Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hello.....

{HC}Viper

• Member ID:  2322
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  15
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1960

Hello... no need for introductions as this is just a simple question....

How do you people NOT see the blatant numbers that clearly speak for themselves when it comes to figuring out who is hacking.... If you cant figure out by now that Larsin is hacking up a storm than you guys are blind.... For 60 years old there's no way on gods green earth he is as good as he plays... How many professional gamers over the age of 40 do you see or hear about??? there's no video card...processor... or mother board that can make him as unstoppable as he is in game and its not skill either... there's no memorizing the maps as he has claimed nor running the spawn points... the numbers don't add up when you sit and look at them...

Since June 23rd hes been a member... 9 months ago.... He is currently #3 out 11,680 people who play and have played on the servers... He has played 523 hours... he averages 18.53 scores a minute... the closest to him in the top 50 is 13.39  so hes basically 5 points higher than those players....  Of the top 5 players.... The #1 player has 612,870 score and has played 1099 hours... #2 player is 589,250 score and has played 934 hours and his score a minute is 10.51... Larsin comes in at 581,465 for a score and has played 523 hours... Hes played 575 hours less than the #1 player and 411 hours less than the #2 player... Points wise hes 31,500 less than the #1 player and 7,785 points off the #2 player.. No matter how you stack it somethings wrong... It just doesnt make sense how hes reached the top of the leader board in half the time... All those numbers are according to Game Tracker....   Understand... Not all the people he has played against are top notch quality players... but as a whole if you look at the numbers...statistically speaking he is the #1 player if you look at how fast he has moved up the charts... Don't be fooled by his buddy buddy charm and mr. nice guy routine.... that's a smoke screen....

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

I think someone got owned...what server is this?

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

The proof's in the pudding, and you don't offer any. You think someone's cheating? Get video. Otherwise, a non-member of XI accusing a member of XI of cheating, without any substantive proof, is seriously frowned upon here and can get you banned from this web site and all of our servers.  

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3489
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22939
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

Is it me or do i only see Cry,whine,whine,Igotowned,cry,cry just get good bro..i could troll this if i wanted too ^^

• Member ID:  804
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

With all the anti cheats in place it would seem to be far fetched. Maybe a fine admin could move this post to the appeals section where it may get the right attention. I am not sure but Larsin might be just that good. Where the statistics you mention do not show everything that he has played.

Thank you for posting. Please try to remember it is only a game.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

I did'nt like the bit where he hinted that if you are over 40 you must be crap, does he think all us older players are senile and suffer memory loss and slow reaction times, no memory loss here! the cheek of it.

I did'nt like the bit where he hinted that if you are over 40 you must be crap, does he think all us older players are senile and suffer memory loss and slow reaction times, no memory loss here! the cheek of it.

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

PROOF!!!!  WTF.  Without proof, it is just bitching.  Get a video and post it.  Stats and numbers don’t mean shit in my opinion.  Yes, Larson is a great player.  But, in the times that I have played against him, I did not witness anything that would make me think he was hacking.  I have caught a few hackers (with video) and know what to look for.  Furthermore, if you are going to stereotype someone over the age of 60 as not being capable of playing a computer game well, you should also assume that they would have better things to do than hack.  Hacking tends to be the practice of latch-key kids and people with small dicks.

If video is provided and shows this allegation to be true, so be it.  Until then, play the game with the understating that there is always going to be someone better than you.

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555
  • Days Won:  1

Sonovabich

what were we talking about again 127fs1866968.gif

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

Mmmm i can't seem to remember BelleUndecidedLaughing

• Member ID:  467
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1721
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  10631
  • Birthday:  09/11/1968
  • Device:  Macintosh

O shit...Im over 40........O shit...one foot in the grave.

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Granted you do not see as many over 40 professional players as you see under 40 whining bitches...SmileSmile

Awards

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14892
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91127
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

(lol)... Im over 40 and Im better than I ever was.... here endith the lesson.

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  518
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17135
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148983
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

dam i am over 50 ..i think i will stop playing pc games now .i am to old

• Member ID:  379
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2721
  • Birthday:  12/05/1990

hes probly been playing fps games a long time like me, after 14 years it becomes second nature.  And some have natural talent.  unless you have proof dont talk.

• Member ID:  340
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1079
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6676
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971

Belle
Sonovabich

what were we talking about again 127fs1866968.gif

HAHA, you old freaks,  get a life.........er shiiiiite  i'm gonna be 40 on june 21st... FUCK.. better go throw myself under a bus at work then

• Member ID:  38
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1255
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  7228
  • Birthday:  11/06/1971

I'm gonna be 40 in November...and I live with a 50 year old (soon to be 51) man....

Goodness...the hate of older, more schooled people....

Yes younguns, there are those out there that click with games...and are better than you will ever be! Get a grip and just wait, you'll see what we all mean here....

Now, its time for my glucosamine and my soft adjustable bed...oh wait...Killroy does the adjusting, sorry. Wink

OH NO! OLD PEEPS HAVE SEX TOO! OMG!

Get outta here unless you have a video....jesus.

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

Blackbart
Granted you do not see as many over 40 professional players as you see under 40 whining bitches...SmileSmile

Nice one Bart

I am teetering on the edge of 50 and I think I do ok, although I do whine like a little 20 year old bitch sometimes (right Pete)

I say you are only as old as the woman you feel and while I was married that was cool because she is 15 years younger than me. Now I am separated all I feel is myself - LOL so how old does that make me

I think I have actually got better with age - like a fine wine (or is that whine!!!!!!!)

As to the accusations I think someone needs to go home and wash the sand out of his pussy - just my opinion (no offence to XI gals of course - they could all kick anyones ass). I know that's an attack on the poster but accusations of a standing member without proof invalidates your rights in my book!!!

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

Sonovabich

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto

fuckn kids... I kick bunches of there asses  in these games..there is nothing better.

• Member ID:  340
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1079
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6676
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971

Malificent

OH NO! OLD PEEPS HAVE SEX TOO! OMG!

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! makes you sick, and esp when you think of your parents doing it....Tongue out

saying that at 40, my sex drive has not diminished( just not doing it with wife anymore)....any takers :) south of england. call me :P

someone complaining about how old we are I have been playing games since the 1980's since the atari came out, ah shit what were we talking about  I am going to have to go for a lie down because I am getting so old and my memory is not as good as it used to be and I need an afternoon nap

• Member ID:  1073
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1611
  • Birthday:  09/28/1975

I laughed so hard I spit Ensure all over my keyboard.  Thanks for the laugh, kiddo.  Now go play with your Legos and let the adults kill each other.