Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

In the interest of honesty and transparency..

86JR

• Member ID:  21171
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  180
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1986

So bear with me whilst I explain this please and don't judge until you read my post in full...

I was getting frustrated a lot lately playing on other servers (Ie non-XI ones) with people who seem way better than everyone else. I am not talking about better players but people who seem to have some kind of advantage...software advantage.

I decided that I was done playing with these people and then asked them, ofcourse they denied all, and said if they hack they wouldn't die etc.

Now here is the kicker - I decided to waste $35 and purchase the best known BF4 hacking software.

I ran it and noticed a few things:

1. It is incredibly easy to purchase a hack for BF4 and run it.

2. It is easy to configure it - you can either use it subetly or all-out-mode (more on this later). This explains these advantages that these players who constantly come 70-1 have in their games yet never get caught by FairFight or PunkBuster. So I won't be playing with this set of players any more.

3. The all-out-murder-rampage mode is INSANE. In the end I had 70 deaths and just under FOUR HUNDRED kills.

4. It appears to me that the people who write hacking software have far more skill than Dice do. Their hacks never crash or don't work unlike BF4...

5. I made a grevious error of trying out the all-out-murder-rampage mode...WITH MY FoXI TAGS ON! :/

I didn't even realise this until I had watched the video someone spectacting made on Youtube. This is why I feel I should explain here, because I have let the FoXi platoon members and therefore Xi itself down in a big way by forgetting to turn off my tags and remove myself from the platoon first.

Now I just want to clarify, I only used the hacks for 2 days. I have never used them before and will never be using them again. I have had to create a completely new Origin account and purchase BF4 again for another $70 to get back to playing it without hacks as usual. This was a pure experiment on my credit cards behalf. You can see all my past history if you are friends with me on BL where my k/d is around 3.0 then suddenly jumps to over 100.0.

I am being honest here in posting what I did and how I did it, and you can see in the video below I am also being honest in the game chat as I was doing it... I believe in transparency in my life (to the point of giving out my bank details and passport numbers etc) which is why I am explaining this.

I will totally understand if you guys choose not to believe me and decide to ban me from the site, from your servers, platoons etc. I please ask that you don't!

Video:

I now have a brand new Origin account:  WirralGamer (all versions of 86JR were taken).

Yours thankfully

86JR (ForeverAlone-QQ (banned by faifight))

• Member ID:  1540
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4812
  • Birthday:  09/20/1969

No one said it was hard to get a hack. Just above our moral standards if you do.

100 percent wish anti-cheat was perfect, 50 percent have faith in it and two percent hack. Welcome to the 2 percent.

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980
  • Device:  Windows

Hi 86JR,

I`m the admin who banned you from all our servers after investigating you and your scores on other servers. 

If you`re trying to appeal, please do it in the right section of the website!

Edited by Jay80_NL

• Member ID:  19683
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  4968
  • Device:  iPhone

You got frustrated that other players beat you and you bought hacks and used them on public servers fucking up everyone's day for two days and that's OK and we shouldn't judge.

I used to be head admin for the DEmon Internet NL counter-strike servers before I had broadband. Every frickin' day there would be a dozen replays waiting for me in my inbox to ban yet another insufferable 14-year old who invariably was "only trying it out to see what it's like" and every single fucking one of the cunts thought it was unfair to ban them since they didn't mean to mess up the evening of a dozen or more players. To make all those players acutely aware that there are cunts in the world who will come and fuck up your evening's game time because they want to win, as if winning a video game somehow matters more than having fun.

I have banned hundreds of teenage twats for this sort of "only testing the hax since others use them too!" but fairly few adults.

I'm pretty sure XI is an adult clan. To my mind, being an adult does mean not doing this sort of trash.

So yeah, I'm judging. You idiot, what the fuck do you think you're doing messing up other people's day and add insult to injury byu doing it wearing foXI tags. If you were within arm's reach, your ear would be red hot and stinging right about now.

Whether you get ousted and banned from the site or not I don't know, but I certainly wouldn't expect this sort of behaviour to make you many friends. Certainly not many with beaks.

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

Hi 86JR,

I`m the admin who banned you from all our servers after investigating you and your scores on other servers. 

yes what he said

• Member ID:  21070
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  918

Personally I have to agree. why do you feel the need to try or experiment with hax? does it actually matter if you know what it's like or not? all you need to know is how to play without it.

That all being said, nor do we need to resort to name calling as that is equally as childish.

Edited by Benrith

Awards

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

I hope your little joy ride was worth it. Had you simply asked somebody here before buying a hack the answer would have been absolutely not. Transparency is a term made up by politicians, and they are the least transparent human beings on the planet. You seem to be following suit by asking for forgivness.

Also, who the fuck was letting you play with XI tags in the first place? You aren't even an XI member.

I have no idea what action the XI admins on your regular server will take, but if you were playing on one of the XI servers I admin for, you would be permanently banned from all XI servers and the web site.

Edited by little_old_man

• Member ID:  3582
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3375
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20715
  • Birthday:  03/16/1968

• Member ID:  20902
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

yea you fucked up.  if you are going to try it out for the purpose of seeing it from the other side NEVER do it on a public server.

Even the most Idiotic Idiot knows that.

Edited by mouselad

Hi 86JR,

Hi Jay.

Firstly this is the first time I have heard I am actually banned on Xi Servers - I have not tried connecting to them, further more I did not use any hacks on Xi servers. I simply played with the FoXi tag and then was still in the active platoon when I used the hacks, and someone reported me on the platoon.

I am not trying to appeal, I just thought it would be honest to explain myself before going back to normality on my new account - playing with Xi in the daytime. :)

yea you fucked up.  if you are going to try it out for the purpose of seeing it from the other side never do it on a public server

I am glad you understand my reasons, that was the exact reasons - to see how it works from the other side.

