Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Rules Not Posted

AGXBraz29

• Member ID:  3586
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  64
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I was in your chicago server ... I have played on your freeze tag servers for awhile now and have never had a problem until today. one of my clan mates was in and said he didn't like bunny hopping and was jumped about it. someone said that there isn't a rule about that and that basically map glitching is all that gets you banned so I said ok I'm not defrosting and played to win without defrosting and was harrassed and name called about it. I was trying to make a point that if you have rules ... post them because it says nothing about that being a requirement on your server to defrost. I also thought name calling was not ok, it does say that on your pre setup page for the server. I like freeze tag but I don't think the rules if you can call them that are explained, and being harrassed was not addressed by the XI players who were there. so do we have rules there or not? all I want is fairness

Braz

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

If you have been treated unfairly or in a manner that is against our rules, please contact an admin in game or on xfire and discuss the specifics with them. A list of each games admin can be found at the top of our site under the 'members' tab.

Our servers are for fun and sportsmanship. If you don't defrost in freezetag, although it isn't a rule, you will get an earful about it. Plain and simple. If an occasional negative comment is what you think a personal attack is, then you may not like to play at XI. Many negative and positive comments about gameplay are slung around all the time, and they are just that.. comments about gameplay. Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. Play, and take it as it is meant.. a game. If it goes beyond that, feel free to seek the assistance of an admin.

Please encourage your clan mate to take any problems that he has in game to an admin as well. If either of you cannot get satisfaction for your difficulties in that manner, by all means post here and we will attempt to get it straight.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

feel free to add me to xfire my xfire is cobrabites....if u dont have xfire then i encourage u to install it then add our admins to help with situations like this...

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969
  • Device:  Windows

I was there when Jiggi whined about bunny hopping, and I simply told him that bunny hopping was common and not against the rules on our server so stop complaining about it. I don't recall anything beyond that point being said or done re: thawing or not thawing.

In any case you AGX guys are generally fun guys to play with, I don't understand why you've decided to make a big stink all of the sudden. I'm pretty sure if you decided to not thaw your teammates and didn't go around telling them you weren't going to for whatever reason you had (umm, I guess you were trying to prove a point that if bunny hopping isn't against the rules then not thawing isn't either? Whatever) no one would've said boo about it.

In the end, everyone just needs to grow up. People bunny hop on our ftag servers. That's life. Not defrosting your teammates in a game where defrosting is critical to the game play might not be a RULE but it's kind of the point of the game in the first place. It probably goes without saying.

I agree I was making the point it isn't a rule ... but general comments weren't the problem ... asshole and things of that nature seem like a personal attack which is not allowed ... also retard seems personal. those rules weren't enforced but telling me I was to be banned for not defrosting which isn't a rule was specifically told to me. I don't want to make a big stink, I like freeze tag and usually am among the top defrosters. I just thought today was over the top and bogleg it wasn't you who made the stink on not defrosting. I can take criticism I just think enforcing non rules isn't needed. if you told someone you'de kick them for bunny hopping they might say WHAT? that's a rule? no bunny hopping? that's all I was trying to point out was I was threatened with a ban for not defrosting ... which is the point but not technically a rule. I will defrost in the future and as far as I'm concerened this is over. just wanted to bring it up and maybe it will help keep it from becoming a problem in the future. as for my part in it, I apologize for making it a problem. some over reactions weren't necessary on the server

AGXBraz29

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Wo was threating you with a ban? In our servers only admins can remove someone. You are going to run into alot of peoples opinions on our servers----- Most of the times it just someon blowing off steam and is harmless---- Not defrosting in the servers will get you a ear Full-----And not just our servers, any server you go to and decide to go off an lone wolf it and not be a team player,(when the name of the game is team play?) Are servers are here for all to have fun.

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

We ALL rib each others in there..I DONT think you understand that you are a Playing a team game..If you openly say you wont thaw cause some 1 call you out for bitching about bunny hopping..What do you espect back?..A kind word?..Most of US in there are adults to have a good time..if you walk by some 1 and NOT thaw them..get ready for an ear full..plain and simple..having said that..STILL no grounds for a ban..Try to have fun and PLEASE be a team player...

yea it's over as far as I'm concerned I like playing in XI servers ... been having fun. look forward to more of the same

CYA in there

• Member ID:  3588
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Achievement Points:  5

Sorry....my two cents now since this all started with the comment I typed in...."Damn Bunny Hopper". That is all I put in. Then BogLeg put in his bind about Whine...insert name here....I then typed "Not whining...just stating a non skill fact thats all." He then proceeded to berate me on in game chat on how Bunny hopping is allowed and I need to shut my damn mouth and quit whining. Then he typed in how I am "always complaining". You can check your records....I have never "complained" about bunny hopping. I may type in damn hopper or something to that effect....followed by an LOL.....I hardly think that is complaining.

