Jump to content
PainKiller

Pains' Positivity Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Something I have been considering to do for a while and something I personally think will be great for the community as a whole in these shitty times. Lets spread the positive vibes!
Plain and simple really. We all feel shitty with the world gone upside down. We're all stressed out. We're all anxious. Me, you, your cat, your cat's mothers, brothers owners pet Dachshund called Collin. All of us. The point of this is people can share the stuff happening in their lives right now that make you feel good. Make you feel happy.

It could be anything from Rob getting knifed in the back once more by Shiny. It can be that campy enemy finally getting tubed across the map and they rage quit. It can be you finished all those books you wanted to read, all those films you wanted to watch or all that porn you had saved on your PC's you filthy feckers.

All we're hearing on the news is doom, gloom, death and destruction. Where's the good shit?

I'll start off!

  • My World of Warcraft guild, after a lot of wipes (practice) and banging our heads together we finally FINALLY got one of the more painful achievements to get in the current patch (8.3) [Ahead of the Curve: N'Zoth the Corruptor] This is a lot for us because we're only a casual guild who raid two hours every week and we've gone through the end of the world and back and came out on top. I was buzzing, still am several hours later. Now maybe Mythic?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYNWr1D3M2Q

(The fight that won us the raid)

  • It's my girlfriend and I's two years together on July 1st and I am gonna be popping the question on our date (given we can go outside!). I couldn't be happier with the woman I am with and have never felt so confident and strong in my life. She truly is a life changer.
  • It's almost my birthday! Two months to go! ...Then I am closer to 30. NO....!
Edited by PainKiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, PainKiller said:

It could be anything from Rob getting knifed in the back once more by Shiny. 

Really is the highlight of my day, thanks @RobMc 😘

 

8 hours ago, PainKiller said:

It's my girlfriend and I's two years together on July 1st and I am gonna be popping the question on our date (given we can go outside!). I couldn't be happier with the woman I am with and have never felt so confident and strong in my life. She truly is a life changer.

Oooh good luck!! You're a good person so I'm sure she'll say yes! We want updates to this.

 

One of the things that brings me the most joy (besides knifing Rob) is our little Syko. I wake up in the morning and head to the bathroom, she rolls onto her back and shows me her belly, it's the cutest thing, even if it is just because she wants food 😂

20200328_140710.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ShinyAbsol said:

Oooh good luck!! You're a good person so I'm sure she'll say yes! We want updates to this.

 

 There shall be updates! It's a custom made ring I am getting with our birthstones in it. So it's gotta be made and delivered.

28 minutes ago, ShinyAbsol said:

One of the things that brings me the most joy (besides knifing Rob) is our little Syko. I wake up in the morning and head to the bathroom, she rolls onto her back and shows me her belly, it's the cutest thing, even if it is just because she wants food 😂

 

She's gotta be like: Ah human! You are awake. I beseech thee to rub thy belly and fed me and worship me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

 There shall be updates! It's a custom made ring I am getting with our birthstones in it. So it's gotta be made and delivered.

That's adorable, I'm sure she's gonna love that!

16 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

She's gotta be like: Ah human! You are awake. I beseech thee to rub thy belly and fed me and worship me!

It's a trap. the moment you go to rub her belly she thinks it's playtime and chomps your hand 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ShinyAbsol said:

That's adorable, I'm sure she's gonna love that!

It's a trap. the moment you go to rub her belly she thinks it's playtime and chomps your hand 😂

I am very certain she will!

 

And I had cats like that. You make one wrong move and he'll have your face off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, RobMc said:

I wish you both the best, congratulations, and hope you are as happily married as I have been, and have less arguments than Shinys ambushes, currently around 3 lol.

I am sure Shiny just loves to hate you. Or is it hates to love you?

 

And thank you! I'll of course be keeping people posted such as if she says yes, all that kinda stuff.

Edited by PainKiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, RobMc said:

I wish you both the best, congratulations, and hope you are as happily married as I have been, and have less arguments than Shinys ambushes, currently around 3 lol.

