Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Top 100 Clans

baldie

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33674
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Hi guy's over the last couple of days I have been thinking...(And I know an IDIOT thinking is dangerous)

This top 100 clan thing is getting a bit obsessive.

Firstly we as a familly already know we are the best damn PC GAMING COMMUNITY ON THE PLANET....

Then there is all the other clans mostly X BOX AND PS3 who are desperate to prove they are better than us and to them I say ha ha ha dream on.

Because we have the best format to play our games on. By this I mean we have so many mods maps ect ect for the various games that they can not and never will be as good as the PC.

Then you take into account the fact that all games originated or was developed for the PC in the beginning without the PC there would never have been a console..

And now for me the best bit....The Pc community have some of the most talented people in the world making mods , maps ect ect anyone can pick up a joypad and start playing on a console. But on the PC we all have to constantly maintain our rigs tweek them upgrade them they are a true extension of our selves and no 2 rigs are the same.

Yes I know money comes into the frame and we all adjust our PC's to fit our budget. But that makes it more interesting I love watching guy's with older rigs kicking the ass of someone with a better Pc.

Also we as a familly have a huge wealth of talent and help right here for advice with regards PC issues thats what makes this a true familly.

There are so many times you Guys here have helped me out with advice and encouragement AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

So finallly

I say FUCK the Top 100 Clans. WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE NUMBER 1

Rob (Baldie)

• Member ID:  1787
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1788
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/30/1975

+1Cool

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

+2 here, here

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

i watched their number jump up by almost a hundred in 5 mins. we were one down and now we are 98 down hmmmmmm

i politely informed illusionz that they have someone using a proxy to vote, and wouldnt you know it he immediately banned me.  they dont know Im an idiot. but that just kinda shows me it might be the honchos over there doing it.

it does amaze me they went from a 1000-1500 avg. monthly vote to running away with it, overnight it seems.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8264
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53608
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Don't sweat it if there is any cheating they won't keep it up . They never do and it will go back to normal in a few months. Plus first is sweet but second gives us something to shoot for. Finnally if there cheating and we still beat them I feel even better :)

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

I have to agree with Baldie on this one. While finishing first is cool, it's really not what we should be all about. There is so much more to XI than the Top100 clans vote. We all know we are #1 and have been around for years. We will be around long after TKO fades out.

Let them finish first this month. Then what????

Ooh, they will have bragging rights, bragging to who, though, themselves. I sure as hell aren't going to lose any sleep over it.

XI will always be #1

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

This makes a lot of sense, Baldie.... I was kind of thinking the same thing.

I am as proud as anyone to be XI..... but this is getting a tad obsessive, and if these joypad-squeezers want to use a vote-bot or something to try to compare themselves to us - let the little console pussies try.  It won't work.

At the end of the day... we kick ass, and these ball-sack-lickers have to cheat to even LOOK like they are in the same league with us.

If these "Top 100" clan people can't do any better than THAT.... let's quit giving them thousands of website hits per month.  They can rot in their own stool.

It is kind of cool to be the "Top Clan"...... but if it is going to turn into some girlish pissing contest that distracts us from our own business & gives thousands of site-hits to a bunch of jack-offs than ban anyone who points out cheating.....  fek 'em.

Let's focus our energy & time on something better.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

They are definatly cheating but that should not stop us from losing interest and not vote anymore, we had this the first time we entered this top 100 clans vote, another clan started doing the same thing so Rugger pulled us out, if they are so desperate to win just think how crushed they will be if we still beat them even though they bent over backwards to cheat.Smile

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Ferret

This makes a lot of sense, Baldie.... I was kind of thinking the same thing.

I am as proud as anyone to be XI..... but this is getting a tad obsessive, and if these joypad-squeezers want to use a vote-bot or something to try to compare themselves to us - let the little console pussies try.  It won't work.

At the end of the day... we kick ass, and these ball-sack-lickers have to cheat to even LOOK like they are in the same league with us.

If these "Top 100" clan people can't do any better than THAT.... let's quit giving them thousands of website hits per month.  They can rot in their own stool.

It is kind of cool to be the "Top Clan"...... but if it is going to turn into some girlish pissing contest that distracts us from our own business & gives thousands of site-hits to a bunch of jack-offs than ban anyone who points out cheating.....  fek 'em.

Let's focus our energy & time on something better.

Agree 100%

• Member ID:  1787
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1788
  • Birthday:  09/30/1975

NickTheGrip

I have to agree with Baldie on this one. While finishing first is cool, it's really not what we should be all about. There is so much more to XI than the Top100 clans vote. We all know we are #1 and have been around for years. We will be around long after TKO fades out.

Let them finish first this month. Then what????

Ooh, they will have bragging rights, bragging to who, though, themselves. I sure as hell aren't going to lose any sleep over it.

XI will always be #1

I agree 100%!!!

Let them finish 1st,then what???

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Sorry Dark Asylumn but you couldn't really use a proxy to cheat.  In the business world a proxy is used to navigate and control LAN IP's out to a public IP.  I work for a big company, and we only have 12 public IP addresses.  To get additions cost a fortune, especially as the public IP's for a class C subnets have run out, and we are now having to use the world's reserves.  Obviously we will eventually go to IPv6.

