XtremeIdiots
Ruggerxi

Download All The Maps For Cod5 Here

Hey guys.I have the XI downloader from awhile back.And notice when I click on the server selection in options I get an error.I dont really wanna DL 317 maps.Just wanting to DL the maps for the COD 5 DM Ace server.Just wonering if the down loader is still working and if not if theres  anew one yet? Thanks PissySocks  

Awards

hey, I dont have a maps directory under waw...or activision, is it somewhere else??

thanks

hey, I dont have a maps directory under waw...or activision, is it somewhere else??

thanks

Map folder you mean?

Should be here bud. C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\usermaps

Down load the RAR files in the first post and you will have all the maps we use for cod5. It's a shit load of maps.

Edited by 2_MANY_BEERS

Thanks, I guess whats interesting is where are they going then LOL  a full search of all drives reveals there IS NO  'USERMAPS' ANYWHERE

Thanks, I guess whats interesting is where are they going then LOL  a full search of all drives reveals there IS NO  'USERMAPS' ANYWHERE

They might be in your down load folder then you have to transfer the map folders to location above.

yep, I was messed , got it now....thanks again...did u used to play on  the 3rd crouch???

Yesterday was the best the down loader has worked for me in about a year. I use to have to start it then when 3 of the larger maps down loaded to 25% it would freeze and do nothing. I would have to shut it down and restart it then it was fine. Yesterday it worked as it was designed to and worked perfectly!

Edited by BigPapaDean

she's a cutie!

thanks to God she doesnt LOOK LIKE U!!!!   OMG

You guys are GREAT! I mean, you can all come over to the house and take turns with my sister. You gotta wait till daddy and me git dun wither first but you're all invited... :horse:  :popo:

Edited by RiDDiCk_VI

Hi, I'm new to the forum, a couple of months buy cod5 to enjoy the game, please outta doubt, all these maps are lowered into a rar, it opened to decompress in the folder C: \ Users \ User Name \ AppData \ Local \ Activision \ CoDWaW \ usermaps, or go without decompressing files? excuse the question, I hope you can help me, thank you very much from now, greetings from Argentina

Map folder you mean?

Should be here bud. C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\usermaps

Down load the RAR files in the first post and you will have all the maps we use for cod5. It's a shit load of maps.

I have maps in the following path you specify, but when I try to load on the server and me down when I unzipped rar, that is?

Kf4la9y.jpg?1

4YJwdNK.jpg?1

Edited by papali2006