IF you search private servers in Battlelog it shows 0 servers available. I tried that originally.

No one said it was hard to get a hack. Just above our moral standards if you do.

100 percent wish anti-cheat was perfect, 50 percent have faith in it and two percent hack. Welcome to the 2 percent.

I was not hacking to get a better score etc. I was hacking to see what it was like. Now I am in the 1% who know that many people do it (the forum where you buy the hacks has over 25k members in BF4 alone!) but choose not to myself.

• Member ID:  5459
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3501
  • Birthday:  10/03/1994

Fail..

You got frustrated that other players beat you and you bought hacks and used them on public servers fucking up everyone's day for two days and that's OK and we shouldn't judge.

I used to be head admin for the DEmon Internet NL counter-strike servers before I had broadband. Every frickin' day there would be a dozen replays waiting for me in my inbox to ban yet another insufferable 14-year old who invariably was "only trying it out to see what it's like" and every single fucking one of the cunts thought it was unfair to ban them since they didn't mean to mess up the evening of a dozen or more players. To make all those players acutely aware that there are cunts in the world who will come and fuck up your evening's game time because they want to win, as if winning a video game somehow matters more than having fun.

I have banned hundreds of teenage twats for this sort of "only testing the hax since others use them too!" but fairly few adults.

I'm pretty sure XI is an adult clan. To my mind, being an adult does mean not doing this sort of trash.

So yeah, I'm judging. You idiot, what the fuck do you think you're doing messing up other people's day and add insult to injury byu doing it wearing foXI tags. If you were within arm's reach, your ear would be red hot and stinging right about now.

Whether you get ousted and banned from the site or not I don't know, but I certainly wouldn't expect this sort of behaviour to make you many friends. Certainly not many with beaks.

Firstly I don't care who you are, don't threaten violence up on me thank you.

Secondly, come on, this is a GAME, it is not like I hacked their bank accounts, you can't fuck up someones DAY by playing with a hack tool in a game for fucks sake. Unless, are you one of these people who plays wargames dressed up in Camo gear? No? Well what is the problem then?

I dont think thats going to happen any time soon eh?

as if buying a new cd is going to change the fact that your a hacker

going back to normality fuck now thats funny

The amount of work our admins have to do to keep the trash off our servers

and you have the cheek to ask to be forgiven for one of our worst rule breakers

and to top it all you wear our foxi tags how the fuck  dare you

go ahead and make your appeal i know what my vote will be

hows it go    hacks on 

hacks off

hacks on etc

you know how it goes you learnt it for 2 days

oh yes it may be a game to you but i see your trying to weasle your way back in  but to us its a community something hackers are not welcome in

and i dont wear camo gear  

Edited by dadda2

OK I understand you don't trust me so it seems like my time here has come to a conclusion.

I want to thank you for the fun times and providing the servers and teamspeaks, definetly one of the best clans out there and a special thanks to Jay and Ed_the_duck for all the work you do in maintaining it :)

Goodbye.

• Member ID:  5459
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3501
  • Birthday:  10/03/1994

*waves*

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1196
  • Content Count:  6519
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63373
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

From the tone of the responses you've gotten @@86JR you may just want to change your attitude or it's all a forgone conclusion. You see >XI< is a pretty forgiving clan with very few rules and second on the list is NO CHEATING OF ANY KIND! When you cheat on anyone's server you have violated our code and that puts up a boundary between you and our servers! To change that you really should think about any thing you say. Like for instance: "I just wanted to know what it was like." That curiosity just may make you know how it feels to be banned! I hate cheaters and liars to no end! Being transparent is a thing you do when you get caught. "Oops you caught me wanking but I just wanted to see what it felt like!" That's a moron not an Idiot!

That is fair enough @@BigPapaDean but I was not "caught" by anyone, I came here and admitted it - not proud but as it was a purely an act of experimentation I am not really fussed about it in the way that someone who hacked to get an advantage would be if that makes sense?

I respected Xi enough not to do it on their servers, can't you see that!?

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

As a modder I could say I have a vested interest to see how hacks work. But I dont use them anyways because there is nothing I can do about it. It is not my job. If a particular server has poor or non-existant admin controls for such people I dont go there. Its not worth the aggrivation. Same as life really. Would you continue to go to a sports bar or whatever that didnt have anyone dealing with unruly patrons? Would you leave and take your business elsewhere? Or would you behave like they do just so you could see what it is like and then say 'oh I was only trying it out' when kicked out and barred from ever returning?

It seems too many people think they dont have to behave in a public place online the way they are expected to when outside of the home. Of course if there were no aliases, and every player has to publicly list their real name and location to all other players (not just PB, Steam or whatever), far fewer people will hack.

I have no problem with people knowing my name and address. Like I am trying to say - I was not hacking to gain anything, I was hacking to see what it is like. And from that I concluded a lot of people hack too, they just disguise it (like the configs that are designed to get away with it on the hacker forums!).

I can't stress this further.

Further more, I knew that my stats would get reset (and they did) so I gained nothing from it.

you were caught and you were banned

how that for honesty

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17077
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148510
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

just don't see why people even have to go there ..if you suck at a game then you suck..you play for the fun and get better ..you don't spend 35.00 to be great ..do you take that way in real life ..people just have to try things i know.. but you should know from being in XI servers we don't play that shit here ..

53f1292e1d1dc_CheersforthatOPYouspoiltth

you were caught and you were banned

how that for honesty

That would be inaccurate as I was not caught by any Xi admins.

you were caught for hacking and you are banned from our servers by an XI adm thats a fact

thats why you bought another cd not because you want to get back to normality because you couldnt get on our servers