It's a bit more than 3 though, be honest Rob 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, PainKiller said:

 

  • My World of Warcraft guild, after a lot of wipes (practice) and banging our heads together we finally FINALLY got one of the more painful achievements to get in the current patch (8.3) [Ahead of the Curve: N'Zoth the Corruptor] This is a lot for us because we're only a casual guild who raid two hours every week and we've gone through the end of the world and back and came out on top. I was buzzing, still am several hours later. Now maybe Mythic

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear! If you ever need help and happen to play on a US account and play alliance, I'd be more than happy to help! 477 mistweaver main but can also dps. Tanking is eh but doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Awesome thread PainKiller! I'll think about a contribution.

And I'll be keeping an eye here after July 1st too, good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Daddyo said:

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear! If you ever need help and happen to play on a US account and play alliance, I'd be more than happy to help! 477 mistweaver main but can also dps. Tanking is eh but doable.

Unfortunately im EU Alliance. 477 is nice! I'm only 467 Ret/Prot pally and 440 beast master. We have AotC Eternal Palace and Ny'lotha now. It's such a good feeling. Only been playing for a year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

Unfortunately im EU Alliance. 477 is nice! I'm only 467 Ret/Prot pally and 440 beast master. We have AotC Eternal Palace and Ny'lotha now. It's such a good feeling. Only been playing for a year!

That's great! I've been playing for about 5 years now. It's been great and I hope you've enjoyed it. I'm not a big alts person that's why I push my main as best as I can. At this point my lowest piece of gear is 465 ring that I wish would drop out of my chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 minutes ago, SgT.Chris said:

i took a poop today for the first time in 3 days felt like a weight off my shoulders....

in all honestly though this is a good post with alot of good things to come 😃

Those are the best kinds of poops though! You feel like you've lost like three lbs in weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SgT.Chris said:

i took a poop today for the first time in 3 days felt like a weight off my shoulders....

in all honestly though this is a good post with alot of good things to come 😃

Ffs Chris is the very reason I drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, PainKiller said:

Something I have been considering to do for a while and something I personally think will be great for the community as a whole in these shitty times. Lets spread the positive vibes!
Plain and simple really. We all feel shitty with the world gone upside down. We're all stressed out. We're all anxious. Me, you, your cat, your cat's mothers, brothers owners pet Dachshund called Collin. All of us. The point of this is people can share the stuff happening in their lives right now that make you feel good. Make you feel happy.

It could be anything from Rob getting knifed in the back once more by Shiny. It can be that campy enemy finally getting tubed across the map and they rage quit. It can be you finished all those books you wanted to read, all those films you wanted to watch or all that porn you had saved on your PC's you filthy feckers.

All we're hearing on the news is doom, gloom, death and destruction. Where's the good shit?

I'll start off!

  • My World of Warcraft guild, after a lot of wipes (practice) and banging our heads together we finally FINALLY got one of the more painful achievements to get in the current patch (8.3) [Ahead of the Curve: N'Zoth the Corruptor] This is a lot for us because we're only a casual guild who raid two hours every week and we've gone through the end of the world and back and came out on top. I was buzzing, still am several hours later. Now maybe Mythic?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYNWr1D3M2Q

(The fight that won us the raid)

  • It's my girlfriend and I's two years together on July 1st and I am gonna be popping the question on our date (given we can go outside!). I couldn't be happier with the woman I am with and have never felt so confident and strong in my life. She truly is a life changer.
  • It's almost my birthday! Two months to go! ...Then I am closer to 30. NO....!

Congrats!!! 🥰🎉  When you do pop the question, please send pictures of the ring and the beautiful lady!!! I am a hopeless romantic! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Twinklestorm said:

Congrats!!! 🥰🎉  When you do pop the question, please send pictures of the ring and the beautiful lady!!! I am a hopeless romantic! 

Thank you! I have every intention of doing so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SgT.Chris said:

i took a poop today for the first time in 3 days

Careful Shiny, looks like he's a 'tight arse', make sure he's not the same with his wallet, but at least he's romantic? nice bit of prose that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Public

Public

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...