XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
SGTSmeg

Game minimizing during play

Does anyone else have trouble with their game minimizing during play?

It's so frustrating when it just blows down to the task bar........and it's usually just about the time that Sharpe is going to do a double gainer with a 2 1/2 twist and slice my throat.   :)

Any ideas on how to make this STOP would be great.

1 hour ago, SGTSmeg said:

It's so frustrating when it just blows down to the task bar........and it's usually just about the time that Sharpe is going to do a double gainer with a 2 1/2 twist and slice my throat.   :)

You sure you don't have a key linked to this?? best check, i.e. the Windows key?

Edited by RobMc

19 minutes ago, RobMc said:

You sure you don't have a key linked to this?? best check, i.e. the Windows key?

That was my first thought until it started minimizing and I wasn't even touching the keyboard.   :)

1 hour ago, SGTSmeg said:

Are you sure you’re not just freaking out and hitting the Windows Key?

9 minutes ago, FUNky said:

Are you sure you’re not just freaking out and hitting the Windows Key?

HAHA Yup not freaking out

It happens when I am not even on the keyboard

20 hours ago, ShaunZAR said:

Happens to me time and again.. especially when im heavy into the game and need to prone FAST (ctrl key).

But setting it to windowed mode solved that, just maximize it again.

ShaunZAR

Thanks, I tried this.

I wasn't able to maximize the window once I got it into windowed mode.  It was too small to play on so I went back to full screen mode and will just continue to complain.  LOL

I am a linux admin, not a windoze guru as you can see.  :)

Not sure what OS you have but if it is win10 there are a few places you could look as it seems maybe you have a program trying to adjust/over write your disply settings while in game

If you have Win10 try turning gaming mode off - right click windows icon/settings/game mode/ turn off and or give spec permission for your game

You could also look at your monitor display settings and set your game settings to the same

The other is located in notifications icon on right side opposite windows icon - left click look for focus assist and turn off

19 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Not sure what OS you have but if it is win10 there are a few places you could look as it seems maybe you have a program trying to adjust/over write your disply settings while in game

If you have Win10 try turning gaming mode off - right click windows icon/settings/game mode/ turn off and or give spec permission for your game

You could also look at your monitor display settings and set your game settings to the same

The other is located in notifications icon on right side opposite windows icon - left click look for focus assist and turn off

Thank you for these suggestions.  Yes it is Windows 10.

I will absolutely look into these.

Thanks much!