RobMc

Prayers welcomed

Yesterday was the worst day of my life, for those of you that know me, you will know that occasionally I visit these forums in the vain hope of learning and satisfaction. Yesterday I was totally rejected from my daily routine of reading of the woes of fellow humans (and others), try as I might from the early hours I could not contact the prime source of gaming knowledge. Desperately throughout the day I tried in vain, tears streaming from my eyes, cold turkey began to take a grip, I began to hallucinate deviating in desperation to Youtube and the bbc. There was only one thing to do, I rushed to the local medical centre on my mobility scooter, burning rubber. The doctor listened patiently, looked me over, and pronounced I was an idiot.

Satisfied I am getting better, and despite only seeing in black and white I am fit again, pray my colour vision returns

Love Rob

Edited by RobMc

1 hour ago, FRENCHI said:

moi aussi je t aime rob ;)😂

Frenchi, kissy kissy, does this mean we are Gay ?? 🤣

5 hours ago, RobMc said:

Frenchi, kissy kissy, does this mean we are Gay ?? 🤣

No - just @FRENCHI  -  besides - he has a thing going with his horse!!!!  

image.png.4abff7e049a416298e388a1d49a37959.png

2 hours ago, TBB said:

No - just @FRENCHI  -  besides - he has a thing going with his horse!!!!  

image.png.4abff7e049a416298e388a1d49a37959.png

Poor horse couldn’t it do better?   

18 hours ago, RobMc said:

Yesterday was the worst day of my life, for those of you that know me, you will know that occasionally I visit these forums in the vain hope of learning and satisfaction. Yesterday I was totally rejected from my daily routine of reading of the woes of fellow humans (and others), try as I might from the early hours I could not contact the prime source of gaming knowledge. Desperately throughout the day I tried in vain, tears streaming from my eyes, cold turkey began to take a grip, I began to hallucinate deviating in desperation to Youtube and the bbc. There was only one thing to do, I rushed to the local medical centre on my mobility scooter, burning rubber. The doctor listened patiently, looked me over, and pronounced I was an idiot.

Satisfied I am getting better, and despite only seeing in black and white I am fit again, pray my colour vision returns

Love Rob

You lost me at "prayers welcomed" …. 🤣

I was jonesing like a crackhead at the methadone clinic.  Had the shakes and was doing the shuffle for a bit there.

Important update

My favourite forum has now returned and so has my colour vision, thank you doctor duc, life returns to normal, a quick test on response time :-

fu Chile

Sorry Sitting Duc, response time appears to be rather slow (2 hrs), usually by now I have had at least one finger

Now I'm getting really worried a full day and no reaction from Chile, try again if no response I'll pm Duc

FU CHILE

Edited by RobMc

lol nice rob  :)