Jump to content
XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
SGTSmeg

Game minimizing during play

Recommended Posts

Does anyone else have trouble with their game minimizing during play?

It's so frustrating when it just blows down to the task bar........and it's usually just about the time that Sharpe is going to do a double gainer with a 2 1/2 twist and slice my throat.   :)

Any ideas on how to make this STOP would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SGTSmeg said:

Does anyone else have trouble with their game minimizing during play?

It's so frustrating when it just blows down to the task bar........and it's usually just about the time that Sharpe is going to do a double gainer with a 2 1/2 twist and slice my throat.   :)

Any ideas on how to make this STOP would be great.

You sure you don't have a key linked to this?? best check, i.e. the Windows key?

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RobMc said:

You sure you don't have a key linked to this?? best check, i.e. the Windows key?

That was my first thought until it started minimizing and I wasn't even touching the keyboard.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SGTSmeg said:

Does anyone else have trouble with their game minimizing during play?

It's so frustrating when it just blows down to the task bar........and it's usually just about the time that Sharpe is going to do a double gainer with a 2 1/2 twist and slice my throat.   :)

Any ideas on how to make this STOP would be great.

Are you sure you’re not just freaking out and hitting the Windows Key?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, FUNky said:

Are you sure you’re not just freaking out and hitting the Windows Key?

HAHA Yup not freaking out

It happens when I am not even on the keyboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, ShaunZAR said:

Happens to me time and again.. especially when im heavy into the game and need to prone FAST (ctrl key).

But setting it to windowed mode solved that, just maximize it again.

ShaunZAR

Thanks, I tried this.

I wasn't able to maximize the window once I got it into windowed mode.  It was too small to play on so I went back to full screen mode and will just continue to complain.  LOL

I am a linux admin, not a windoze guru as you can see.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what OS you have but if it is win10 there are a few places you could look as it seems maybe you have a program trying to adjust/over write your disply settings while in game

If you have Win10 try turning gaming mode off - right click windows icon/settings/game mode/ turn off and or give spec permission for your game

You could also look at your monitor display settings and set your game settings to the same

The other is located in notifications icon on right side opposite windows icon - left click look for focus assist and turn off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Not sure what OS you have but if it is win10 there are a few places you could look as it seems maybe you have a program trying to adjust/over write your disply settings while in game

If you have Win10 try turning gaming mode off - right click windows icon/settings/game mode/ turn off and or give spec permission for your game

You could also look at your monitor display settings and set your game settings to the same

The other is located in notifications icon on right side opposite windows icon - left click look for focus assist and turn off

Thank you for these suggestions.  Yes it is Windows 10.

I will absolutely look into these.

Thanks much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...