XtremeIdiots
Angelz

Howdy Folks...

I have been coming here for a little over 3 years and I can't remember if I did an intro post so I am making one now.

Hello everyone. My name is Angelz. I am going to be turning 62 this year. I have been a member of these forums for a little over 3 years and I have also been on teamspeak here and there introducing myself to everyone who was on.

I started online gaming in 2001 when my husband showed me the game Medal of Honor, then Spearhead came and then Breakthrough. I was then hooked on shooter games. During my Spearhead days I had the opportunity to be involved in setting up and organizing tournaments with over 32 clans participating. We gave away money and pc parts to the top 3 winning clans. We held one tournament in COD4 when it was first released. During my COD4 years I spent a lot of time playing in leagues where I had a lot of fun.

Back in my Spearhead days I was involved with the anti cheat program DMW World. The US/CA clan I was in at the time came out of a UK clan that created DMW World. Later in COD4 I was a streaming admin for PBBans. I was also involved with cheat police and a couple other anti cheats.

A mate of mine was playing in an XI server one night and asked me to come play with him and the rest is history. I have had a ton of fun playing on all XI servers over the years. Now I just have COD5 installed as I kind of bored with COD4.

That's all for now. If you have any questions let me know and I will answer them.

🖕 lol

Hi Angle ya old fart.

I started playing multiplayer FPS games with MOHAA as well. MOHAA Freezetag was the most enjoyable mod ever. I was sad when GameSpy went down and for the most part killed MOH Multiplayer.

Nice belated intro Angels. I’ve  been coming here for over 11 years and play only COD2 & COD5  (still waiting on my 10 year tags, hint, hint!). I started with the original Duke Nukem, at work - loved that game! Then followed with many, like MOH, half-life until finally the COD family. COD, United Offensive was one of the best! Anyway, hope to see you in WatW soon. When I can retire in about 4 years and have more time in my day, I do want play COD4!

42 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

I started playing multiplayer FPS games with MOHAA as well. MOHAA Freezetag was the most enjoyable mod ever.

I played rifles only in Spearhead. I did play freezetag every now and then and I did have fun with it but I am not a big fan of it.

I have always loved tactical play. Too bad tactical play does not exist anymore.

12 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

COD, United Offensive was one of the best!

I played that for the longest time. That was an awesome game!!

Welcome to the forums! lol

Metal of Honor was fun. I played that some back then. The main one that got me hooked on FPS games was the Nova Logic Delta Force series. Fun times.. !

On 2/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, Angelz said:

I have been coming here for a little over 3 years and I can't remember if I did an intro post so I am making one now.

Hello everyone. My name is Angelz. I am going to be turning 62 this year. I have been a member of these forums for a little over 3 years and I have also been on teamspeak here and there introducing myself to everyone who was on.

I started online gaming in 2001 when my husband showed me the game Medal of Honor, then Spearhead came and then Breakthrough. I was then hooked on shooter games. During my Spearhead days I had the opportunity to be involved in setting up and organizing tournaments with over 32 clans participating. We gave away money and pc parts to the top 3 winning clans. We held one tournament in COD4 when it was first released. During my COD4 years I spent a lot of time playing in leagues where I had a lot of fun.

Back in my Spearhead days I was involved with the anti cheat program DMW World. The US/CA clan I was in at the time came out of a UK clan that created DMW World. Later in COD4 I was a streaming admin for PBBans. I was also involved with cheat police and a couple other anti cheats.

A mate of mine was playing in an XI server one night and asked me to come play with him and the rest is history. I have had a ton of fun playing on all XI servers over the years. Now I just have COD5 installed as I kind of bored with COD4.

That's all for now. If you have any questions let me know and I will answer them.

Howdy @Angelz thanks for all the great sigs over the last few years, glad you are here.

Your the sig queen. You did my sig without me even asking. Now that I know you better I would like to say thanks again. You don't need an intro cause everybody know your great work. 

Awards