Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

My prediction when he is acquitted....  Riots! Why is this not in the mainstream news?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/zimmerman-prosecutor-angela-corey-indicted-allegedly-falsifying-arrest-warrant

By Dabney Bailey, Tue, July 02, 2013

The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break. Angela Corey, Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

The indictment accuses Corey of allegedly withholding photographs of Zimmerman’s head after the incident. Also, Corey allegedly falsely signed an arrest warrant under oath without including the pictures as evidence. Critics claim that Corey rushed the arrest warrant through because activists were rallying around the Trayvon Martin shooting, demanding that Zimmerman be charged with murder. Critics argue that Corey was attempting to secure a reelection with the support of the activists.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz stated that Corey’s actions were unethical and illegal.

The outcome of this indictment could fundamentally affect the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial. At the very least, the indictment makes the prosecution look week and overly ambitious. At worst, the state could lose its prosecutor. Also, it could lead to the court throwing out Zimmerman’s case completely. Criminal charges that were filed under a falsified, illegal arrest warrant will have a hard time standing up in court.

As if that was not already bad enough for the prosecution, the early stages of the trial have been favorable for the defense. Witnesses have vindicated Zimmerman’s version of the story. In fact, the state even had to attempt to discredit one of its own witnesses after the individual gave unexpected testimony in favor of Zimmerman.

The Zimmerman case has been highly politicized ever since the beginning. The indictment demonstrates just how easily politics can weasel into court rooms to encourage government employees to make unethical decisions. Based on these surprising change of events, there is a fairly good chance that Zimmerman will soon be able to walk out of the courtroom as a free man. 

Source: Biz Journals

• Member ID:  800
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6946
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58230
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

ok hxtr why do u think u knuckle head.......................................................................

I don't know Budman.. call it intuition. Maybe I pay attention to things in a different way. 

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Come on Hxtr, don't you realize that we as the general public aren't supposed to know about this stuff? It's not politically correct to talk about these things, which is why you won't see this story anywhere in the main stream media, even though the Zimmerman case is all over the news. Only AFTER the trial is over will this make an appearance in the news.

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

What I think is that those in government are afraid of the public consequences should Zimmerman have walked free without a trial.

If he gets off by having a trial the anger may be dampened just a wee bit.

Not much, but a little. At least the prosecution will be able to say they tried.

Right now the prosecution is killing itself:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15909-zimmerman-prosecution-imploding-analysts-say

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91060
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

This case is a complete white wash. The prosecution had little to no intent in trying this case for Murder. Most of the prosecution witnesses are more for the defense. This will end up going towards Manslaughter, if it even goes that far.

Come on Hxtr, don't you realize that we as the general public aren't supposed to know about this stuff? It's not politically correct to talk about these things, which is why you won't see this story anywhere in the main stream media, even though the Zimmerman case is all over the news. Only AFTER the trial is over will this make an appearance in the news.

What I think is that those in government are afraid of the public consequences should Zimmerman have walked free without a trial.

If he gets off by having a trial the anger may be dampened just a wee bit.

Not much, but a little. At least the prosecution will be able to say they tried.

Right now the prosecution is killing itself:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15909-zimmerman-prosecution-imploding-analysts-say

Damn strait both of you.. except how bad it gets. People are expecting a guilty verdict. And when one is not handed down.. mayhem could arise. I have not been wrong.. not on this site but my predictions in a while unlike Harry the weeez. lol 

And Pete... only part I disagree is the Manslaughter charge. Zimmerman was going to die that night if he did not defend himself. The law in Florida. I sure hope I am not wrong about that as well. Would be a damn shame and will set a new presidance on self defense.

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Who knows what really happened there, probably somewhere in the middle is the truth.  I do know that having lived in Orlando for many years, you wouldn't catch me walking around Sanford at night!! Bad part of town for sure!!!!

• Member ID:  22339
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972
  • Device:  Android

Don't you just love it when actors gets so full of themsleves they think they can't say or do anything wrong?

There is a long list or celbrities that made career-ending statements or incorporated them into their acts. Two notable ones that come to mind are the Dixie Chicks and Smother's Brothers. Robin Williams finally figured out that nobody wanted to hear his political diatribes on-stage any longer and is lucky to get a candy bar commercial these days, and about all that Matt Damon can do is make horrible Bourne Identity sequels. It's ironic that they all made millions portraying people who they ridicule in real life.

WTF hoooooooooooly SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is about the most Fed up shit I seen since in a long time. That is very sad and if riots do happen.. he should be charged with a hate crime as people will down well die. 

That is really fed up. But nice find BB. I will never watch anything of his ever EVER again. 

Who knows what really happened there, probably somewhere in the middle is the truth.  I do know that having lived in Orlando for many years, you wouldn't catch me walking around Sanford at night!! Bad part of town for sure!!!!

I think I know Gatorgirl.. but again I could be wrongish. 

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

i think his comments are fake....while he may have said some stupid stuff....all these sites are distancing themselves from it as it cant be verified..

i think his comments are fake....while he may have said some stupid stuff....all these sites are distancing themselves from it as it cant be verified..

