Jump to content
XtremeIdiots
Ruggerxi

Do you believe Aliens exist? UFOS? Any personal video proof of any?

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, HarryWeezer said:

Everything we know about the origins of life points to it being a natural evolutionary process anywhere the right conditions exist. It is inconceivable to me that life does not exist elsewhere. Much rarer would be intelligent life - it took us hundreds of millions of years of dinosaurs before intelligent life evolved on this planet. Yet, given the vastness of the universe, there's no question that it abounds with intelligent life that could predate us by billions of years. But if so, why have we found no evidence of it in the form of radio waves, etc.?
Has intelligent life visited us? I doubt it. The distances are simply too great. It makes no sense that even if an alien civilization was able to get here, that it wouldn't interact with us in some way. Some say they have been abducted but never is there verifiable proof and where that's lacking, the claims are to be rejected. That includes supposed Loch Ness monsters and susquatch, ghosts and demons, devils and gods, and, space aliens. 
 

 

"in the form of radio waves, etc" heck I have no idea. Look what humans have invented just looking back from 150 years ago till now. Just sum it up and that makes a huge list. Weaponry alone and order a Pizza from your chair ;)  Or even, what was the USA or Canada, 500 years ago? (you would have spoken Dutch 400 years ago if the Brits and,.. the Yankee's were not created :D)

And "form of radio waves", well, what do they know about us and what we use. Or what are we going to use in the next 200 years.
Lets make it more crazy...... what if other Aliens already found other Aliens and yeah so, we are fu**ed! They only have to blow up our sun. That's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as communication goes look at it this way, which other animals on the earth do we communicate with? are we developing a means of communicating with fish or beetles, no? they might look at it the same way, just be thankful we are not tasty.

Edited by RobMc
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RobMc said:

As far as communication goes look at it this way, which other animals on the earth do we communicate with? are we developing a means of communicating with fish or beatles, no? they might look at it the same way, just be thankful we are not tasty.

Do some animals understand what we like them to do? It goes deeper than that. Communication is not only by speech.
Yeah yeah, that movie stuff and mind-reading(s) and communication by that. Signals, signs, lights or waves or Infra-red or GSM or other kinds. And what can travel through air or space. People still think they freeze to death in space. They burn up. 

Would you, as an Alien. Do deals with humans as in trust? Yes or no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, X-RayXI said:

Would you, as an Alien. Do deals with humans as in trust? Yes or no. 

Certainly not, I remember the old cowboy films 'We come in peace' look what happened to the indians, the electromagnetic spectrum I believe works, but not sound which needs a medium to transmit in. However if travel is in space/time/gravity wouldn't any comms need to follow these principles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Certainly not, I remember the old cowboy films 'We come in peace' look what happened to the indians, the electromagnetic spectrum I believe works, but not sound which needs a medium to transmit in. However if travel is in space/time/gravity wouldn't any comms need to follow these principles?

LMAO, time travel, and some conspiracy about that or those pictures taken in the 30's or 40's. There is so much to say and so much to think or to believe in as a human. History:  Is all we know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, of course Aliens and UFO, etc. exist and are around.  Duh, I watch Ancient Aliens and BELIEVE.  What I want to discuss is GHOSTS and some sort of life after death (or awareness after death.)  Yes, a friend and I did see some ghosts on the beach one summer, it did freak us out, we could both see them and hear them talking and laughing.  I do watch those Ghost programs, but am rather skeptical.  I mean, if I am to believe the folks who really do "see dead people" and talk to them, our ancestors can like follow us around?  Given there have been billions upon billions of life forms here on earth, that is alot of "ghost" followings.  The more I think about it, the more this makes no sense.  What are your thoughts?  :offtopic::geek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Majbasil said:

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, of course Aliens and UFO, etc. exist and are around.  Duh, I watch Ancient Aliens and BELIEVE.  What I want to discuss is GHOSTS and some sort of life after death (or awareness after death.)  Yes, a friend and I did see some ghosts on the beach one summer, it did freak us out, we could both see them and hear them talking and laughing.  I do watch those Ghost programs, but am rather skeptical.  I mean, if I am to believe the folks who really do "see dead people" and talk to them, our ancestors can like follow us around?  Given there have been billions upon billions of life forms here on earth, that is alot of "ghost" followings.  The more I think about it, the more this makes no sense.  What are your thoughts?  :offtopic::geek:

Don't start me on this one, I will be the next "HXTR" which is going to be a good meme here....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Majbasil said:

What I want to discuss is GHOSTS

Fire away nice lady, I've been haunted by this all my life, explain more about the ghosts on the beach first, were they swimming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...