Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Weed Vs Alcohol!

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

Well I've been puffin' for 42 years now and I'm still here.I also drink but now I use this to smoke my weed.

4f709f1e4036a_solo_vaporizer_main_l.jpg It's a vapourizer and it's portable.I love it.You hardly use any weed and it leaves no smell and hardly any smoke.This vapourizer is called the A-rizer SOLO.

Have you had any problems with this? I saw the magic box flight or something and this looks way handier.

HIGHLY recommended! LOL :thumbup::thumbsup:

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

Since i quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago i dont like to smoke a joint. Reminds me too much of smoking ciggys. I use an apparatus i call "The Lung" I cut the bottem off of a 800ml Gatorade bottle, To the bottem i tape a baggy with a teether on it. Then suck the baggie up inside the bottle so only the teether is hanging out.I cut a hole in the cap and have a bowl in it. Put some weed in (a very little pinch) and light it while pulling the teether on the baggie. Take off the cap and inhale the smoke. 3-4 of these and im blasted. Using about 1/4 of a joints worth of weed. When the baggie and bottle get gummed up, ya toss it and keep the cap. Make a new bottle and you are good to go.

Heres a video of how i do mine. I dont use quite so big a bottle

Edited by StormCrow

• Member ID:  2923
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  1242
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8349
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976

Ill give that a try storm crow

Edited by BeerGoat

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17078
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148515
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

going on 52 this year ..drank for 35 years and smoked for the same ..stoped drinking 10 years ago ..but have to have my am/ j.... i feel better then i every did when i drank ..and have a hell of a lot more money ..you can piss away 30 $$ i a bar in 2 hours ..30 $$ of weed will last you a week ...4f7127be6ade4_smoke.jpg

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

tsw I love that pix of weed, but my weed has always cum minus the girl! Why? Am I being screwed over here? I wish! LMAO!

• Member ID:  2028
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1740
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  10637
  • Birthday:  03/10/1963

Idiots who using alcohol and weed

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Approaching this topic in a non-judgmental way, I consider it responsible to direct readers, especially those who are younger,

to the advice accessible via the links below. As the keg betrays, I do consume alcoholic beverages but I am not a user

of cannabis. There is potent evidence that weed/pot/hash is not risk-free and the accumulation of the drug within it in

the testes (balls for the non-scientific) is disturbing to a man! The development of psychosis and schizophrenia should,

I suggest, constitute a risk too far... :shok:

Links:

Marijuana and Lung Cancer (About.com)

Cannabis and mental health (MIND mental health charity)

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Well I've been puffin' for 42 years now and I'm still here.I also drink but now I use this to smoke my weed.

4f709f1e4036a_solo_vaporizer_main_l.jpg It's a vapourizer and it's portable.I love it.You hardly use any weed and it leaves no smell and hardly any smoke.This vapourizer is called the A-rizer SOLO.

Have you had any problems with this? I saw the magic box flight or something and this looks way handier.

So far 5 people have tried this and now they all want to buy one.The thing is you don't burn the weed.Therefore you get no TAR or carcinigens no smoke or whatever from burning paper and no hot harsh heat like from a burning joint which means no coughing your head off.Very smooth to inhale infact you are puzzled cause you see no smoke only vapour.Then you only use about 1/8 of a gram per little bowl.A couple bowls and you are well on your way.BTW it is not that cheap I paid $229 Cdn.But stupid me missed the promo code to get $40 off.So I've had this for about 3 weeks now and the wife also likes it(she dosen't smoke pot) cause it leaves no odour in the house.I even took it to the dog park and smoked right in front of people and they just think I'm sipping something from a can of something.It is smaller than a Coke can.The latest model is the M107.The older models had a metallic bowl this one is glass or ceramic.

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Approaching this topic in a non-judgmental way, I consider it responsible to direct readers, especially those who are younger,

to the advice accessible via the links below. As the keg betrays, I do consume alcoholic beverages but I am not a user

of cannabis. There is potent evidence that weed/pot/hash is not risk-free and the accumulation of the drug within it in

the testes (balls for the non-scientific) is disturbing to a man! The development of psychosis and schizophrenia should,

I suggest, constitute a risk too far... :shok:

Links:

Marijuana and Lung Cancer (About.com)

Cannabis and mental health (MIND mental health charity)

i wish it had accumulated in my testes forty years ago then i could have said ..it ain't mine,,,,you were with someone else,lol

• Member ID:  1155
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1796
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/16/1976

I think everyone should... nevermind I forgot I don't care. :smoke:

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

So far 5 people have tried this and now they all want to buy one.The thing is you don't burn the weed.Therefore you get no TAR or carcinigens no smoke or whatever from burning paper and no hot harsh heat like from a burning joint which means no coughing your head off.Very smooth to inhale infact you are puzzled cause you see no smoke only vapour.Then you only use about 1/8 of a gram per little bowl.A couple bowls and you are well on your way.BTW it is not that cheap I paid $229 Cdn.But stupid me missed the promo code to get $40 off.So I've had this for about 3 weeks now and the wife also likes it(she dosen't smoke pot) cause it leaves no odour in the house.I even took it to the dog park and smoked right in front of people and they just think I'm sipping something from a can of something.It is smaller than a Coke can.The latest model is the M107.The older models had a metallic bowl this one is glass or ceramic.

if i could smoke as often as i used to i would love one of these, come to think of it, i might get one anyways. Looks like i can get really high, get a real close shave AND taze my neighbors dog with it!!!WOOHOO!!!!!! oh yeah, it loks like a light saber too....AWESOME!!!!!