Oh he said Cpt. I watched it as it happened. Of course this isn't the first time a network has made sure that all evidence of something they would rather not show is erased from the web. If you search for it on youtube you'll see a few references to it where the video has been deleted for copyright infringement.  That's their secret weapon when they really don't want something out there.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Saturday Night Live did a spoof on the democratic debate between Hillary Clinton and Obama. They made a point of showing how the news people moderating the debate were fawning all over Obama by asking if he was comfortable, wanted a pillow or a cold drink. The questions they asked him were very simple and the questions they asked Hillary were difficult and impossible to answer. The skit was hilarious, and you can't find it anywhere online. The networks pulled it about a week after the show aired and have gone after anybody who posts it online. That's how the media controls what we see and shapes our opinions on everything from politics, to cooking show hosts using the "N" word, to white neighborhood watch guys gunning down teenaged black kids.  THEY decide on what is shown and isn't shown and in the process determine how millions of people react to issues which concern all of us. Fair and impartial reporting died with Walter Cronkite.

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

Well if you saw it live,I beiieve ya...I just find it odd that it all disappears when,this same media licks its chops usually to tear down these  dimwits that use their celebrity to spew this crap..especially when he's actually committing a crime in enciting a riot at the least..and could probably get a trip to guantanamo for some kind of terrorist activity if people do die because of it.

Well if you saw it live,I beiieve ya...I just find it odd that it all disappears when,this same media licks its chops usually to tear down these  dimwits that use their celebrity to spew this crap..especially when he's actually committing a crime in enciting a riot at the least..and could probably get a trip to guantanamo for some kind of terrorist activity if people do die because of it.

That's one of the perks of being a leftist actor these days. You can say whatever the Hell you want and since you and the prez are buddies, nobody can do shit about it. Even if people died and there was millions in property damage as a direct result of his statement, the White House would issue a presidential pardon. It really does pay to know people in high places.

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6946
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58230
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

That's one of the perks of being a leftist actor these days. You can say whatever the Hell you want and since you and the prez are buddies, nobody can do shit about it. Even if people died and there was millions in property damage as a direct result of his statement, the White House would issue a presidential pardon. It really does pay to know people in high places.

Just as President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon, the day he took office?  lol... Sorry, I couldn't resist that one... :sofa: 

All media is bias at some degree, just some are worse than others.

Edited by PimpedOutPete

I think I know Gatorgirl.. but again I could be wrongish. 

That reminds me.. I didn't lock my door.. For the past two weeks!  hahahaha     :lol:

• Member ID:  3003
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3582
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I have no doubt that some blame is on each side. That being said...I've seen to many people go from normal to strait up thug "B$#ch I'll kill you" for no good reason.  The media has shown Martin as a child in all of the pictures on tv.  He was not twelve as indicated in most of the so called pictures.  He was a young man of 17 and like most young men of that age they have short tempers and are high strung.  Most likely if  he gets a not guilty verdict there will be mass riots and much pain inflicted on innocent people because of their skin color. My gun will be loaded to defend myself and my family.  There is a lose lose factor here. If things go down like after the Rodney King trial they need to use martial law and bring the army in and issue shoot to kill orders for those that would destroy public and private property.

P.S.  F#$% Jamie Fox

Edited by Sgt_Twinkie

Anyone see this? Bet you have not seen this on any mainstream news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eSmbM6LkClA

Anyone see this? Bet you have not seen this on any mainstream news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eSmbM6LkClA

That's a local news story Hx. That shit can happen in any of our communities, and do.

I see your thinking will never change Terry. ;)

So i guess the Jamie Fox things means nothing to you? He did say that... and trust me.. or not It will happen. Just not where you live. 

Sure wish LOM had DVR'ed that BET. Sure someone did.

Terry you have way more faith in things than I do.. probably a good thing.... ignorance is bliss. :)

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

51dc2c745ac17_ATT00002.jpg

Do you

know who this is?

It is Little Trayvon Martin...! At 17 yrs of age.

Don't know how much coverage this story has had in your area, but, if it has, here's a new look at it!

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check.

That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story." We don't always get the truth from the media. One of my favorite rants - the liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show little 12 year old Trayvon;
NOT the 17 year old Trayvon

They continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the cute, little, hoodie-wearing youngster who was stalked by a monster.

In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him
ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his
route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in
with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this was a good shooting.

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die. I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer.
His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants". Not a single paper will show any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos.

Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they want you to think it is...

President Obama even looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and
said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild Nigga" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the liberal agenda? Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?

I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.

Never trust the news media for anything.

Here he is at age 12. The picture you see all over the news.

51dc2c9caa205_ATT00001.jpg

Gorilla,

While I don't disagree with everything you said, that is not a picture of Trayvon Martin. It's a rapper named Jayceon Terrell Taylor.

http://activerain.com/blogsview/3340339/did-the-media-tell-us-everything-about-trayvon-martin-

I agree that the media will twist and distort facts, but I also don't feel that doing the same thing on the opposite end of the argument is any better than what they're doing.

Jamie Foxx did say that if Zimmerman gets off that people should riot. I said that I saw it as it happened which isn't entirely true because the network edited out what he said at his acceptance speech within seconds of him saying it so it never aired on live TV. I saw a cell phone recording taken by a person who I know that was at the awards, and I should have been more clear. Anybody who attempts to publish the recording gets an immediate call from network lawyers and threatened with a law suit. So for now the truth remains a rumor.