XtremeIdiots
Ruggerxi

USA >XI< Fest 2019 Charlotte NC

On 2/21/2019 at 6:21 AM, Ruggerxi said:

This year we are having our 2019 USA >XI< Fest in Charlotte North Carolina. 

Dates are Sept 12-15, we've rented 3 houses on a lake just west of Charlotte.

We will have details on events and hotels nearby soon. Get your vacation time in now with your work and start saving some cash for the hookers and drugs. 

Any room left on any of the houses I want to go this year

I was considering checking out whether or not to move there. Because of the wonderful housing prices and ratings for quality of life etc. But it was just too far away and likely too different than what I am used to. Signing some title company escrow papers this morning and prices in CA truly suck.

All the discussions about the Charlotte XI Fest are/will be posted in the club.... all are welcome to post your questions there, or you can pm me. I'm pretty certain the houses we already rented are filled. When I return from my trip, I'll look into other house options for you, @Lovyan.

I'm not too far from Charlotte and would love to come, I may be out on the road at the time, might even be in the area, who knows. I've joined the club tho!

Awards

10 minutes ago, HookerHeels said:

I'm not too far from Charlotte and would love to come, I may be out on the road at the time, might even be in the area, who knows. I've joined the club tho!

Awesome!  Take a look at the posts in the Charlotte Club, and then let me know if you have any questions :cool: 

Sorry I can't make this weekend work to join you all. Have fun and be careful. Watch out for Angus he gets a lil out of control sometimes.