Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Game Of Thrones: Do Not Read Unless You Have Watched Episode 9 Season 3

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Ok just wtf does George Martin think he is up to, that was not cool what happened last night, i am still stunned at the events that ended episode 9, all the good guys are being killed off, this came totally out of the Blue, how dare he mess with my head like that, in my own little Game of Throne world i have in my head meant that eventually Rob Stark would finally battle his way to Kings landing decapitate that little shit  Joffrey Baratheon in revenge for his father Ned Stark, he would also be reunited with his sisters and his two young brothers along the way, now everything is upside down, as Kevin Costner said in JFK "we are through the looking glass her people" after episode 9's shocking murders/assassination of Rob Stark, his wife and his mother, it has left me totally confused as to what is going to happen next, Rob Stark's wife was spectacularly gutted, the assassin plunging a blade over and over again into her pregnant belly, then Rob Stark brought down in a hail of Crossbow fire and eventually also gutted by the traitor in his ranks with the words "The Lannisters send their regards" WTF?, then his mother who tried in a vain attempt to save him by threatening to cut the Villains wife throat instead had her throat cut, fuck man they even went outside and killed the two massive wolves that have been with the Starks from episode 1 season 1, that shocked me as much as the other killings, as i said all the good guys are going, we even had Jon Snow barely escape with his life early on in the episode, the only good guys left now, in my thinking anyway are 1) Jon Snow   2)  the Dwarf Tyrionn Lannister (The best character in the whole show and massively under used in this series)  3) Jorah Mormont  Danaerys Targaryens personal bodyguard. 4) Danaerys Targaryan is now the leading light to remove the lannisters, if she ever gets there, this journey is so long. 5) And finally Bronn, Tyrions bodyguard, he is actually a anti hero who you think might turn at anytime Hmm, anyway fuck you George Martin, it took me ages to get to sleep last night and when i woke up my first thought was wtf that can't have happened, never has a TV series got under my skin like this one, i never thought i would ever see a better show then the Sopranos but  Game of Thrones Beats everything, the sheers scale of this show, the acting, the storylines, everything is breathtaking, my head is completely fucked now and the worse thing is the final episode of Season 3 is next Monday night over here in the UK i am off on my holidays on Monday morning so it will be 3 more weeks until i get to see it :realmad:

anyway message to George Martin and the producers of this marvelous show, PLEASE NEVER LET IT END 

This is the last scene in episode 9 season 3 horrible but also great, George Martin you fucking genius i love you and hate you at the same time. All this because he never married one of this twats ugly daughters.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2646
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  45880
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

have you not read the books? If last nights episode fucked with your head, wait till next week!

have you not read the books? If last nights episode fucked with your head, wait till next week!

Oh you utter Bastard Stormy, i already said i am off on holiday next week, it will be 3 weeks until i can see that episode, gotta admit i had never heard of the books or George Martin the head fucking genius that he is, until the first series of Game of Thrones was shown here 2 years ago, my son tried to read book1 but he said he couldn't keep up with all the different story lines so he got sick of it, even though he also loves the series, i might take a look at  the books when the series eventually ends, please God don't let that happen.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  1011
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3254
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/10/1962

Hey lookiie - i didn´t know there was a SOB smiley :vava:

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6888
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44109
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

I am laughing about it.

People take it SO serious , just read :  https://twitter.com/redweddingtears

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

I hear ya - we sat there in stunned silence; my 42-year daughter weeping. I dread the last episode.

• Member ID:  2834
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  400
  • Birthday:  03/17/1992

Yeah that bits pretty devastating. But it gets worse....

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6528
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63435
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

As it is who the hell do you root for now? The one with the witch whore she devil by his side? NOT. The one with the one who has a whore for a mother? FUCK NO! The one who has been crippled for the rest of his life? HELL YEAH! If there is one redeeming thing about this episode is the fact that the young children of Ned are so far still relatively safe. I won't say  that too loud as Martin may decide to play God with our emotions once again and simply rip our hearts out of our otherwise traumatized hearts and kill them off one by one. Stay tune for the sequel of the worst chain of events in TV history! Enjoy the rollercoaster ride of emotions of an outstanding series so far! 

I think there could be a twist in the tale with Jamie Lannister yet, wait until he gets home and his evil sister Cersei Baratheon who he has been fucking for year sees this woman beast he is with, Brienne of Tarth (i think he might give her one eventually) i think all the crap Jamie has been through might have changed him a little bit, we have seen some redeeming features in this series, as i said i think we are going through the looking glass, things we thought were, are maybe not, and things we thought not, maybe will be....Hmmm. :help:

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

It blew my mind....I too have not read the books and was stunned....and worse?? how can that be...holy shit is it close to sunday yet?

It blew my mind....I too have not read the books and was stunned....and worse?? how can that be...holy shit is it close to sunday yet?

It's Monday for us or 3 weeks for me, i don't wanna know, no more bad news please, my little Game of Thrones world in my head has been totally altered to what i thought was going to happen, be afraid ,be very afraid :sofa:

ive read all the books to date... great fucking series!! I could spoil soooo much for yas :P

All i will say is dont get attatched to anyone in the series as George Martin has no respect to charecter longevity!

