Ruggerxi

XI is giving away a $700+ gaming computer

7toes_ky

it wont be fair not alot play crysis should play poker for it.game of chance everyone has a fair chance at it then

Why isnt it fair? Its a XI game promo and we have free keys to share still. We have between 15 to 30 people that owns a copy. WiZiD wants to motivate people and he offered a computer to a winner. As in for other people who dont understand poker, like me.

If you bought it in store - like an actual CD, then it should have a key needed when you install.

If you bought it on steam or xfire or something I don't think you need any key, but I'm not sure.

Also make sure you have Crysis WARHEAD - which comes with CRYSIS WARS that this competitions is being held in.

Don't get the original Crysis!

I would have thought we would have gotten more interest...Please pass the word around as I do not think too many watch the web site.

Had a blast last night with the 8 or so players. But have yet  to see Sitting-duc or Bud...Whats up with that....Maybe they think they are just that good or have not had the time.

LET THE KILLING BEGIN    WOOOOHOOOO

guys erm... help? i have a CD copy of wars and it is constantly giving me an ass fuck and im not kidding sometimes it works and sometimes i doesent!

I WANT TO SING IN!!!

and to all of you i am good at wars but i havent played it for some time so practice!

Have you tried to clean your dvd...They sell cleaning disk for that as this may be your problem.

$11 at staples  http://www.staples.com/Staples-CD-Drive-Cleaner/product_786397?cm_mmc=NexTag-_-Shopping-_-Technology%253EPc_Cleaning_Maintenance-_-786397-17138