Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Softcore server in bf4

Bor2013

• Member ID:  21302
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  122
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  598
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4843
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1986

Hello

i missing the softcore server in US 64 conquest

I think papithegungun mising it to!...

always fun...

Now was the time to play!...

Bir2013

Edited by Bor2013

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Hello

i missing the softcore server in US 64 conquest

I think papithegungun mising it to!...

always fun...

Now was the time to play!...

Bir2013

Thats funny because you just made a post the other week saying you didn't like Softcore or "Normal" mode as you put it and said you loved Hardcore?

http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/51960-why-i-played-hardcore-in-bf4-no-normal-mode/

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  2991
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  805
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  7108
  • Birthday:  09/09/1979

we understand bor dont worry. :rtfm:

• Member ID:  25938
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1493
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Achievement Points:  13299
  • Birthday:  08/08/1961

I miss all the servers...stuck in a God forsaken place called Rochester, New York...

jn

• Member ID:  20902
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

Softcore server was the best server.. I think it was taken down prematurely to be honest. had the highest average traffic stats.

• Member ID:  2991
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  805
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  7108
  • Birthday:  09/09/1979

Softcore server was the best server.. I think it was taken down prematurely to be honest. had the highest average traffic stats.

we tryed to keep it running and couldnt damit was away

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I was in the process of up dating my game to come play on that server but with it gone I don't do good on the hardcore servers! lol

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970

I was in the process of up dating my game to come play on that server but with it gone I don't do good on the hardcore servers! lol

you just have to adjust your gameplay slightly . get in the Tanks and blow everything up ..

• Member ID:  22503
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1270
  • Birthday:  11/14/1988

you just have to adjust your gameplay slightly . get in the Tanks and blow everything up ..

Jup, just sit back in a tank and blow everyone up. Just watch out for those c4 ninja's.

Awards

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

lmao softcore was for women little girls old men lmfao opps did i print that out loud  :sofa:

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

lmao softcore was for women little girls old men lmfao opps did i print that out loud  :sofa:

the hardcore damage model just isnt challenging for me, everything dies within half a second of me firing at them. 1 shot kills with DMRs and Snipers  and with auto weapons it doesnt matter how good your aim is all you have to do is see the person first and spray in his direction and he dies. On the other hand normal mode has the proper balanced damage model but the regen of health and doritoes takes away from it. Which is why I prefer Classic since it has the best of both modes.

I do miss the normal server though =(

the hardcore damage model just isnt challenging for me, everything dies within half a second of me firing at them. 1 shot kills with DMRs and Snipers  and with auto weapons it doesnt matter how good your aim is all you have to do is see the person first and spray in his direction and he dies. On the other hand normal mode has the proper balanced damage model but the regen of health and doritoes takes away from it. Which is why I prefer Classic since it has the best of both modes.

I think hardcore is for people who can't aim.

And again I think classic is the best way.... No 3d spotting so you aren't running around with a big triangle above your head, but there is a mini map so it doesnt make a bunch of the gadgets and shit useless.. minimap spotting exists... normal damage model, but no auto regen on health or repair....

I agree. hardcore is too easy. its like "oh 1 bullet and hes dead".. but normal gets frustrating too "oh i got shot and im not a medic so let me hide for 10 seconds and im full health again".... Classic is the way too go. too bad the mode wasn't launched with the start of the game otherwise I think it would be more popular.

Edited by mouselad

Thats funny because you just made a post the other week saying you didn't like Softcore or "Normal" mode as you put it and said you loved Hardcore?

http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/51960-why-i-played-hardcore-in-bf4-no-normal-mode/

yes treu, but xi softcore is just different..

Edited by Bor2013

indd

You can't be talking about BF4 Hardcore then, bringing enemies down with 1 shot is very rare, a Sniper usually takes 1 shot a DMR usually 2 or more, most of the other weapons not  a chance in hell, what do think is the biggest whine in BF Hardcore servers, it's the fact that you have to put a whole clip of bullets into someone to bring them down, even at point blank range sometimes you put bullets into an enemy and they just turn and shot you with no damage at all to them, if Hardcore behaves like that God only knows what it's like in Softcore, you will need a sackbarrow just to  push your ammunition around.

