Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ace Mod Over Ran by Spawn Killing Campers

• Member ID:  1820
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  220
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1984

WOW GUYS!!!! The ace mod server is get over ran by spawn killing again. The camping not a big deal since this is allowed but to set near a spawn point and wait for someone to spawn and then kill them. Then the person say you just spawn killed me 6 times. The response from this XI member was you moved away from the spawn point. REALLY???? That's pretty lame in my book. I understand there is going to be spawn killing because of moving around since this is a RUN AND GUN server. I try to invite new people to come play in here and they get treated like this??? Granted its not my server and not my clan but as I was told in one of my other topic's "your clan stands for better thing's than hackers and cheaters" But the spawn killing I guess doesn't fall under the good sportsmanship of your clan??? Yes I know I'm whining and I really don't care because no body else cares to stand up and say this is wrong. Also certain individuals like to put claymores in spawn points. They have been warned main times and still play here. Why is that??? Yes I know it's a game but like Streetcleaner would say " It's a game but its a game to win" Game's are post to be won. I strive to win every match sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. But to set a spawn point to win that's lame. Anyway I hope everyone reads this and say's hey Tao is right about this and we should do something about it before no one come's in ace mod to play because of the over ran spawn killing campers. I've noticed a lot of the normal players not playing here much can't say its because of the spawn killing campers but I'm sure its part of it.

Tao Warrior

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

First off Tao i would direct your attention to the main page tabs and click on the admin xfires.  Add as many as you can and in times of this hit a admin who is on and we can help out. Also if you have the members name who told you "The response from this XI member was you moved away from the spawn point." I would like you to pm me with this.      Now grant it there will be killing going on while in spawn, but it should be at a minimum.  Also who sets there clays in spawn points?. I am on xfire later in the day  CST  @ 4pm    if you add me on xfire......

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Setting clays in spawns not goodFrown

• Member ID:  2567
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2904
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  17118
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  12/11/1986

I just started playing on it a few hours and I also found the same problems thanyou Tao: Full spawn camp & clays on spawn...

I found great the concept of server but with these spawn campers it's not a real pleasure to play on it Undecided

• Member ID:  2491
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

Sonovabich
Setting clays in spawns not goodFrown

no its not but it is happening

there  are guys in ace mod who will sit/lay just outside the spawn area, and fire into it [no chance] some have  been filmed, 

there was another guy on who sat OUTSIDE THE MAP firing noob tubes into a spawn area[again was filmed and informed by other players he said that "his mouse slipped" TWICE]

this is happening all the time now.you are also getting "revenge" spawn kills taking place,

to be fair there are cases of guys saying that they have been spawn killed in areas that i do not think are spawn areas,[its almost like they have a inflatable spawn area they drag around and inflate if you dare kill them more than twice in a row]

i always thought that when you respawned you had 4 seconds to get "the hell out of dodge" then you were fair game.

now  can some one please put down on this site the "rules" for spawn killing then no excuse we all know the ropes.

i am getting confused myself now [ i do not fire into a spawn area as a tactic ,but when you move out of one you have 4 secs or i will kill you ]with my hit reg sounds good Laughing

i have also found that when the admin turn up all these guys stop spawn killing and move around [we all know who they are,you can hear guys shouting their names out on every map]

I don't play Ace Mod a lot, you lads will know better then me but i thought the spawn protection was less then 4 seconds because of the speed of the mod you should be able to get out of the spawn before you are spawn killed, certainly at those speeds 4 seconds should be more then enough but i know some players a too clever to spawn camp and as mentioned just sit outside a spawn point knowing that a newly spawned player will have to come that way sooner or later, just as bad as spawn camping for me, all i can say is the same as Greywolf get hold of an admin, if we are'nt aware of it as it happens we can't really do much about it.Frown Johnnydos always told me that he first started playing MOH when it first came out, and he said if you shot into a spawn point you would recieve the damage ie not your opponent, so you were actually shooting yourself, it's a shame that the cod series never ever imposed that as i think it is the best defence ever over spawn campingSmile

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Complaining about it does absolutely no good - it's a waste of your time posting it, and that of anybody reading your post.

If you want something done this kind of behavior, follow Grey's advice and PM any of the dozens of Admin found on the home page, and they WILL take action if you'll give them the name of the offender (member, or not,) the server, and the date/time. The admin will contact the offender if he's a member or registered here and will issue a warning; if the behavior continues, that person will be banned, regardless whether he's a member. If he's not registered here, word will go out to all other admin on that server to be on the lookout for him so we can nail his GUID.

We've been through this countless times. Bottom line, XI relies on you folks to help be its eyes and ears. Admin put a lot of time in but it's simply impossible to guarantee that every server will always have an admin playing.

So help us out. Let the admin know about the assholes so we can run them off!!

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  493
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4494
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31958
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

SgtHarryWeezer

Complaining about it does absolutely no good - it's a waste of your time posting it, and that of anybody reading your post.