Anyway in the home PC, most people (not myself as I pay extra for a fixed ip address) get a DCHP address from their ISP, who will have a bank of thousands.  Sure you can turn off your router and turn it back on to obtain a new DHCP address, but most ISP's use a lease time on their IP addresses, thus when you reboot your router, you will most probably obtain the same IP address.  The only way to definately get a new IP address is turn your router off for a quite a while, then your ISP will release that IP address for another client to obtain, which in turn means you will get a different address when you reconnect.

So in short a proxy would not work.  They would have to use a IP Address spoofing algorithm, which I doubt they are doing.

To be honest, they have more members than us, so probably simply can vote more than us!  I agree we are probably taking it a little too seriously, and would like to see the chatterbox full of chat not numbers.  If they beat us, so be it, I'm still happy to have fun with our pc gamers :)

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6518
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63361
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

When you cheat you never win! I don't really feel the voting here really tells the truth about who the real best clan is anyway! This is set up to where its a popularity contest and yes it feels good to win the popularity contests, but what have you really won? You can't vote true greatness in to existence! The great thing about >XI< is the opportunity everyday to come here and let our hair down and be an idiot whenever we want to or feel the need! I know I sure miss being able to laugh and talk with you my gaming friends, but soon I will be back and having fun with you all again! You are all what makes this clan the best ever!

sorry proxy was the wrong word but they arent doing it legitimately. you cant rise your votes by the same number in that short amount of time, every morning. anyone who uses an ip mask such as the one used to conceal your torrent download activity.

• Member ID:  750
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2815
  • Birthday:  02/25/1957

I personally have been focusing WAY to much on this Top 100 Clan shit.  It's the first thing I think about when I go to our website and it is becoming a bit obsessive for me.  I didn't used to even care about it until recently.  Now I'm getting irritated and way to focused on this ridiculous competition.  It wouldn't bother me a bit if we drop it but either way I'm not going to let it bother me anymore. Life's to short to sweat the small stuff.

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

Cavey

Sorry Dark Asylumn but you couldn't really use a proxy to cheat.  In the business world a proxy is used to navigate and control LAN IP's out to a public IP.  I work for a big company, and we only have 12 public IP addresses.  To get additions cost a fortune, especially as the public IP's for a class C subnets have run out, and we are now having to use the world's reserves.  Obviously we will eventually go to IPv6.

Anyway in the home PC, most people (not myself as I pay extra for a fixed ip address) get a DCHP address from their ISP, who will have a bank of thousands.  Sure you can turn off your router and turn it back on to obtain a new DHCP address, but most ISP's use a lease time on their IP addresses, thus when you reboot your router, you will most probably obtain the same IP address.  The only way to definately get a new IP address is turn your router off for a quite a while, then your ISP will release that IP address for another client to obtain, which in turn means you will get a different address when you reconnect.

So in short a proxy would not work.  They would have to use a IP Address spoofing algorithm, which I doubt they are doing.

To be honest, they have more members than us, so probably simply can vote more than us!  I agree we are probably taking it a little too seriously, and would like to see the chatterbox full of chat not numbers.  If they beat us, so be it, I'm still happy to have fun with our pc gamers :)

A Fucking Men Cavey!!!!!

Im tired of hearing these TKO guys are cheating, we are keeping right up with them in votes, thats with people voting on multiple machines, i am sure they do the same. I hope they beat us this month, i think they are clean about it and people here are getting WAY to serious about it all.

I think it is even funnier that everyone was happy as pigs in shit when we were blowing everyone away by hundreds of votes but soon as it looks like we may lose our special first place, everyone suddenly wants to withdraw. That looks even classier then people slagging the TKO clan in an open shoutbox

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

TKOxILLUZIONZx: Yes it is IRONIC that the IDIOTS are pissed, but please dont sink to their level. Just keep voting..it seems to hurt them more than anything you could say.
25 Nov 11, 09:06 AM
TKOxILLUZIONZx: Now Im pissed. here is th epot calling the kettle black

http://i41.tinypic.com/91ewih.jpg

25 Nov 11, 09:07 AM

TKO CHAT BOX: OH I LOVE THE WAY HE PROUDLY EXCLAIMS HE CHEATS RIGHT NEXT TO THE NO CHEAT GRAPHIC F#$%IN LOSERS

From thier shoutbox.... obviously they see everything people are throwing out in the open... great work guys!

Personaly LOVE the link to a forum post of a member admittidly cheating... wonderfull!!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14879
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91044
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

This has gone on long enough.. Speculate all u want but regardless it gets u and most of all this clan nowhere. It's all about name recognition and how we conduct ourselves that keeps us the number one. This is only one way of showing your pride in your clan.. Vote and keep our name out their to show we are the best clan and pure enjoyment for gamers out there. I rather be number one but I don't give I shit if we are number two. Gamers will see us on that site.. And then try our servers.. They will realize we are best out there.. Let your actions do the talking.. Not your complaining..

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1072
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8429
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74877
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973

Nicely said there baldie.  I vote every day and see the numbers up and down.  No matter as it's just a number.  Our servers are more than just open up the box and play.

We talk consoles and that reminds me, I was watching my son play BO on the xbox the other day and all of sudden the game just froze.  I said, "what's up?".  He said the game host just left so the game was looking for a new host to continue the game.  I'm like, "WTF, how gay is that!".

Now, that is something we don't have to deal with on the PC, where real games are played.

GO >XI< GO!

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6883
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44082
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

I believe that this post is made in General Discussion (to be in Public/open). We are aware of things now

• Member ID:  1729
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969