And the series apparently has a definitive end. 7 books and done

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

What makes you think the Starks are the good guys?  And let's not forget that, as far as those of you who haven't read the books know, there are still a lot of Starks alive: Jon Snow, Bran, Rickon, Arya, Sansa.

What I like about the books is that the characters evolve (or devolve) throughout - Jaime becomes more likeable, even heroic at times (and already displayed this in the TV show when he jumped into the pit with the bear).  Tyrion is by far my favorite character in the book; the most complex, and the most "human."  Arya is my second favorite.  She is a total bad ass.

But we still have some "clear" heroes - Daenarys and Jon, specifically as far as the "big" time players.  The Onion Knight, The Hound as smaller ones.  Although The Hound is also a very complex character he seems to stick true to his oath as a knight most of the time.

There is still a lot of story from book 3 left to tell.  Some good stuff to come. :)

What makes you think the Starks are the good guys?  And let's not forget that, as far as those of you who haven't read the books know, there are still a lot of Starks alive: Jon Snow, Bran, Rickon, Arya, Sansa.

What I like about the books is that the characters evolve (or devolve) throughout - Jaime becomes more likeable, even heroic at times (and already displayed this in the TV show when he jumped into the pit with the bear).  Tyrion is by far my favorite character in the book; the most complex, and the most "human."  Arya is my second favorite.  She is a total bad ass.

But we still have some "clear" heroes - Daenarys and Jon, specifically as far as the "big" time players.  The Onion Knight, The Hound as smaller ones.  Although The Hound is also a very complex character he seems to stick true to his oath as a knight most of the time.

There is still a lot of story from book 3 left to tell.  Some good stuff to come. :)

Hmmm

• Member ID:  6925
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1730
  • Birthday:  07/22/1968

that whas intresting episod ....  can wait what happening next  :thumbsup:   :yahoo:

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

That part shocked me when reading the book.  I love how close the TV series is fallowing the books.

Oh, and be forewarned:  Martin said that the end of the story will be "bittersweet."

I think the series has pushed us towards the Stark's as the good guys from the very first episode Bog, Ned Stark was forced to go to  Kings landing to be the Hand of the King, Jon Snow was pushed into the Nightwatch mainly because his step mother Catelyn could not love him his daughter Sansa was getting pushed into a marriage with that little shit (got to be the most hated character in the show) Joffrey Baratheon, his son Bran was thrown out of a tower by Jamie Lannister because he saw him shagging his sister, he then became crippled after the fall, then Ned Stark was beheaded by the twat Joffrey and his sisters became hostages, then obviously Rob Stark had to try to avenge his father, i think the Starks have had a really bad deal in this series, George Martin obviously does not like good guys, we then had Theon Greyjoy backstabs them after he was more or less brought up as another son of the Starks, he since has lost his crown jewels because of it lol, we now have Rob Stark his Wife and Mother all murdered, Jon Snow seems to be all alone now, the daughters still in trouble, and the two brothers God knows where. I agree about Jamie Lannister now showing there is a good side to him, how long will it last, when he gets back to Kings Landing will he go back to his old ways, i am guessing not, i have a feeling that because he has lost his hand and cannot really fight that his father Tywin will probably shun him like he does with Tyrion, i also agree about Tyrion being the best character in the whole series ( as i said before he has been under used in this series, i am a bit disappointed with that)  i also think the Tyrells have a few aces up their sleeves too, something is going to happen there soon i'm sure of it, i can't work out Sandor Clegane at the moment, we even seen a glimpse of humanity coming out of him on his journey with Arya Stark, Daenarys is taking a lifetime to actually get in a boat and cross the sea to reclaim the crown, this story almost seems to be a bit of a side show at the moment, it seems most of the story is happening elsewhere, then lets not forget Stannis Baratheon, plenty more coming from him too i think, dammit 10 episodes is not enough but because of the scale of the series that's all they can manage to film.

Don't worry - Tyrion's time in the sun is coming - hopefully next week if they wrote it right. :)

Yes, he obviously wrote the Stark's as the protagonists.  The great mystery of the books is this:  The Game of Thrones is the back drop to a bigger story, the story of the Night's Watch and the Wildlings, and The Others.  Winter is coming....

Don't worry - Tyrion's time in the sun is coming - hopefully next week if they wrote it right. :)

Yes, he obviously wrote the Stark's as the protagonists.  The great mystery of the books is this:  The Game of Thrones is the back drop to a bigger story, the story of the Night's Watch and the Wildlings, and The Others.  Winter is coming....

Great i have been waiting for the things behind the ice wall to cross the wall, i thought at the end of season 2 it was going to happen.

• Member ID:  1444
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  412
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3808
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  25299
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/01/1988
  • Device:  Android

It was a great episode but all things must come to an end, there will be one more season then that's it, it has been a great show, finally something original to watch and enjoy

It was a great episode but all things must come to an end, there will be one more season then that's it, it has been a great show, finally something original to watch and enjoy

Why will there be only one more season, i have not heard that it is ending, as Stormcrow said there are 7 books, we can't have got halfway yet surely. :question:

Edited by Sonovabich

There is still season 4 and 5 to come for book 4 and 5 (and if need be they could split Dance Of Dragons into 2 seasons) Martin is still writting The Winds of Winter and there is one more book to follow after that. So we are looking at a minimum of four more seasons... more likely 5-6

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965