If you want something done this kind of behavior, follow Grey's advice and PM any of the dozens of Admin found on the home page, and they WILL take action if you'll give them the name of the offender (member, or not,) the server, and the date/time. The admin will contact the offender if he's a member or registered here and will issue a warning; if the behavior continues, that person will be banned, regardless whether he's a member. If he's not registered here, word will go out to all other admin on that server to be on the lookout for him so we can nail his GUID.

We've been through this countless times. Bottom line, XI relies on you folks to help be its eyes and ears. Admin put a lot of time in but it's simply impossible to guarantee that every server will always have an admin playing.

So help us out. Let the admin know about the assholes so we can

theres the answer right there well said harry ....................

Awards

• Member ID:  2491
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

SgtHarryWeezer

sorry mate i was going to let this go but , we are always told if we have a problem go to the forum with it, not complain while playing,

i do not think that bringing this to EVERYONES attention is a waste of time, indeed to me ,the more people know about this the better for all of us who play,

most of this has been reported to the headshed,[as far as i am aware]the result of which i do not [or need ]to know,so come on to ace mod a bit more [and when you do don't just sit in a corner] and see for yourself.

no offence mate, but go through it a few dozen times been killed by the same person covering the only route out of a spawn area and see what we are talking about,

now i think enough diversion, everybody knows what is happening it more than likey happens on all of the servers,its not been done by "clan members] indeed out of the 5 that i could name only one is one of yours

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9034
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65966
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

Tao Warrior - Ace Mod Over Ran by Spawn Killing Campers

WOW GUYS!!!! The ace mod server is get over ran by spawn killing again. The camping not a big deal since this is allowed but to set near a spawn point and wait for someone to spawn and then kill them. Then the person say you just spawn killed me 6 times. The response from this XI member was you moved away from the spawn point. REALLY???? That's pretty lame in my book. I understand there is going to be spawn killing because of moving around since this is a RUN AND GUN server. I try to invite new people to come play in here and they get treated like this??? Granted its not my server and not my clan but as I was told in one of my other topic's "your clan stands for better thing's than hackers and cheaters" But the spawn killing I guess doesn't fall under the good sportsmanship of your clan??? Yes I know I'm whining and I really don't care because no body else cares to stand up and say this is wrong. Also certain individuals like to put claymores in spawn points. They have been warned main times and still play here. Why is that??? Yes I know it's a game but like Streetcleaner would say " It's a game but its a game to win" Game's are post to be won. I strive to win every match sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. But to set a spawn point to win that's lame. Anyway I hope everyone reads this and say's hey Tao is right about this and we should do something about it before no one come's in ace mod to play because of the over ran spawn killing campers. I've noticed a lot of the normal players not playing here much can't say its because of the spawn killing campers but I'm sure its part of it.

Tao Warrior

First off :I agree with you , and don't forget the noob tubing and c4 throwing in the spawns..

Second: I have notified admins,

Now I don't what to do ..

What Harry is saying Chris is yes we know spawn camping happens but short of and admin sitting in the server all day waiting for it to happen, you need to go look for an admin when it is happening so we can do something about it there and then, bringing it to the forum is just old news m8. Even if you name names it's only your word against theirs we need to see it happening.

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

chris4874
SgtHarryWeezer

sorry mate i was going to let this go but , we are always told if we have a problem go to the forum with it, not complain while playing,

i do not think that bringing this to EVERYONES attention is a waste of time, indeed to me ,the more people know about this the better for all of us who play,

most of this has been reported to the headshed,[as far as i am aware]the result of which i do not [or need ]to know,so come on to ace mod a bit more [and when you do don't just sit in a corner] and see for yourself.

no offence mate, but go through it a few dozen times been killed by the same person covering the only route out of a spawn area and see what we are talking about,

now i think enough diversion, everybody knows what is happening it more than likey happens on all of the servers,its not been done by "clan members] indeed out of the 5 that i could name only one is one of yours

First off what is with the [ ] [ ] [ ] ?    alot of those.  Well any way, Bringing the issue to the forums is all in good--- But just saying this happens and this person did this does us little. PM a ADMIN with NAMES       Game names that is and we can get there info from the logs------ Next if it is happeneing a admin can come in under a different name and watch----- and now catch the offenders.

What i get tired of (sorry for the rant) is peps come in here and say this person who is a member is in your server telling us this or spawn camping.    If you do that then by God pm a admin also with a NAME.  If you help us out we can try and make sure the game play in the servers is enjoyied by all!!!!   Thank you for your time....

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

chris4874
SgtHarryWeezer

Agreed, I have noticed it more recently too.... you just said what I have been thinking.  I don't necessarily want to sound like a narc or whiner by pm'ing/ bothering an admin, just to bitch about spawn camping.

The more people that are aware - that it isn't just themeslves thinking it - the more can report it to admins or maybe even take video/ get evidence.

I'll do the same, thanks for the post.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Just to add, each admin handles this sort of thing in his or her own way. When I was an admin and got a complaint with a name, I sent a friendly PM to the person named just to say that the situation had been reported but I didn't see it and so could not speak to the validity of it, suggesting the member be careful not to linger too long around a spawn point, etc. That did the trick at least in one instance.

