Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

real estafa

suicidebetty

• Member ID:  2972
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1113
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1959

This afternoon I plug on cod 5 to play on beer barrel site with buddy play we have fun at the third map real estafa connect 1 minite later 35 kill all the world disconnects for alle plays elsewhere by telling him that It is a hacker me too if the clan protects me I want to play with people who the same calme otherwise it is not interesting last night on freeze tag meme situation me I think for the credibility of the clan you do not have to Supported it and banish it for a couple of months and if it is such a good player that it will play with those of its caliber it is my opinion and I respect it long life to clan xi.

• Member ID:  21461
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

27 minutes ago, suicidebetty said:

This afternoon I plug on cod 5 to play on beer barrel site with buddy play we have fun at the third map real estafa connect 1 minite later 35 kill all the world disconnects for alle plays elsewhere by telling him that It is a hacker me too if the clan protects me I want to play with people who the same calme otherwise it is not interesting last night on freeze tag meme situation me I think for the credibility of the clan you do not have to Supported it and banish it for a couple of months and if it is such a good player that it will play with those of its caliber it is my opinion and I respect it long life to clan xi.

::Edited for clarity below::
Suicide Betty -
        This afternoon I logged onto Cod 5 to play with a friend and have fun. By the third map Real ESTUFA connected and within 1 minute had 35 kills. The entire world disconnected, we all told him to play elsewhere by suggesting he was a hacker. If our clan allows it, I only want to play with people at my skill level, otherwise it's significantly less interesting. Last night on freeze tag I encountered the same situation. I think for the good of the clan we should not support exceptionally skilled players and ban them for a couple months. If they are truly skilled they should go play with players of equal caliber. This is my opinion of course and I respect XI's judgement, long life to clan XI!

Now that's out of the way, I feel like I should throw in my two cents in regards to the reality of what occurred. I Logged in and was greeted by a few of the players I enjoy playing against. I then began to receive all sorts of personal attacks and flaming from you. After a few minutes you left, and we ended up having a very good and close round where I won by around 10 kills. The end.

• Member ID:  22378
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995
  • Device:  Windows

This again?  Hasnt a decision regarding him been decided already suicide, in the last thread about him?  They said they would not ban him because he is good, as there is no proof of hacking out of the many times they have watched.  The best thing you can do is just leave the game if he is on if you dislike him so much. He is just good, accurate, and has good map awareness and probably good surround sound system to boot.  Not a hacker. 

Let's not have this thread become like the last, unless you can gather proof, not much else you can do. 

Edited by Black_Cat13

• Member ID:  1455
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  4166
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  37577
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1976

• Member ID:  25212
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

So lets see here, This is SECOND  thread about you in a week and I am pretty sure there has been a couple before this one.

So what gives here guys..If you CAN learn to tone it down how about you find somewhere else to play ..Like a PRO server or something?

Why put up with this shit if its upsetting other players?..Is ONE fking player this important to the clan?

He is NOT even a member..

@Ruggerxi  time to make a decision here bud..Either cut him lose or tell the rest of clan members to BACK off..

This is an adult clan that plays for shits and giggles ..NOT stats..

• Member ID:  22378
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995
  • Device:  Windows

Reasons have already been given regarding this matter, just read the 100 other posts from the previous one lol. He plays on the server because he likes the community and he's been a part of XI for a while, just took a break.  I am sure the admins have already discussed the matter.  He plays to have fun, just has a different definition than some other players.  In all honesty, he plays about the same as Larsin does on the Ace mod on COD4, goes all out every map. 

• dadda2 locked this topic

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

thread locked by me 29 05 17 by request