Mule

Powers up Powers down

Take it to one stick and switch slowly. Step by step and power on and off is that it might be just adjusting to and through the changes. You don't bite anything blindfolded right ? ;)

Relax and power off means, unplug it from a wall and huge changes too. Take 10 seconds everytimes at least 6, with changes all around those static parts. To fry them is easy, to fix it, hardly when you are impatience my friend. 

And keep us updated!

Could be your CPU fan. Do you have another 3 or 4 pin fan that you can plug in to the CPU fan header?

Doesn't matter if the cpu fan is still spinning. The 1 wire on it is for the fan speed censor. If it tells the motherboard that the fan is not spinning then the it will shut your computer off shortly after you turn it on because it thinks the fan is not working.  

Edited by J3st3r

3 hours ago, J3st3r said:

Could be your CPU fan. Do you have another 3 or 4 pin fan that you can plug in to the CPU fan header?

Doesn't matter if the cpu fan is still spinning. The 1 wire on it is for the fan speed censor. If it tells the motherboard that the fan is not spinning then the it will shut your computer off shortly after you turn it on because it thinks the fan is not working.  

I have a water cooler that's working fine

3 hours ago, J3st3r said:

I have a stock fan with it just hook it up and not install. Correct

Yes just to see if it will boot. Plug your water cooler into 1 of the other fan headers.   If it does boot, shut it back off ASAP.  Your water cooler pump might have locked up. 

My brothers Corsair H100i pump locked up like 2 weeks after he bought it. He RMAed it and they sent him the newer H100i v2 with 2 new SP120 fans. Nothing better than a free upgrade lol. 

It could also be due to a problem with the PSU.

This can help you rule out whether or not the power supply is the issue: