Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Since we've all been playing a while.... PLANES QUESTION #2.

Kamo7s

• Member ID:  3132
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  323
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3170
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/23/1971
  • Device:  Windows

Okay Beeches and Bastardos,

Since we've all been playing the game for a while and we've been gaining more planes as the levels increase. Have your opinions changed on what the best planes are? Have you stuck with the country you started out with? If so, what are the benefits? If not, what country did you switch to and why?

I'm starting to consider switching to the USA. I love the biplanes of the Russians, they might not be very fast, but they can turn on a dime!

Let's hear your thoughts!

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

I've been flying Russian, Japanese, German,Great  Britain and  USA and their all the same for me as I haven't been able to shoot down any planes in a dogfight .   :wallbash:   . In that area I just plain suck!

Now when it comes to taking out ground targets I can hand the enemy their ass . . .until i get shot down . .lol  

I've been lucky enough a few times to take out ground targets while dead sticking a crash landing.

So far I figured out that if you try and build up planes for every country your gonna go broke because buying modifications and upgrades adds up quick.

I'm gonna just pick maybe 2 country's with the Great USA as one and haven't decided which one will be the other.

My decision will be based on what the other guys in the squadron advise.  :unworthy:

One thing that would help is a maneuver that would totally fuck an opponent that is trying to ram you . . . rammers are cowards. I cant dogfight worth a dam but I don't resort to ramming!

I guess I didn't answer your question but who gives a shit were all Idiots!! . . .lol     :smoke: 

I was just in a map and got rammed 3 times. I would go head to head with them but try to pull up at the last moment and they would follow my climb. I just had the best game I'd ever had when it comes to shooting down other planes....3.

When it comes to bombing, I think I have a 12 or 15 streak.

I think I'm going to stick with USA and Russian. I might dabble in the other countries, but the serious "money" is going to be focused there.

• Member ID:  842
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

When head to head last minute invert then pull pitch and follow through most times can get an their six

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

planes with cannons are excellent at shooting down other planes.

• Member ID:  8277
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2099
  • Birthday:  09/13/1980

I have USA and Germany now(currently using Germany)

in USA it's unbelievably hard to play before rank 6 because you have stupid and slow planes but at rank 6 you get 2 P-39 aircobras which have 37mm cannons both of them,  and that's pretty amazing. but after it you still don't have any good planes more than those 2 until rank 9 and these aircobras are not too fast also they are slow at turning circle. so the only advantage of them is 37mm cannon which needs very good aiming, otherwise no point...

in Germany you have many different planes and they are not really bad. but in rank 6 you get Bf-109 E3 with 20mm cannon which is gonna be your best fighter before you had anyone till rank 6. but it's still just a 1 plane and anything else are big planes(slow speed, slow turn) but they have a lot cannons. then you use this till rank 8, but at rank 8 you get 2 best planes ever - Bf109 F4 and Bf109 F4/Trop. they are fast, they are strong, they have better turn speed than american planes and they have beautiful 20mm cannons

i want to mention that 37 cannons(P39 aircobras) are much stronger hitting than 20mm cannons(Bf-109 series) but P39 has just 30x cannon bullets and Bf-109 series have 200x cannons so for me it's better than having 30x 37mm cannons. i tell you more - if you get 130k points with your each Bf-109 F4 then it gives you awesome modification that allows you to put 20mm cannons at both wings(double ups). very soon I get that modification and i think after it i will be able to use my cannons like machineguns (shoot so much until i kill the plane that i follow before i am out of bullets)

i don't like Russia as it has many good planes but they all have much less bullets than Germany

also for me in this whole game the best plane on middle rank is Spitfire series. they are having advantage about everything but you must play a lot to have 3 different spitfires otherwise you are gonna have just 1 on each rank

if you buy goldens then i advise you to take USA because in USA you can buy Bf-109 F4 at rank 9(1450 goldens) and Spitfire IX at rank 11 (1750 goldens) and then you can have them with 2 37mm cannons aircobras so you will really become king of air

as i don't have so much goldens(i don't have any goldens) then the best is Germany for me which i am gonna use and play

at the moment i have played 46 hours and i have 777 air targets destroyed

for me it's great score and thes Bf-109 series are just pwning ass. i loved them really much

hope i could help you to make a decision mate

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53618
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Spirit is correct about the USA  planes, they are the hardest to fly, hard before level 6 a bit better after level 6 but still hardest for me, they turn slow and you cannot get your sights lined up when you turn after an enemy often shooting into empty space and wasting ammo don't just play them because they are your country, Jap planes are bit weak in firepower early in game but they start getting better and the Reissen is their best plane so far for me on level 8, German planes early on are also a bit weak in firepower but they are nice looking planes and fly well, but when you start getting the BF109's (Messershmidts) then you start rocking baby, British planes have  good all round selection Hurricanes very reliable Beaufighters very tough but a bit hard to fly and of course the plane that won WW2 the greatest plane ever made the Spitfire is a great choice in this game, but best of all in this game i been saying it forever are the Russian planes, get an Aircobra at about level 6 and you start kicking arse but then start picking up the Yaks until you get big fucking 37MM and 45MM cannons one shot and the enemy planes disintegrate, Leadfinger playing and ranking up with all countries don't take all your Silver, you just gotta choose what to buy at the time, you dont have to buy lots of planes at once, i usually wait until i have around 250,000 silver lions then go take a look at what is available but don't forget the hidden crew costs, the price of the plane is not the only Silver you have to shell out on, i done it myself ie i bought a plane then found i never had enough money left for the crew so couldn't fly i until i got more points, as for spending points after a game you don't always earn upgrades so no money needs to be spent but i usually earn more in a game then i spend anyway so i am always in the black.......Spirit you can buy modifications for Russian planes that increase your ammo.

Edited by Sonovabich

I just got the Yak 9K 45MM cannons :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:   now got 4 Yaks and 1 Aircobra somebody is gonna suffer tomorrow :rambo: ...off to football today so don't have time to try my new plane out :no

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

British for me but one word of advice do not buy a Wellington Bomber.... bloody slow and no real fire power from the gunners I have only managed to shoot down 4 planes with the rear guns.......

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

i have the usa and uk  teams up to level 5 i use both of them,but the uk planes do seem to be a better fighter than the early us planes i have notice...

I played around with the German planes last night and to my surprise, I got more aerial kills than I have with any other country combined in only 3 maps!!! I am thinking I sank too much money into the Russians and should have gone USA and Germany. :/

• Member ID:  2273
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  104
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/03/1960

Hi all

I just noticed you guys had a forum for this game so I thought I would give you my 2  cents on what I have learned on this topic. I have played almost 2 months now and have flown and lvled most all  the countries. I can tell you that before the patch to 1.33 the germens had the best balance between fire power and agility. bf109g6 & g10 were unmatched for turning and fire power both the g6 & g10 can be upgraded to 3 x 30mm cannons. Since the  new patch to 1.33 the Russians seem to have the best balance. All the yaks are good planes, As they turn tight and have decent fire power. They are  IMHO the best planes to fly at lvl 7 and under. I am lvl 19 on germens and Russians  but enjoy flying the low lvl Russian planes to grind lvls.   If you can afford some gold eagles I would suggest the I-153 premium bi plane with 2x 20mm cannons and rockets and also the air cobra. These 2 planes along with the IL-2 , yak 1-b and of course a bomber ( I use the SB -2M as they have good turn time and agility) are a good set up to grind with. Max out your bomber and upgrade qualification to expert to get more plane kills with rear gunners. Hope to shoot you guys down sometime :lol: .    Look for Grim_Reaper   =FLN= Squadron  ( Flying leather necks )

PS   You guys are all such noobs  :lol:

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Content Count:  3484
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22909
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

PS   You guys are all such noobs  :lol:

all such noobs? Not sure if you considered most of them are somewhat new to the game or have a life/job?

Hi all

I just noticed you guys had a forum for this game so I thought I would give you my 2  cents on what I have learned on this topic. I have played almost 2 months now and have flown and lvled most all  the countries. I can tell you that before the patch to 1.33 the germens had the best balance between fire power and agility. bf109g6 & g10 were unmatched for turning and fire power both the g6 & g10 can be upgraded to 3 x 30mm cannons. Since the  new patch to 1.33 the Russians seem to have the best balance. All the yaks are good planes, As they turn tight and have decent fire power. They are  IMHO the best planes to fly at lvl 7 and under. I am lvl 19 on germens and Russians  but enjoy flying the low lvl Russian planes to grind lvls.   If you can afford some gold eagles I would suggest the I-153 premium bi plane with 2x 20mm cannons and rockets and also the air cobra. These 2 planes along with the IL-2 , yak 1-b and of course a bomber ( I use the SB -2M as they have good turn time and agility) are a good set up to grind with. Max out your bomber and upgrade qualification to expert to get more plane kills with rear gunners. Hope to shoot you guys down sometime :lol: .    Look for Grim_Reaper   =FLN= Squadron  ( Flying leather necks )

That's not what i'm seeing in the servers ie in chat etc, most players are blowing their tops at how powerful the German planes have become since the 1.33 patch, they were decent before the patch as were the Russians but i think i agree with them as i seem to get killed most by the BF109's more then any other plane recently.

Don't get me wrong the germens are very good planes at high lvl but don't turn very well. They used to turn much better. The Russians are the better planes at lvl 7 and below in my opinion. I use the Russian low lvl planes to grind. I use my 109g6 & g10 if im flying high lvl planes.

Cheese don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just playing with them !!

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Content Count:  3484
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22909
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

Don't get me wrong the germens are very good planes at high lvl but don't turn very well. They used to turn much better. The Russians are the better planes at lvl 7 and below in my opinion. I use the Russian low lvl planes to grind. I use my 109g6 & g10 if im flying high lvl planes.

Cheese don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just playing with them !!

i Don't wear panties...

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

ssshhh i wear panties dont tell any one  :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  8277
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2099
  • Birthday:  09/13/1980

99% of my deaths are by spitfires

damned spitfires, if i don't kill them from first chance then they get behind me and killing me

never could circle spitfires. the only planes that i am always scared!!!!!!!!!