• Announcements

• Ruggerxi

Website Themes   05/23/17

We added a couple new themes for the website, if you want try a different theme you need to scroll down to the bottom of the website and find the theme menu. Click on that it will give you options of different themes to use. Once you change it, that is the theme the site will use every time you come to the site until you change it. If you choose the Titan theme, you can click on the paint brush next to your name in the upper right hand corner and change the background. 
Barron3000

Competitive Insurgency Tournament

12 posts in this topic

The Insurgency devs surprisingly announced today that they are doing a worldwide tournament for players to compete against other clans/groups.

The event itself is taking place on August 12th and you need 5 man team to play against other groups from around the world.

If you's are interested it seems to be easy to setup. I myself will be interested and will be looking to organise a team soon

Everyone is free to setup a team themselves if they can get 5 players

Full details are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aVyibz5d6wro2oKTptMEJtSkkdmX__YehaYRPsLaDw0/edit

To register you team you have to click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBAIrkvpqWVR8h_bQmn_DzpeQqHBnHaA_HZXyw_KDKcL8G4A/viewform

Original Announced is below:

Are you an Insurgency player that's looking for a little more competition? Well the folks at the gym may have you covered. They have been running a competitive community and are looking for more players to fill their ranks.

Originally posted by Insurgency Gym:
The Insurgency Gym is a competitive community, designed to welcome new players and grow the competitive scene while offering a place for veterans of the game to hone their skills and hangout with other players which has been running for half a year now!

Along with our daily competitive PUGs (Pick Up Games) we are bringing back PUG events to encourage the competitive growth of the community and provide a fun place for new players to learn about the game. The PUG events will mainly be taking place on Saturday and we'll keep you up-to-date with announcements if anything changes so make sure you join our steam group.

All players welcome! Our first and biggest rule is Don’t Be A Dick, and our only real requirements are a mic and the willingness to use it.

The Discord link is right below, so come check it out to see what the server looks like and what you can expect.
https://discord.gg/insgym

If you have any further questions, feel free to add admins Blade or HighHeedYin for more info.

So join in and get some practice. Then gather your friends together and enter..

The International Cup

The Gym is also hosting The International Gym Cup; a tournament on August 12 that will be hosting teams from across the globe. They're looking for teams and casters to fill out this event. Full details of the event are here. Please go support them.

Community Outreach

If you're an established league looking for visibility, please contact us and we'd be happy to highlight you here or on social media. 

On 7/11/2017 at 1:14 AM, djMot said:

Sounds like fun!  Any new maps in Insurgency lately?  I haven't played in too long so I honestly just don't know.

Not currently no , the devs are working on the new Insurgency game now which is due to release in early 2018 with a possible alpha/beta towards the end of this year

On 7/11/2017 at 10:42 AM, Sonovabich said:

Will have to reinstall it, keep meaning to do it but never get around to it.....Barron any news when Insurgency 2 is due out?

It should be out early next year. It's going to be called Insurgency Sandstorm. I posted the single player trailer for it a few weeks ago. The multiplayer trailer should be coming out soon enough I'd say

Edited by Barron3000
Sonovabich likes this

The worldwide tournament is in roughly 4 weeks time. 

We could setup a few XI squads if enough are interested in participating.  I think it may be down to location not too sure. You can select to participate in the US league or Euro league for example

If enough are interesting we can form a few squads and play on a few competitive servers or possibly even setup an XI competitive server for just people wanting to get the hang of the competitive gamemode before it starts

Anyway whoever is interesting in forming XI squads, you might as well put your names down below

Also communication is key so a mic is essential 

Evil-Monkey likes this

I am rubbish at pvp, but it sounds like a blast. sign me up!

Barron could you get a list of people added to your first post so we can see how many we have?

Edited by Karnthis

Awards