Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

For Those Who Play Cod5 Waw

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6529
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63448
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I have w=a question that basically only those that play  this game can really understand and discuss! I6t has to do with the knife verses the bayonet add on. I have had some discussions on the DM server and thought I would throw this out for some input from the ones who play it regularly.  Is using the bayonet the same as using the knife? My contention is this. I say its not as your bayonet is on the end of your rifle and the knife is in your hand. Thus actually making the bayonet a virtual sword and not a knife as it reaches much farther than the knife and as such it should not register as a knife kill as they do now.. What do you think?

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

I  use the bayonet all the time on the end of me bolt,  if you get right real close, like right on top of the person with it you'll miss, but from a couple steps out where a knife will miss, it kills. it has a further reach on it then the knife.

so if a knife user and a bayonet come at each other, as long as the bayonet user times it right and doesn't miss, the bayonet should win all the time cause of the reach. but if the knife gets inside your reach your done.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Dammit, who told Dean that the bayonet was at the end of your rifle......come on own up :hrhr:

• Member ID:  96
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

I tape my knife on the end of my dick to make it fare for me to go against the bayonet users. LOL :diablo::shuriken:

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

I tape my knife on the end of my dick to make it fare for me to go against the bayonet users. LOL :diablo::shuriken:

When Beers says "I gonna fuck you up," he means it.

• Member ID:  122
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2843
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  21919
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/10/1964

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

WOW a BAYONET on the end of a rifle reaches FURTHER than a knife????

OMG whatever will they think of next.....

OMG its like real life.........LMFAO

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8274
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53679
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

There's a perk with the knife that the games does. It rushes you forward on a knife thrust by 2 feet. So that to get you by the bayonet a little faster.

There's a perk with the knife that the games does. It rushes you forward on a knife thrust by 2 feet. So that to get you by the bayonet a little faster.

Maybe we can turn that on and see what happens

Bob I have never seen that as a perk, yet on the 4 ace mod my melee button has always done that for as long as I can remember. Is it in the mod settings or in the console? If its in the console we all know its turned off anyway! 

• Member ID:  98
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3267
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  18978
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1968

51337efce0c9f_C_Users_DirkDiggler_Deskto

Fortunately ..... :welcome: ....The big stick can be mended........ :secret:

I can't find it Labob. No such  a thing

Edited by 2_MANY_BEERS

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

I have w=a question that basically only those that play  this game can really understand and discuss! I6t has to do with the knife verses the bayonet add on. I have had some discussions on the DM server and thought I would throw this out for some input from the ones who play it regularly.  Is using the bayonet the same as using the knife? My contention is this. I say its not as your bayonet is on the end of your rifle and the knife is in your hand. Thus actually making the bayonet a virtual sword and not a knife as it reaches much farther than the knife and as such it should not register as a knife kill as they do now.. What do you think?

Not true..First bayonet DOES not register as a Knife kill..Second Knife is way faster and accurate than Bayonet, as Bayonet takes a bit longer to launch out there and it takes longer to retract..Mean while If you have a running start when trying  to knife a person it will reach out just as far as bayonet..Trust me I know as I used both almost 5 years now..

Maybe your next post should be brother.."Why I rage quit when I get knife my self too much?" :shok:

P.s.. :whistle:  :whistle:

NO perk..But 100% correct LaBob..Knife is faster and more accurate and will launch forward about 2 feet if not more..

Not true..First bayonet DOES not register as a Knife kill..Second Knife is way faster and accurate than Bayonet, as Bayonet takes a bit longer to launch out there and it takes longer to retract..Mean while If you have a running start when trying  to knife a person it will reach out just as far as bayonet..Trust me I know as I used both almost 5 years now..

Maybe your next post should be brother.."Why I rage quit when I get knife my self too much?" :shok: I also have the best kill to death ratio by knife if you don't believe me look on the XLR Stats page under DM Custom maps!

Chili would you tell me how dirk is in third place if the bayonet doesn't register as a knife kill in the stats? He tells me he only uses the bayonet. If that is the case then how is he in third in the XLR Stats? And Chili I been knifing as long as I been playing minus about 6 months and I always research how to be more effective with it outside of using any cheat which I abhor.  Yes I have rage quit for reasons of my own and they are none of your concern! You try living in my world at this moment then you can make statements to this effect! I'm just saying!!!

Edited by Bigmeandean

Maybe your next post should be brother.."Why I rage quit when I get knife my self too much?" :shok: I also have the best kill to death ratio by knife if you don't believe me look on the XLR Stats page under DM Custom maps!

Chili would you tell me how dirk is in third place if the bayonet doesn't register as a knife kill in the stats? He tells me he only uses the bayonet. If that is the case then how is he in third in the XLR Stats? And Chili I been knifing as long as I been playing minus about 6 months and I always research how to be more effective with it outside of using any cheat which I abhor.  Yes I have rage quit for reasons of my own and they are none of your concern! You try living in my world at this moment then you can make statements to this effect! I'm just saying!!!

Answer to this question. Chili would you tell me how dirk is in third place if the bayonet doesn't register as a knife kill in the stats?

He plays more COD5 than you do!!!!!

Answer to this question. Chili would you tell me how dirk is in third place if the bayonet doesn't register as a knife kill in the stats?

Beers is that really your answer?

I am about double his knife kills but that still doesn't answer the question I asked Chili! :)  lol!

Beers is that really your answer?

I am about double his knife kills but that still doesn't answer the question I asked Chili! :)  lol!

No not really.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8274
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53679
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

Man thats gotta hurt pulling the tape off   . . . just dont use somebody else's knife .  . 

Maybe your next post should be brother.."Why I rage quit when I get knife my self too much?" :shok:

Hey Chili when I saw this it made me think of you my darlin! Please enjoy! :)

Hey Chili when I saw this it made me think of you my darlin! Please enjoy! :)

Where'd you get that youtube video from? It looks like one of those earlier Japanese movies where the mouth don't go with the words. LOL

Once again...Bayonet does NOT register as a KNIFE kill..Other wise even though I have not been there long lately..You ass would NEVER catch up to me as that's all I use for the last 2 years a bolt riffle..also..Stats are reset ever once in a while too..server is not as full and changes have been made to it so that's why you find Dirk in third place..As for living in your shoes for a while..NO Thanks..I have my OWN issues and also NOT of your business..So lets NOT go there..You are NOT the only one struggling through life right now bud, Always remember there some worse than you some where else..

Have a Good day..

Once again...Bayonet does NOT register as a KNIFE kill..Other wise even though I have not been there long lately..You ass would NEVER catch up to me as that's all I use for the last 2 years a bolt riffle..also..Stats are reset ever once in a while too..server is not as full and changes have been made to it so that's why you find Dirk in third place..As for living in your shoes for a while..NO Thanks..I have my OWN issues and also NOT of your business..So lets NOT go there..You are NOT the only one struggling through life right now bud, Always remember there some worse than you some where else..

Have a Good day..

I know all this chili but I asked a simple question but you escalated it beyond that I just reacted to that one little uncalled phrase other than that things would have been good. If you don't goad I won't react. I am good if you are!

Have a Good day..

I know all this chili but I asked a simple question but you escalated it beyond that I just reacted to that one little uncalled phrase other than that things would have been good. If you don't goad I won't react. I am good if you are!

Is all good Dean..This is who I am..If you DON"T know by now,,,,you will never ever know me..

51363b8d9bae4_th.jpg..

HOLD ME. :friends: