Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

THIS IS INFO FOR THE BRAIN WASHED PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO LAUGH AND JOKE WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6420
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Achievement Points:  54365
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Very interesting....Funny the very page you shared "link" wanted to know my location

It makes tons of points and easy to do with all the people using the app

Great post

P.S dont tell hxtr

loader m8 the reason why u are being tracked is cause ur browser is not safe the best browser to use to keep u from being tracked is startpage.com all other browsers belong to cia or https://www.gchq.gov.uk/ like they own twitter facebook and snapchat and watch and record everything u do and say google knows when u walk in ur house man they even no what u had to eat last night m8 trust me when i say this no one can hide any way apart from given u info do please look this up for the future and safty ov ur family m8 startpage.com ok be safe

• Member ID:  23572
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  336
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1328
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  12762
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/03/1990

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

loader m8 the reason why u are being tracked is cause ur browser is not safe the best browser to use to keep u from being tracked is startpage.com all other browsers belong to cia or https://www.gchq.gov.uk/ like they own twitter facebook and snapchat and watch and record everything u do and say google knows when u walk in ur house man they even no what u had to eat last night m8 trust me when i say this no one can hide any way apart from given u info do please look this up for the future and safty ov ur family m8 startpage.com ok be safe

StartPage is just a web brower there is tonnes of other ways for you do be tracked alone. If you are only using startpage and no web broswers addons for security then your pretty much tracked regardless

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980

Tinfoil hat time?????

578931f1691ed_c36aa6221d5bfe47b66e083e82

Edited by JAYsus_NL

there u go i was waiting for that well done u did not let me down like i said for the brain washed people so u come to the right place there is a read up on start page where it tells u its keeps people who use it safe from nsa ghcq and cia from  stealing data from the people so learn to read and do research b4 u make stupid comments like tin foil hat 

there u go i was waiting for that well done u did not let me down like i said for the brain washed people so u come to the right place there is a read up on start page where it tells u its keeps people who use it safe from nsa ghcq and cia from  stealing data from the people so learn to read and do research b4 u make stupid comments like tin foil hat 

Can I ask what web brower are you using? (Chrome, Firefox etc) , also what OS and when was the last time you installed a windows update?

Have you any other security addons on your web browser? Rather than just having start page as your default search engine?

Im just trying to figure out do you have a clue what your talking about

Edited by Barron3000

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Here is my theory.. besides all the tacking and crap... someday I thikn this app will be Banned. If so.. they they can come back and say.. see the App is not harmful it is the people using it so we have to ban the app. 

Get it? Guns

This app is only promoting people to get hurt. All this other stuff.. very well could. Since the game maker is part of Google... anything is possible. 

I am still reading.. Really?

"And it’s not like Pokémon Go itself doesn’t already have a direct(-ish) line to the CIA. After all, Pokémon Go was created by Niantic, which was formed by John Hanke. READ MORE: "http://www.disclose.tv/news/dont_play_pokmon_go_it_is_the_latest_government_surveillance_psyop/133115

not sure I trust the site.. will have to research more but all the talk of Aliens.. I dont know where I am on that subject. Depends.... cant take this story for fact at all but it is possible. 

Edited by hxtr

Can I ask what web brower are you using? (Chrome, Firefox etc) , also what OS?

Have you any other security addons on your web browser? Rather than just having start page as your default search engine?

I use Firfox and Chrome

I add to both Adblock Plus for no adds

Ghostery for no tracking 

and Flash Control or Flash Block for no flash

CCleaner as well to kill all temp files in all browsers. 