If an admin sees it, likely the punishment will be swifter. But a reminder to not engage in that behavior may be sufficient - which is not to say that XI members get any special privilege over non-members on our servers if they're doing this shit.

PS: Lest you think admin don't act or take these things seriously, a member was recently banned for his behavior...

Fair enough guys thank you for you input and I will go and get the list of admin on xfire. PT bama does a great job in there controlling players. I would recommend Larson as an admin. As a non member that I am Larson is a great player and leads by example.

Tao Warrior

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

well...its been an issue for awhile, thats why i hardly ever get on acemod.  But plz u guys are there alot more and hit up the admins and let them get it under control.  As said before, u guys are what helps the admins make sure this shit doesnt go on to ruin the game for others.    :)

• Member ID:  750
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2815
  • Birthday:  02/25/1957

I used to play on the ACE mod all of the time but I have really lost interest over the past 6-8 months because of this very thing.  It isn't the same server it once was and the gameplay has changed dramatically. I frequently played for hours on weekends but now I've had it after a few maps  :(

• Member ID:  772
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1309
  • Birthday:  10/04/1973

first off larsin u have no room to talk at all about c4 or noob tubes everybody knows that all u do is run from spwan to spwan  and dont say u dont i have spec u many times so i dont even wanna here ur bs and for all u even tao i was the one who said it becase one eye is a fucking crybaby and so is jason putting are clan mebers down saying all xi mebers do is sit in cornors and spwan kill fuck that thats bull shit i sick up for my peeps they dont like it piss off im so sick of all u ppl bitching about c4 and noob tubes get the fuck over it its in game weapons deal with it and i will keep useing them anytime i want so for who dont like it paly or leave i dont give a fuck anymore so sick of biching ppl dammit man thats me 2 cents

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6957
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58358
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957
  • Device:  Android

imagesCABEQAH1.jpgLMFAO       

CALM DOWN KIDS .........

bigjerm
first off larsin u have no room to talk at all about c4 or noob tubes everybody knows that all u do is run from spwan to spwan  and dont say u dont i have spec u many times so i dont even wanna here ur bs and for all u even tao i was the one who said it becase one eye is a fucking crybaby and so is jason putting are clan mebers down saying all xi mebers do is sit in cornors and spwan kill fuck that thats bull shit i sick up for my peeps they dont like it piss off im so sick of all u ppl bitching about c4 and noob tubes get the fuck over it its in game weapons deal with it and i will keep useing them anytime i want so for who dont like it paly or leave i dont give a fuck anymore so sick of biching ppl dammit man thats me 2 cents

Thank you Bigjerm for showing your true colors about how you feel about the people in your clan and the non-members who come and play. Yes One Eye was pissed off because of the spawn killing because the corner players XI and Non-member were setting  near a spawn point not all but the same players all the time. I know you were the one who said it Bigjerm I was trying to be a little more respectful and not call you out but if that's how you want it then ok. Yes you use tube and yes you can that's fine with me I care less. But when you set about 30 ft from a spawn point in a roof top area and shoot every player in that one spawn point yes I'm going to call you out and say yes Bigjerm your a spawn killing camper!!!! See Bigjerm you set a bad example for you clan by doing that because not only did I have to see and be victim of your lame spawn killing camping my brother One Eye and Ratinka and many other players last night had the same issue with you. So because you have to do lame shit to win a game I'm post to piss off. Sorry to tell you but I play by the rules and play fair so like you told One Eye if you don't like it don't play or play by the rules.

TaoWarrior

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

same ol shit different day

• Member ID:  772
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1309
  • Birthday:  10/04/1973

well first off where i was i was not shooting in a spawn n point u have too ways to get out of where i was shooting and i could care less what non members think of me and how i play just bcase u got killed 30 yards away that to fucking bad its juat a game and i cant see where i shoot most of the time its random when i shoot most of the time and i do care about my clan alot i been here along time 2005 do u even know what a spawn kill is where i was there were too ways out and i can help that the it blows up a big part of the map and i didnt say anything bad about my clan if u dont like my noob tube to fucking bad deal with it

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

Due to the speed of the ACE Mod, spawn killing is going to happen.  There is a difference between running around a corner killing someone that has just spawned and camping a spawn point.  If someone is camping a spawn site, get there name (video if possible) and inform an admin.  I think our admins do a great job taking care of business.  But, they can do nothing if all people do is bitch in game and "rage quite".

Now, as far as the gaming styles go...... The more styles the better.  Camp (Not a Spawn Point), Run & Gun, Crouch, Knife Only (Dean), etc.  Bring it on.  The game gets boring otherwise.  Personally, I like to run around with my hair on fire while stabbing one guy, sending a rocket across the map and then taking aim on a corner dweller.  I hate it when people bitch about someone's playing style just because it is different from there's.  If you want to play the same way as everyone else, get an Xbox.

Now everyone get the sand out of your manginas and have fun.

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6957
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58358
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957
  • Device:  Android