Jump to content
XtremeIdiots
Judge

XI FEST | LONDON ! 2020

Recommended Posts

Hi  Idiots.


The XI members who were in Barcalona, suggest to hold the fest in England next year.
Preferred within this group London. Accommodation is already being looked into. We want to know as soon as possible because early booking saves a lot of money.

The date around  May 28 -29-30-31 2020

Who goes to London with them?

Edd The Duck

RAMBOS SON

JAYsus_NL

Judge and (Janke)

KillingmanXI

Exe 

 

Barcalona1.jpg

Edited by Judge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some idea of hotels . we need to book early to keep everyone together . there is no harm in making as temp booking you can always cancel later . just need to decide on hotel .

https://secure.booking.com/mywishlist.html?aid=343339&tflv=0&wl=6lXjSpt42Td7hicL9pvMmQD33xA&

Edited by EDD THE DUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, P!nk said:

For us it is going to be a last minute call, not deciding yet. A lot of things can happen inbetween. 

Wil be nice to see you again 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Exe said:

By the way, I found it expensive too for a few nights, I'll try to not coming alone this time ^^

Then you still take your partner with you. I'm taking my wife back to London. I wil put you in the list than 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like one Lunky could attend but why London? It's so bloody expensive there and there are plenty of other options in England... Why does everyone come to England but only ever go to London? There was talk a couple of years ago about holding one on the South coast somewhere, Brighton or Bournemouth have good night lives and added bonus of having slightly cleaner air to breathe in the day time!! Just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, EDD THE DUCK said:

some idea of hotels . we need to book early to keep everyone together . there is no harm in making as temp booking you can always cancel later . just need to decide on hotel .

https://secure.booking.com/mywishlist.html?aid=343339&tflv=0&wl=6lXjSpt42Td7hicL9pvMmQD33xA&

£300 - £500 for 3 nights stay??? Fucking hell!!! We're not all made of money ya know!! And not one has parking available on site??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lunkster said:

This looks like one Lunky could attend but why London? It's so bloody expensive there and there are plenty of other options in England... Why does everyone come to England but only ever go to London? There was talk a couple of years ago about holding one on the South coast somewhere, Brighton or Bournemouth have good night lives and added bonus of having slightly cleaner air to breathe in the day time!! Just saying...

From me it can also be somewhere else in England. As long as public transport to the place is good to do. I prefer an airport next door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we share rooms to help with costs . that's no more than what we have been paying the last few years .but by all means suggest somewhere else  . but it will need to have good transport links from across Europe  and uk also stuff to do for 2 to 3 days and be reasonable price hotels . 

Rather make negative comments it would be more useful to make alternative options that include activities and local hotel costs with suggestions . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lunkster said:

£300 - £500 for 3 nights stay??? Fucking hell!!! We're not all made of money ya know!!

Get a job. The GBP is going to take a nose dive by the end of the month so it’s going to be way cheaper in Euros by then, not to worry. 
 

We did several other places in UK already. London has good accessibility for long distance travellers, many choices for food and accommodations, sex shops for Cheese, and the odds are in our favor that the locals will speak a version of English we can understand. 
London is fine by me. Now to find a place to stay. 
 

I intend to be there. Jay and Edd have proven good roommates as has JohnRambo. If I don’t bring my girlfriend I can share a room with any of them and prices will be tolerable. 
it’s not like Barcelona was cheap. And I spent the Saturday puking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brighton and  Bournemouth is a lot cheaper than London and also a safer place to drink at night. oxford is also expensive.

Weymouth is also cheap and has lots of night life.

which ever place you guys decide put me down, has I'm up for it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

54 minutes ago, HudsoN said:

Brighton and  Bournemouth is a lot cheaper than London and also a safer place to drink at night. oxford is also expensive.

Weymouth is also cheap and has lots of night life.

which ever place you guys decide put me down, has I'm up for it .

Always thought of Bournemouth and Brighton  but not weymouth  .  only issue is transport to get there and actually what we can do during the  day . night life is great but how do you fill the rest of the time . any suggestions ?  

Edited by EDD THE DUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you guys are looking for fun and drink and also. sex on the beach :)......I mean drink not you dirty minded little people :))). the what about gran canaria, also hot very cheap,,, 40 euro will get you a meal and drunk.. plenty of things to do. also fill the beach drink and have a whole lot off fun :0

just an idea

and for those that have never been there it is paradise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

beat time to go is September.

Puerto rico is very nice and Miami hotel is only 49 euro a night or 200 euro for 14 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...