Edited by hxtr

the reason i said use start page is cause all the others dont hide ur ip address and ur mac address so yes i no what im talking about ur isp or helping the goverment by allowing ur ip and mac adress to be taken hxtr seems to no what im talking about thank u m8 nice to see some one is not brain washed dont touch windows 10 thats not for us gamers trust me do i need to spell it out windows 10 worst ever Microsoft's Windows 10 is spying on nearly everything its users do, and anyone who agreed to the operating system's new terms of service consented to the surveillance, whether knowingly or otherwise. Included in Microsoft's new 12,000-word service agreement, which goes into effect August 1, is the following excerpt from the privacy policy  We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to And while Microsoft does allow Windows 10 users to opt out of all of the features that might be considered invasions of privacy, users are opted in by default. Rock, Paper, Shotgun explains the opt-out process step by step. Laptop Keyboard © Flickr/ andrew US-British Plan to Access Online Encryption Could Destroy the Internet as We Know It Windows 10 will sync settings and data by default with its servers. That includes browser history, favorites and currently open web pages, as well as saved app, website and mobile hotspot passwords and Wi-Fi network names and passwords. Activate Cortana, Microsoft's personal virtual assistant, and you are also turning on a host of data sharing, as Microsoft's new privacy statement points out: "To enable Cortana to provide personalized experiences and relevant suggestions, Microsoft collects and uses various types of data, such as your device location, data from your calendar, the apps you use, data from your emails and text messages, who you call, your contacts and how often you interact with them on your device. "Cortana also learns about you by collecting data about how you use your device and other Microsoft services, such as your music, alarm settings, whether the lock screen is on, what you view and purchase, your browse and Bing search history, and more." The updated terms also state that Microsoft will collect information "from you and your devices, including for example 'app use data for apps that run on Windows' and 'data about the networks you connect to.'" Windows 10 generates by default a unique advertising ID for each user on each device. That can be used by developers and advertising networks to profile you and serve commercial content ( via sputniknews.com ). so ur question do i no what im talking about the answer is YES Do u and thats why i stick to windows 7 64bit works fantastic with my new 8gig gpu never had a problem thats cause i built it 

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

the reason i said use start page is cause all the others dont hide ur ip address and ur mac address so yes i no what im talking about ur isp or helping the goverment by allowing ur ip and mac adress to be taken hxtr seems to no what im talking about thank u m8 nice to see some one is not brain washed

You still havent answered my question

Can I ask what web brower are you using? (Chrome, Firefox etc) , also what OS and when was the last time you installed a windows update?

You claim every government organisation is tracking everyone. I know all the methods to avoid that and use some of them myself for privacy reasons.

You claim to know it all and have it all sorted by just using "StartPage" as your search engine?? Explain more please

What reasearch did you do then? Read that article?

Come on man... We al are getting way to scared and suspicious. Hell, more like paranoid!

I don`t get why people are so scared that governments know what their people are doing. I have got nothing to hide. I would give my DNA, i would get a microchip or whatever..... I mean; There would be a lot less shit in the world, lik shootings and criminality in generall. 

I use Firfox and Chrome

I add to both Adblock Plus for no adds

Ghostery for no tracking 

and Flash Control or Flash Block for no flash

CCleaner as well to kill all temp files in all browsers. 

Im just trying to figure out do you have a clue what your talking about

Might aswell use Torbrowser......

Come on man... We al are getting way to scared and suspicious. Hell, more like paranoid!

I don`t get why people are so scared that governments know what their people are doing. I have got nothing to hide. I would give my DNA, i would get a microchip or whatever..... I mean; There would be a lot less shit in the world, lik shootings and criminality in generall. 

I agree with Jay

Edited by HellTigris

Might aswell use Torbrowser......

Your IP is monitored the second you download Tor by NSA.

Anyway I am no conspiracy theorist when it comes to privacy. I am probably the one in twenty million people(possibly more) that actually reads the terms and condtions of programs and what I am actually agreeing to.

I am just curious as to what @@FLDMARSHAL is running on his PC since we are all "Brainwashed" for not agreeing with him in his eyes

Your IP is monitored the second you download Tor by NSA.

Might be, but what you do behind that is hidden....

Might be, but what you do behind that is hidden....

