StormCrow

The Official Fu Google Thread

Well seeing as the FU Llama thread was a success and people got to vent at Llama i figured it was googles turn... so, the month of July is now FU Google month... i would like to lead it off with a hearty FU GOOGLE!!!!!

google I dont love you like Noears so double penetration FU. If we have a bad or good or nurtural day.... we can come say FU to google this month..

Llama you still get a FU... it is branded in the name after that thread. When I see your name I automatically say FU. Now googles turn to be added to that list.

FU google

FU Llama

now thats the thread i was waiting for since a long time now!

frigging freaking fuck you google poohead :D

Awards

Went fishing this morning... nuttin much... couple panfish... FU Google... gonna BBQ sausage and hot dogs for dinner tonight.... FU Google... Its nice to be on holidays... off until the 15th of July!!! FU Google!!!

I got lots of sun today... I finished a tough project and I am moving to my house that has been rented out for 6 years.. plus Im starting a new job. FU Google... you didn't help make all this happen.

FU Llama and FU Rugger and FU TBB for remembering and FU the rest of you.