Edited by Sonovabich

You can't be talking about BF4 Hardcore then bringing enemies down with 1 shot is very rare, a Sniper usually takes 1 shot a DMR usually 2 or more, most of the other weapons not  a chance in hell, what do think is the biggest whine in BF Hardcore servers, it's the fact that you have to put a whole clip of bullets into someone to bring them down, even at point blank range sometimes you put bullets into an enemy and they just turn and shot you with no damage at all to them, if Hardcore behaves like that God only knows what it's like in Softcore, you will need a sackbarrow just to  push your ammunition around.

That has not been my experience at all but playing normal mode has drastically improved my aiming ability, which may explain why things die instantly for me in Hardcore. For me four bullets is all it ever takes in normal, and in hardcore it seems it only takes 2-3.

Also how do you know you put a whole clip of bullets into someone without having hit markers to prove it? Seems a little silly to complain about something that you cant actually know is true or not. I would just assume you missed if the person still had full health.

That has not been my experience at all but playing normal mode has drastically improved my aiming ability, which may explain why things die instantly for me in Hardcore. For me four bullets is all it ever takes in normal, and in hardcore it seems it only takes 2-3.

Also how do you know you put a whole clip of bullets into someone without having hit markers to prove it? Seems a little silly to complain about something that you cant actually know is true or not. I would just assume you missed if the person still had full health.

also how do you put a full clip in them when the guns use magazines, not clips. what are we world war 1?

• Member ID:  22503
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1270
  • Birthday:  11/14/1988

If you can't aim, you can't kill. Doesn't matter if you need 3, 4 or 5 bullets. But hardcore isn't just about the faster time to kill, it's also about the immersion. By absence of a hud you have to rely on sounds a lot more. Also you can't just run around like you do in normal mode. If you get spotted and shot at, the time to react is a lot shorter then in normal mode. I get it can be annoying to get one shot killed by hill or cornercampers, but for me that's just part of the game. In the end though, it's all about personal preferences, so there is no best mode. but hardcore is best :lol: 

Awards

also how do you put a full clip in them when the guns use magazines, not clips. what are we world war 1?

Hey pal don't get uppity with me, you and your pal stop the whining about no Softcore server, you and your baby pals tried to get rid of the US hardcore server for long and failed and you all spat your Dummies out and left the clan, now we ain't got a softcore server because it was voted out, go and play another softcore server with all the other kids who can't shoot straight, or better still with your pals Oddnob and Firemarshall another pair of wankers who cried and left the clan because they couldn't get their own way and good riddance to the lot of you, you picked the wrong time to try to be clever with me after my team as just lost again, you pair of little tosspots go fuck yourselves, why are you still hanging around the clan anyway.

Actually mouse, I think some of the revolver pistols may still use a clip to reload in bf4 but im not sure.

Hey pal don't get uppity with me, you and your pal stop the whining about no Softcore server, you and your baby pals tried to get rid of the US hardcore server for long and failed and you all spat your Dummies out and left the clan, now we ain't got a softcore server because it was voted out, go and play another softcore server with all the other kids who can't shoot straight, or better still with your pals Oddnob and Firemarshall another pair of wankers who cried and left the clan because they couldn't get their own way and good riddance to the lot of you, you picked the wrong time to try to be clever with me after my team as just lost again, you pair of little tosspots go fuck yourselves, why are you still hanging around the clan anyway.

As for SOB, I cant speak for mouse but I was only sharing my experiences between the modes with you and possibly offering an explanation as to why you were putting entire magazines into people and they were not dying. I was trying to keep it cordial but basically the one who is not shooting straight is you, if you played classic or normal you would know that by the hit marker feed back but since you don't you just assume that its the game and not your aim.

ps. I never stopped hanging around and I never left XI, though I am assuming that part was aimed at mouse since I never really hung out with odd :P

I was just joking. No need to take it personally. I still hang around, because I am still friends with a lot of people in the clan, enjoy posting on the forums, and enjoy playing in the servers. I had my reasons for leaving.. and no its not because i couldnt get my own way. 

Edited by mouselad

• Member ID:  21206
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  393
  • Birthday:  10/02/1982

Who was the guy on TS that always stated the stats and trajectory of every weapon? He can solve this magazine scenario

Awards

• Member ID:  213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5644
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

Softcore was just a Haven for Hackers.... Plain and Simple.. No fun for honest players at all.