Jump to content
MordBlack

Shoulder Surgery

Recommended Posts

I just had Shoulder Surgery so I won't be playing for a little. My wife Lovyan who is a XI member will be playing in the freeze tags servers, she is not use to playing freeze tag and is learning and I will be by her side to help. So don't get annoyed if she has a time unthawing or misses you she is learning the fast pace of the mod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 minutes ago, Jeroen v.2 said:

Good luck recovering!

Thank You so much, the hardest part will be not being able to play in the server with everyone. The up side is that my wife will be able to get some game time and learn. Have to always look at the positive side of things cause it always could be worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, MordBlack said:

I just had Shoulder Surgery so I won't be playing for a little. My wife Lovyan who is a XI member will be playing in the freeze tags servers, she is not use to playing freeze tag and is learning and I will be by her side to help. So don't get annoyed if she has a time unthawing or misses you she is learning the fast pace of the mod.

Been there myself, after 4 dislocations they decided to cut it open and tighten the muscle.

I feel your pain and hope you have a quick recovery

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Been there myself, after 4 dislocations they decided to cut it open and tighten the muscle.

I feel your pain and hope you have a quick recovery

Thank You so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, MordBlack said:

Thank You so much, the hardest part will be not being able to play in the server with everyone. The up side is that my wife will be able to get some game time and learn. Have to always look at the positive side of things cause it always could be worse.

Amen, Jack Black, things could always be worse . . .

The "glass is half-full" kinda thing.

Ayaq

P.S. - Hope you heal well.  You have good company, with the likes of McRib, aka" @RobMc," to heal with you.  You've heard of the "Smothers Brothers?"  Hmm?  You two (not making fun here) can be called the "Suture Brothers."  Fast healing wishes to the both of you Strapping Gents (?) of >XI<!

Link to post
Share on other sites

!FU Mord

I mean get well soon so I can shoot you rite up the pooper with this SMAW.

 

Hopefully you make a quick recovery. My brother went through a shoulder operation to fix A torn rotator cuff. (Must of been whacking off to much) Took him a couple months of therapy to regain full movement without having pain.

Edited by J3st3rXI
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2018 at 2:35 PM, 7Toes said:

Told you to not do that position 153 in that sex position book:stuart:

 

http://sexpositions.club/positions/153.html

 

OMG @7Toes was NOT joking lmao

 

OH MY Bet you can't do this one without passing out :blink::lol::rofl:

http://sexpositions.club/positions/166.html

Edited by J3st3rXI
Link to post
Share on other sites

swift recovery. been there myself, right shoulder. do your rehab and do not push your recovery.

when i couldn't stand not gaming i put a board next to my leg and let my arm hang down so i could move the mouse over it lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Public

Public

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.