Cheyenne Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 23608 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 52 Topic Count: 12 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 171 Content Per Day: 0.04 Reputation: 272 Achievement Points: 1777 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 5 Joined: 11/23/15 Status: Offline Last Seen: Monday at 10:13 PM Birthday: 02/09/1977 Device: Android Posted April 14, 2025 Hello everyone, some of you already know, but I think I need to mention it again. I have COPD (now on oxygen) and my voice doesn't always work the way I'd like. The cough and ESPECIALLY my medicine (cortisone) are attacking my vocal cords. If I don't say anything, it's not because I don't want to, but because I CAN'T. But there's no need to be rude right away. It's as if I'm hoarse, or sometimes my voice breaks off in the middle of a sentence. Or I speak loudly and my voice comes back right then. Thanks for reading Jenny / Cheyenne Cecilia, Merlin007, legi_istra and 27 others 7 23 Awards
StormCrow Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 480 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 76 Topic Count: 281 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 2794 Content Per Day: 0.45 Reputation: 5340 Achievement Points: 47630 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 45 Joined: 09/21/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: 1 hour ago Birthday: 03/11/1975 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 36 minutes ago, Cheyenne said: Hello everyone, some of you already know, but I think I need to mention it again. I have COPD (now on oxygen) and my voice doesn't always work the way I'd like. The cough and ESPECIALLY my medicine (cortisone) are attacking my vocal cords. If I don't say anything, it's not because I don't want to, but because I CAN'T. But there's no need to be rude right away. It's as if I'm hoarse, or sometimes my voice breaks off in the middle of a sentence. Or I speak loudly and my voice comes back right then. Thanks for reading Jenny / Cheyenne Good to know, was wondering tonight if you had a cold. Hope the meds work for you Chey BlackRose and Cheyenne 2 Awards
Roxy! Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 1812 Group: ***- Inactive Clan Members Followers: 196 Topic Count: 175 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 2402 Content Per Day: 0.41 Reputation: 2419 Achievement Points: 22179 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 6 Joined: 09/20/10 Status: Offline Last Seen: October 17, 2025 Birthday: 03/18/1977 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 Don't worry or stress out, Cheyene. Just ignore the rude people or mute them; lately, it looks like people believe they have their truth and become very impatient. We are here for you, girl Essssieeee, MANE, Smeggie and 3 others 6 Awards
Ghostlupus Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 25598 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 17 Topic Count: 30 Topics Per Day: 0.01 Content Count: 420 Content Per Day: 0.12 Reputation: 534 Achievement Points: 3658 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 02/25/17 Status: Offline Last Seen: 13 hours ago Birthday: 09/22/1956 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 Wishing you all the best Cheyene Essssieeee, Cheyenne and legi_istra 3 Awards
Essssieeee Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 24354 Group: ++ COD5 Admin Followers: 69 Topic Count: 3 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 483 Content Per Day: 0.13 Reputation: 749 Achievement Points: 5078 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 2 Joined: 04/08/16 Status: Offline Last Seen: 5 hours ago Birthday: 10/13/1991 Device: iPhone Posted April 14, 2025 (edited) 6 hours ago, Roxy! said: Don't worry or stress out, Cheyene. Just ignore the rude people or mute them; lately, it looks like people believe they have their truth and become very impatient. We are here for you, girl This!!!! Don't worry and hopefully you can ignore them! Stick with what works for you! P.s. I miss you in cod 5 cheyenne Edited April 14, 2025 by Essssieeee Cheyenne, legi_istra and Roxy! 3 Awards
WeednFeed Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 433 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 43 Topic Count: 371 Topics Per Day: 0.06 Content Count: 2682 Content Per Day: 0.43 Reputation: 4304 Achievement Points: 27174 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 49 Joined: 09/17/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 24 Birthday: 05/28/1957 Device: Macintosh Posted April 14, 2025 We love you @Cheyenne you’re our sister! Cheyenne, legi_istra, Roxy! and 2 others 5 Awards
KaptCrunch Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 389 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 49 Topic Count: 534 Topics Per Day: 0.09 Content Count: 6184 Content Per Day: 0.99 Reputation: 5270 Achievement Points: 48851 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 98 Joined: 09/14/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: 18 hours ago Birthday: 01/01/1970 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 yes Cheyenne CoD5 Crew respects you, just ignore the true idiots. Have you tried Turnip and pure honey with Tea just warm. Cheyenne and BlackRose 2 Awards
lTplkey336 Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 27768 Group: ***- Inactive Clan Members Followers: 11 Topic Count: 4 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 1087 Content Per Day: 0.40 Reputation: 1346 Achievement Points: 8918 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 2 Joined: 05/18/19 Status: Offline Last Seen: April 15, 2025 Posted April 14, 2025 11 hours ago, Cheyenne said: Hello everyone, some of you already know, but I think I need to mention it again. I have COPD (now on oxygen) and my voice doesn't always work the way I'd like. The cough and ESPECIALLY my medicine (cortisone) are attacking my vocal cords. If I don't say anything, it's not because I don't want to, but because I CAN'T. But there's no need to be rude right away. It's as if I'm hoarse, or sometimes my voice breaks off in the middle of a sentence. Or I speak loudly and my voice comes back right then. Thanks for reading Jenny / Cheyenne Hey my birthday buddy, guess we have more in common than I thought. I too have copd . On oxygen at night and been taking prednisone for breathing seems like forever. NOT a good drug. Glad to see you playing again on cod5! rexbowan and Cheyenne 1 1 Awards