Yeah but the second you leave Tor that your IP will be continuously monitiored

i have told u allready start up startpage and if u need help its all there its as plane as the nose on ur face if u need me to tell u what i use then im sorry ur allready in deep do do  u might find that some one is shopping at ur expence and using ur id and address to order stuff from cataloges or stole ur passwords from ur bank details lol or ddosing ur pc to a blue screan hell they might be allready on ur pc watching everything ur doing come on ts sometime i will help u out i have a nice website with free software i can set u up with malwarebytes for free

i have told u allready start up startpage and if u need help its all there its as plane as the nose on ur face if u need me to tell u what i use then im sorry ur allready in deep do do  u might find that some one is shopping at ur expence and using ur id and address to order stuff from cataloges or stole ur passwords from ur bank details lol or ddosing ur pc to a blue screan hell they might be allready on ur pc watching everything ur doing come on ts sometime i will help u out i have a nice website with free software i can set u up with malwarebytes for free

You bought Origin/Steam keys at one time and either of them if you purchased is through credit cars/paypal or other cheap game sites. Have you had any issues in the past with them?

You stream alot aswell from what I have seen in the shoutbox from time to time. You are obviously buying cheap keys from g2a and since you mention trackers..... you obviously havent seen how many trackers are on g2a or even twitch have you?

I am not here to make a mockery of you @@FLDMARSHAL, you literally refuse to listen and they way I am looking at it is "you think the whole world is against you"

Twitch has over 10+ trackers but your "Startpage" is apparently keeping you safe

Edited by Barron3000

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

I am sure they have ben tracking me! they just do not know what to do with all the gay midget porn, let alone the rest of the porn!

I am sure hxtr is the informant his contact is HellTigris!

do not turn your back on them two an any time!

they are out to get you all!1 way or another! ;)

the reason i said use start page is cause all the others dont hide ur ip address and ur mac address so yes i no what im talking about ur isp or helping the goverment by allowing ur ip and mac adress to be taken hxtr seems to no what im talking about thank u m8 nice to see some one is not brain washed dont touch windows 10 thats not for us gamers trust me do i need to spell it out windows 10 worst ever Microsoft's Windows 10 is spying on nearly everything its users do, and anyone who agreed to the operating system's new terms of service consented to the surveillance, whether knowingly or otherwise. Included in Microsoft's new 12,000-word service agreement, which goes into effect August 1, is the following excerpt from the privacy policy  We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to And while Microsoft does allow Windows 10 users to opt out of all of the features that might be considered invasions of privacy, users are opted in by default. Rock, Paper, Shotgun explains the opt-out process step by step. Laptop Keyboard © Flickr/ andrew US-British Plan to Access Online Encryption Could Destroy the Internet as We Know It Windows 10 will sync settings and data by default with its servers. That includes browser history, favorites and currently open web pages, as well as saved app, website and mobile hotspot passwords and Wi-Fi network names and passwords. Activate Cortana, Microsoft's personal virtual assistant, and you are also turning on a host of data sharing, as Microsoft's new privacy statement points out: "To enable Cortana to provide personalized experiences and relevant suggestions, Microsoft collects and uses various types of data, such as your device location, data from your calendar, the apps you use, data from your emails and text messages, who you call, your contacts and how often you interact with them on your device. "Cortana also learns about you by collecting data about how you use your device and other Microsoft services, such as your music, alarm settings, whether the lock screen is on, what you view and purchase, your browse and Bing search history, and more." The updated terms also state that Microsoft will collect information "from you and your devices, including for example 'app use data for apps that run on Windows' and 'data about the networks you connect to.'" Windows 10 generates by default a unique advertising ID for each user on each device. That can be used by developers and advertising networks to profile you and serve commercial content ( via sputniknews.com ). so ur question do i no what im talking about the answer is YES Do u and thats why i stick to windows 7 64bit works fantastic with my new 8gig gpu never had a problem thats cause i built it 

I agree with you 100%. This is all true. 

I am sure they have ben tracking me! they just do not know what to do with all the gay midget porn, let alone the rest of the porn!

I am sure hxtr is the informant his contact is HellTigris!

do not turn your back on them two an any time!

they are out to get you all!1 way or another! ;)

Yeah all hxtr's conspiracy crap is all bullshit. We both work for the NSA. no point in hiding any more @@hxtr. @@Go0fLo0p has figured us out.

Pokemon Go is out of control

Pokemon Go Teens stuck in caves 100 ft underground http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36805615