Liberals who hate pride for our country. I suspect the same shit has happened to the UK. Our music has not helped. The messages in our music the youth is adsorbing for a bit now is to hate everything and only respect thug.

Proud to be American any who is not and from here can eat shit and fucking die. Then they can fuck off. ;)