Jump to content
**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots

Recommended Posts

Never saw that beach in Foat Wuth....not even along Beach Street.  Always wondered why they called it Beach Street if there was no beach there..ever wonder about that Elvis?  Didja?  I used to live on Vinson Street at one time, by Sagamore Elementary.  Betch didnt know that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, spinpuppy said:

Never saw that beach in Foat Wuth....not even along Beach Street.  Always wondered why they called it Beach Street if there was no beach there..ever wonder about that Elvis?  Didja?  I used to live on Vinson Street at one time, by Sagamore Elementary.  Betch didnt know that!

LOL I actually can hear that accent hahahhahhaha love reading it hahhahahhahha

I'm Canadian and over the week end we hit high temps. 45 Celsius which is 113 o. Stayed inside my igloo with air on. LOL  @JohnnyDos did you get the same temp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spinpuppy said:

Never saw that beach in Foat Wuth....not even along Beach Street.  Always wondered why they called it Beach Street if there was no beach there..ever wonder about that Elvis?  Didja?  I used to live on Vinson Street at one time, by Sagamore Elementary.  Betch didnt know that!

What is Foat wuth?....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blame it on the Canadian water seeping through into our drinking water down here. It's Brown and Tastes like a rusty old nail with a bit of Moose piss mixed in. 

 

How about it @spinpuppy ?  lol

Edited by J3st3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, J3st3r said:

I blame it on the Canadian water seeping through into our drinking water down here. It's Brown and Tastes like a rusty old nail with a bit of Moose piss mixed in.

Mhmmm you tasted it eh? LOL You're an expert on what a rusty nail and moose piss tastes like?

Well, I only have 3 things to say to you...EWW, EWW and EWW LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Angelz said:

LOL I actually can hear that accent hahahhahhaha love reading it hahhahahhahha

I'm Canadian and over the week end we hit high temps. 45 Celsius which is 113 o. Stayed inside my igloo with air on. LOL  @JohnnyDos did you get the same temp?

For today Angelz and they say the rest of the week,last week was brutal also.

 

Screenshot_20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

61 degs F overnight here in the Peep's Republic of Ct.

We are still on the north side of the Jet stream so it's unseasonably chilly.

Can you send some of that chill up here?

I didn't realize you are from Ct. I have a lot of family living in Old Saybrook. I used to go there every year to visit till I got in my 20's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Angelz said:

Mhmmm you tasted it eh? LOL You're an expert on what a rusty nail and moose piss tastes like?

Well, I only have 3 things to say to you...EWW, EWW and EWW LOL

Umm, that's five (5) things, Honey.

Lol.

Read my "Yoda Voice . . ." post . . .

Hmm?

Ayaq

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Angelz said:

Can you send some of that chill up here?

I didn't realize you are from Ct. I have a lot of family living in Old Saybrook. I used to go there every year to visit till I got in my 20's.

 Old Saybrook,  the home of the Late Katherine Hepburn. I'm in Madison, 2 towns west. 

A very nice town Old Saybrook...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JohnnyDos said:

For today Angelz and they say the rest of the week,last week was brutal also.

 

Screenshot_20.png

@JohnnyDos, buddy . . .

Keep a 64 oz. (not sure how many mLs that is in metric--too lazy to look it up; i.e., no "due-diligence" imparted (on my part) before I made this post . . .) spray bottle with you, filled a third-of-the-way up, with ice cubes, and the rest, with cold water . . .

Use that to spray down the wife that "wants to remember like 'it' used to be . . ."

Lol.

Just kidding, kind Sir.

That was the first thought that popped into my mind . . .

Hey, let's make it about @RobMc, aka "Run D.M.C. . . ."

Let's pretend that he is trying to "re-kindle" the way it used to be with his ex-girlfriends (and, I am sure, he had many . . .), and she can spray him down, hmm?

(Read my "Yoda Voice" post)

Hmm?

Huh?

Ayaq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

 Old Saybrook,  the home of the Late Katherine Hepburn. I'm in Madison, 2 towns west. 

A very nice town Old Saybrook...

She used to ride into town on her bike. It had a basket in the front. She would fill it with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. She spoke to everyone and they all treated her like she was one of them. She was very down to earth (not snobby in any way). For the first few years I never knew who she was because my dad refused to buy a tv till I was in grade 7. lol

All parts of Ct that I seen was beautiful. Where they lived was less than a 5 min drive to the white sandy beach. The castle was awesome. We could see it from the front porch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Angelz said:

She used to ride into town on her bike. It had a basket in the front. She would fill it with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. She spoke to everyone and they all treated her like she was one of them. She was very down to earth (not snobby in any way). For the first few years I never knew who she was because my dad refused to buy a tv till I was in grade 7. lol

All parts of Ct that I seen was beautiful. Where they lived was less than a 5 min drive to the white sandy beach. The castle was awesome. We could see it from the front porch.

Mary Poppins?

(Johnny No. 5 in "Short Circuit," combines with 'Yoda" in "Star Wars . . .")

Hmm, input, hmm?

Hmm?

Lol.

Ayaq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Mary Poppins?

(Johnny No. 5 in "Short Circuit," combines with 'Yoda" in "Star Wars . . .")

Hmm, input, hmm?

Hmm?

Lol.

Ayaq

She was the African Queen, not Mary Poppins lol.

And She lived in a place called "The Fenwicks".

https://www.courant.com/real-estate/property-line/hc-hepburn-estate-fenwick-listed-20170307-story.html

?

Edited by Spartacus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2019 at 10:25 PM, Angelz said:

LOL I actually can hear that accent hahahhahhaha love reading it hahhahahhahha

I'm Canadian and over the week end we hit high temps. 45 Celsius which is 113 o. Stayed inside my igloo with air on. LOL  @JohnnyDos did you get the same temp?

27° C in Paris at the moment and I find it hot. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...