Ruggerxi

XI is giving away a $700+ gaming computer

Hello XI, Wizid said i had a chance to win this today in the server so i thought id give it a shot =P

Its really cool of XI to do this, will get more people playing the hardcore server for sure, and thats what you need in a dead game like crysis wars.

count me in !!Yell

absolutely. Too bad ill still be in low with my pentium D =/ --- unless i win this XD XD

Guys let me know when it starts! add me on xfire : frankromano

Maybe its a searchin for you colon...............lol

Cant wait to c u there.....................I:M IN   ????   Did you mean Apostrophe?

Not to worry though we all mess up and I think the admins fixed it so after we post we can't fix it.

Their funny people just like the rest of us IDIOTS

I'M IN

Are we signing in for that CWHC tourny right on this post or are you going to set up a special Sticky place to sign up.I want to give it a shot.So I'm in Oh and get some time slots set up.Another question why are the matches so long?

I'll go in for it.... Crysis seemed to run fine for me today.... I just have to work every third Sunday...so I hope it doesn't start on one that I'm working.

(I'm basically going to be there to help boost someone elses score up...hehehehehe)

-Shadow

ShadowLady

I'll go in for it.... Crysis seemed to run fine for me today.... I just have to work every third Sunday...so I hope it doesn't start on one that I'm working.

(I'm basically going to be there to help boost someone elses score up...hehehehehe)

-Shadow

Very nice and fun Shadow :)

Good that you can run it and same as me.. yeah... lets give them the (s)kills :)

Will add your name and keep us informed what the best schedule would be.