Nycz Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 22476 Group: **- Inactive Registered Users Followers: 12 Topic Count: 32 Topics Per Day: 0.01 Content Count: 197 Content Per Day: 0.05 Reputation: 85 Achievement Points: 1424 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 03/24/15 Status: Offline Last Seen: May 30 Birthday: 06/17/1993 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 Stop yelling at me, I am trying my best to thaw. Get well and feel better soon. Cheyenne 1
Cheyenne Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 23608 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 52 Topic Count: 12 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 171 Content Per Day: 0.04 Reputation: 272 Achievement Points: 1777 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 5 Joined: 11/23/15 Status: Offline Last Seen: Monday at 10:13 PM Birthday: 02/09/1977 Device: Android Author Posted April 14, 2025 1 hour ago, lTplkey336 said: Hey my birthday buddy, guess we have more in common than I thought. I too have copd . On oxygen at night and been taking prednisone for breathing seems like forever. NOT a good drug. Glad to see you playing again on cod5! Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. They're trying a three-combination medication (Trixeo)on me and emergency relief spray. I use oxygen when moving/exerting myself and when going outside. hope you will be "well" for a long time Dot80, BlackRose and lTplkey336 3 Awards
AbuXI Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 27198 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 37 Topic Count: 40 Topics Per Day: 0.01 Content Count: 213 Content Per Day: 0.07 Reputation: 266 Achievement Points: 2207 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 2 Joined: 08/17/18 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 10 Birthday: 08/25/1968 Device: iPhone Posted April 14, 2025 14 hours ago, Cheyenne said: Hello everyone, some of you already know, but I think I need to mention it again. I have COPD (now on oxygen) and my voice doesn't always work the way I'd like. The cough and ESPECIALLY my medicine (cortisone) are attacking my vocal cords. If I don't say anything, it's not because I don't want to, but because I CAN'T. But there's no need to be rude right away. It's as if I'm hoarse, or sometimes my voice breaks off in the middle of a sentence. Or I speak loudly and my voice comes back right then. Thanks for reading Jenny / Cheyenne Welcome Jenny ... lovely to see you outside the servers. Get better ... everyone is going thru something or other so you are not alone. Cheyenne and BlackRose 2 Awards
Hoth Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 64 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 41 Topic Count: 20 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 1159 Content Per Day: 0.19 Reputation: 1031 Achievement Points: 11089 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 09/02/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: 2 hours ago Birthday: 12/09/1969 Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 Hope your health keeps improving. Ignore the ignorant players. Just keep shooting them and pissing them off! BlackRose and Cheyenne 2 Awards
Cecilia Posted April 14, 2025 Member ID: 30829 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 12 Topic Count: 2 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 42 Content Per Day: 0.04 Reputation: 95 Achievement Points: 503 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 1 Joined: 12/08/23 Status: Offline Last Seen: 10 hours ago Device: Windows Posted April 14, 2025 Warmest wishes for your health and happiness. legi_istra, BlackRose and Cheyenne 3 Awards
legi_istra Posted April 15, 2025 Member ID: 28158 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 17 Topic Count: 6 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 300 Content Per Day: 0.12 Reputation: 328 Achievement Points: 2823 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 02/11/20 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 22 Birthday: 11/28/1978 Device: Windows Posted April 15, 2025 there is no help for an idiot... don't worry about such people ! We miss you in the game, I hope we see you soon Cheyenne Ghostlupus, BlackRose, KaptCrunch and 1 other 4 Awards
BlackRose Posted April 15, 2025 Member ID: 2208 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 115 Topic Count: 331 Topics Per Day: 0.06 Content Count: 3937 Content Per Day: 0.69 Reputation: 4411 Achievement Points: 40713 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 63 Joined: 02/09/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 3 hours ago Birthday: 06/09/1963 Device: Windows Posted April 15, 2025 Sorry you have to deal with this,,, legi_istra and Cheyenne 2 Awards
rexbowan Posted April 16, 2025 Member ID: 27522 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 16 Topic Count: 9 Topics Per Day: 0.00 Content Count: 2436 Content Per Day: 0.87 Reputation: 2165 Achievement Points: 17357 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 20 Joined: 01/25/19 Status: Offline Last Seen: 17 hours ago Birthday: 07/22/1951 Device: Windows Posted April 16, 2025 Wishing you well Cheyenne. Cheyenne and legi_istra 2 Awards
basil_2 Posted April 17, 2025 Member ID: 31248 Group: ** Registered Users Followers: 1 Topic Count: 0 Topics Per Day: 0 Content Count: 11 Content Per Day: 0.02 Reputation: 15 Achievement Points: 97 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 0 Joined: 04/17/25 Status: Offline Last Seen: Monday at 09:14 PM Device: Windows Posted April 17, 2025 Just let us know who those ruffians are and we will beat them up for you... (in game hehe) Cheyenne 1
Recommended Posts