Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Cannon Hinnant

Angelz

• Member ID:  24295
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  17

https://ocscanner.news/2020/08/13/wilson-nc-murder-suspect-arrested-after-shooting-5-year-old-boy-point-blank/

WHAT THE FUCK !!! THE  whole nation stood together in solidarity for the senseless death of George Floyd. So I’m curious, how many will stand together in solidarity & demand justice for the senseless death of Cannon Hinnant? Did he not matter?
He was 5 years old.  He was white. This past Sunday, he was riding his bike in front of his house & Darius Nathaniel Sessoms, a black male, walked up, shot & killed Cannon.  
A 5 year old white boy was shot & killed by a 27 year old black male, on purpose for no reason.  
Did you read that?
Why does one life matter so much it captures our Nation but no one is talking about this?  I don’t want to look away.  I hope you can’t. I want to know why this little boy & this senseless death is not just as important.
Who is going to paint “Cannon” in the side of a building? What National sports team is going to wearT-shirts with his name on them? Every single person should be demanding justice for Cannon.

Cannon Hinnant.jpg

• Member ID:  173
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1392
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  9957
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1962
  • Device:  Windows

Yup  I'm so pissed off WTF is right !!!! ?

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1756
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15722
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Angelz said:

https://ocscanner.news/2020/08/13/wilson-nc-murder-suspect-arrested-after-shooting-5-year-old-boy-point-blank/

WHAT THE FUCK !!! THE  whole nation stood together in solidarity for the senseless death of George Floyd. So I’m curious, how many will stand together in solidarity & demand justice for the senseless death of Cannon Hinnant? Did he not matter?
He was 5 years old.  He was white. This past Sunday, he was riding his bike in front of his house & Darius Nathaniel Sessoms, a black male, walked up, shot & killed Cannon.  
A 5 year old white boy was shot & killed by a 27 year old black male, on purpose for no reason.  
Did you read that?
Why does one life matter so much it captures our Nation but no one is talking about this?  I don’t want to look away.  I hope you can’t. I want to know why this little boy & this senseless death is not just as important.
Who is going to paint “Cannon” in the side of a building? What National sports team is going to wearT-shirts with his name on them? Every single person should be demanding justice for Cannon.

Cannon Hinnant.jpg

yes,This is utter Bullshit !! CNN ans MSNBC failed to say anything about it (or any of the major news agencies)because it doesn't fit the narrative...very obvious now that the major news agencies are in on this whole thing....wake up people !!

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17089
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148592
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.74
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

This makes me angry as well as soon as I heard about.

• Member ID:  27768
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  941
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7784
  • Days Won:  1

If it were not for my wife I would have never known about this cause  I don't have facebook.  Amazing how it never made the news.  I guess all lives must not matter, just some lives. In todays society it must be more important to be politically correct as opposed to morally correct .  How sad.

• Member ID:  173
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1392
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  9957
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1962

5 hours ago, lTplkey336 said:

If it were not for my wife I would have never known about this cause  I don't have facebook.  Amazing how it never made the news.  I guess all lives must not matter, just some lives. In todays society it must be more important to be politically correct as opposed to morally correct .  How sad.

Sadly there seems to be no morals , I saw it on my local news this morning the whole thing lasted 30 seconds at best ... Fuck that BLM , it's nothing more than a hate group ...

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1756
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15722
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Mazdarati said:

Sadly there seems to be no morals , I saw it on my local news this morning the whole thing lasted 30 seconds at best ... Fuck that BLM , it's nothing more than a hate group ...

BLM simply put, is a Marxist organization with no roots in or regards to Black lives...just shit starters who are trying to fuel this so called race war when in fact it's an economical war...US vs. the 1%'s ...don't make it a race thing ....really....:huh:

Do the math...99 is greater than 1... hmmmmmm   Revolution?.....starting with BLM and the fucked up media...which by the way is controlled by the 1%

In all this happening,you know who has been making big bank on this?....the 1% of the 1%ers...the mega rich just get richer off the misfortune of almost everybody else on this planet ...oh, did I say Revolution?.....:evil:

*side note : Thanks China...and thanks for every other government in the rest of the world to do nothing about it...where is accountability? I believe after 5,yes I said 5 outbreaks of different strains from bird flu to swine flu to H1N1 to the 19 and another Sars outbreak just recently.and all the other shit they are doing from damning up the Mekong river to taking over international waters and trying to take land by force etc.... you name it,they have their greedy hands in it including our country and Canada.The Dragon from the east must burn !!

Edited by Streetcleaner

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5095
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44702
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Fucking disgusting act of a mindless coward. The scary thing about this is unless a highly publicized example is made of these assholes this type of shit will most likely continue to happen. Public trial and execute his fucking ass in the most graphic way possible on live TV and I bet that most of these mindless cowards will crawl back into their holes. 

Very Very rarely did this sort of shit happen in the old days because they knew that they would be hunted down, tortured within an inch of there lives and publicly executed. 1936 was the last Public execution carried out in the US. Rainey Bethea convicted of rape and murder of a 70 year old woman was hanged in Owensboro, Kentucky in front of hundred of reporters and over 20,000 spectators.