Jump to content
L!ckALotAPus

Why buy rust cheep?

Recommended Posts

the fuckers that play rust say buy it and we will help you get started but in reality they just want another noob to kill before you can make a base! so to you fuckers that got me to buy it I say FUCK YOU! I HAD TO MAKE THIS POST BECAUSE I CAN NOT POST ON THE OTHER RUST TOPIC. 

their Ideal of help is come in our server so you can die before you can do anything!. you ask for help and they want to give you hell not help!

 

FUCK RUST! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


29 minutes ago, L!ckALotAPus said:

the fuckers that play rust say buy it and we will help you get started but in reality they just want another noob to kill before you can make a base! so to you fuckers that got me to buy it I say FUCK YOU! I HAD TO MAKE THIS POST BECAUSE I CAN NOT POST ON THE OTHER RUST TOPIC. 

their Ideal of help is come in our server so you can die before you can do anything!. you ask for help and they want to give you hell not help!

 

FUCK RUST! 

As I have never seen you in the "normal" RUST server I assume you mean the 10x server?

That is a server for people who kinda know what they're doing. Come into the other server 74.91.116.28:28015 where myself, @Timmah! and @FUNky are more than happy to actually help you learn the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Snap said:

Staying away from this game. 

 

Me to. I heard that @Timmah! and @FUNky run around NAKED with there junk hanging out terrorizing people and trying to make you there Sex Slave.  :doc::blink::popo::whip::hrhr:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


14 hours ago, J3st3r said:

 

Me to. I heard that @Timmah! and @FUNky run around NAKED with there junk hanging out terrorizing people and trying to make you there Sex Slave.  :doc::blink::popo::whip::hrhr:

That’s a lie, @Timmah! and I don’t have any junk to hang out. My Rust character is a petite black woman and Timmah is a large breasted white chick. You don’t get to pick who you are but I wouldn’t have changed anything at all about who Facepunch selected for me. ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 7/12/2019 at 9:17 AM, Lunkster said:

As I have never seen you in the "normal" RUST server I assume you mean the 10x server?

That is a server for people who kinda know what they're doing. Come into the other server 74.91.116.28:28015 where myself, @Timmah! and @FUNky are more than happy to actually help you learn the game

^^ they will teach you and give free shit XD mental and ghost don't so much cuz that sever is meant for fighting XD it'd be hard to teach you on that server 

Edited by noskillnoob
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, noskillnoob said:

^^ they will teach you and give free shit XD mental and ghost don't so much cuz that sever is meant for fighting XD it'd be hard to teach you on that server 

What are you talking about? @GhostfaceJim never plays anymore and Mental and Funky have taken a lot of time on the server to help people learn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, noskillnoob said:

^^ they will teach you and give free shit XD mental and ghost don't so much cuz that sever is meant for fighting XD it'd be hard to teach you on that server 

WTF are you on about? You've quoted me from a post I made nearly a year ago, I believe the 10X is the only server running now and I don't play RUST any more not does @GhostfaceJim so get your facts straight before posting shit about something I said 10 months ago... If you've got grief about the game or the players not helping then go piss about the people that actually play the damn game

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, Lunkster said:

WTF are you on about? You've quoted me from a post I made nearly a year ago, I believe the 10X is the only server running now and I don't play RUST any more not does @GhostfaceJim so get your facts straight before posting shit about something I said 10 months ago... If you've got grief about the game or the players not helping then go piss about the people that actually play the damn game

Just to keep this quote thing going.  I will be happy to help whoever needs it. @Sixgun

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Wow! This is pretty funny to be resurrected now. We are more than happy to help new players. We help anyone and everyone that asks and not only @MenTaL and me but @Sixgun, @[email protected] @MountainMan @Millerlite2019 and @Bobby Light are all there for you and all of us have spent hours getting folks started. 

If you’ve thought about playing, come on in and ask for help. The game can be brutal and you will die but we will do our best to make it painless...

Edited by FUNky
Link to comment
Share on other sites


14 hours ago, noskillnoob said:

^^ they will teach you and give free shit XD mental and ghost don't so much cuz that sever is meant for fighting XD it'd be hard to teach you on that server 

Most games XI plays is based on fighting!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It was on latest. I didn't mean offense meant like 10 x server is more fast paced  being easier to kill people it harder to teach someone if they keep getting blown up I forgot they removed the other server. I was tried when I wrote that probably should of phrased shit better i'm not the best at writing write I'm going on disablity cuz to sick to work so I leave words out and shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 5/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, FUNky said:

Wow! This is pretty funny to be resurrected now. We are more than happy to help new players. We help anyone and everyone that asks and not only @MenTaL and me but @Sixgun, @[email protected] @MountainMan @Millerlite2019 and @Bobby Light are all there for you and all of us have spent hours getting folks started. 

If you’ve thought about playing, come on in and ask for help. The game can be brutal and you will die but we will do our best to make it painless...

Yes. Come play. I still remember my second day on the server and the crew landing on my weak 4x4 saying come out and say hi. After storing my very precious python revolver and hazmat. I came out looking up at 3 rocket launchers pointed down on me. I was ready to accept my fate and die with honor. What happened next was not that. After a few minutes of chatting I was in TS with that exact crew. They took the time to show me literally the entire map. How to run some of the more popular monuments. We (they) blew up Bradley. After all of this they dropped me off at my base, said good luck and to jump on TS whenever I wanted. Good bunch of guys in this server.

Just let us know if you need some help. It is just that easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

On 8/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, FUNky said:

That’s a lie, @Timmah! and I don’t have any junk to hang out. My Rust character is a petite black woman and Timmah is a large breasted white chick. You don’t get to pick who you are but I wouldn’t have changed anything at all about who Facepunch selected for me. ??

I would pick @Timmah! as I have something large and not hanging to slide in between.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.