Stan was the one threatening the ban. He told me in game chat (Braz and I were on different teams) to get my boy in check and talk to my clan mate. I told him I was not Braz's keeper and I was staying out of it. Then I talked with him about how BogLeg was being an ass on game chat about the bunny thing. He laughed and said not to worry about it...some guys are wound too tight and need to lighten up.....he was referring to BogLeg.

I have said my peace and will drop it now. I just didnt like Bog being an ass and berrating me on Game chat when I have heard MUCH worse about bunny hopping said from your own clan members.....

Peace out...

AGX Jiggi

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

Oh yes, I typed one sentence about it. That's clearly "berating." Whatever.

I guess I had you confused with some other AGX guy who was whining about bunny hopping a few days ago. I apologize for the confusion.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

well some people just tired of hearing others complain bout bunny hoppers when it is allowed on our servers..thats all it is...it is allowed so why complain is wat some think bout it..just saying...so lets get past this play games and have fun bout it..as far as boglegs comment bout...quit whining insert name and the other one u mentiond are his binds he set up wouldnt take em personal...

Edited by CobraBites

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

:crybaby:

I agree let's get passed it. I think a few people say if you can say stop whining and give people a ration of sh*& about it then what's the harm in voicing a opinion that says I don't like bunny hopping same thing as i see it, we all bitch sometimes, sometimes we rage quit lol. I think all points of view are ok. it's ok to not like whiners and it's ok to not like bunny hopping. no one is asking for bunny hoppers to be banned. they just think that it's alot like map glitching, you take advantage of something the game allows but is very unrealistic. but it's a game and we should just have fun. we're all guilty sometimes of taking it too seriously. when I didn't defrost was a good example, I usually defrost alot but when I didn't it got very heated and the "it's a game" mentality went right out the window. I'm done with causing any problems ... wasn't the right move and for that I was wrong. I took it too seriously. if it's not fun I'll take a break and get my perspective back. I think we all need to do that more often and enjoy the site ... XI has some great things going on and AGX and it's friends like playing there. again looking forward to shooting and thawing your asses soon

AGXBraz29

• Member ID:  14
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1148
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  8230
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/30/1969

Either way some players hate when a player is whining about bunny hopping and some players hate it when players are whining. I get your point Braz. Niether should be considered ban material unless it gets passed the normal banter that goes on in our servers.

I for one hate bunny hopping, lol. I never bunny hop. wink wink

Anyways, Love seeing you AGX guys on our servers and love playing with you all.

Braz/Jiggy keep in mind "Can't beat them join them. You two guys are great players and if you start to bunny hop (I dare suggest) you may make more players hate the bunny hop.

See you guys in game and nice to see you on our web page.

Peace

YellowSnow>XI<ADM

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

I for one love all you AGX guys it helps with my score you guys are easy kills since you do not Bunny Hop. As for defrosting if you do not we will point you out, get you shot and will leave you frosted for the whole round or game if need be simple solution the game is Frezze Tag after all.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Don't know how you play freeze tag without defrosting people, it's the whole point of the game ain't it?

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

Wow a whole lotta shit goning on

I think all bunny hoppers should be shot.......in game.....kinda the idea me thinks

whining is alittle like killing in game....just part of the game....I never whine.....just convey my annoyance at varied things.....lol....

Yes even some XI members maybe whine alittle..I know its hard to believe!..lol

Anyways play a game ,,,,enjoy....and expect alittle banter.....this is LIFE

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Content Count:  3862
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34164
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

Sorry....my two cents now since this all started with the comment I typed in...."Damn Bunny Hopper". That is all I put in. Then BogLeg put in his bind about Whine...insert name here....I then typed "Not whining...just stating a non skill fact thats all." He then proceeded to berate me on in game chat on how Bunny hopping is allowed and I need to shut my damn mouth and quit whining. Then he typed in how I am "always complaining". You can check your records....I have never "complained" about bunny hopping. I may type in damn hopper or something to that effect....followed by an LOL.....I hardly think that is complaining.

Stan was the one threatening the ban. He told me in game chat (Braz and I were on different teams) to get my boy in check and talk to my clan mate. I told him I was not Braz's keeper and I was staying out of it. Then I talked with him about how BogLeg was being an ass on game chat about the bunny thing. He laughed and said not to worry about it...some guys are wound too tight and need to lighten up.....he was referring to BogLeg.

I have said my peace and will drop it now. I just didnt like Bog being an ass and berrating me on Game chat when I have heard MUCH worse about bunny hopping said from your own clan members.....

Peace out...

AGX Jiggi

You've known him Wildthing ??....see you then... :D

Edited by google