Sign in to follow this  
TheLastColdBeer

Statement, or.......?

https://nypost.com/2018/04/14/activist-lawyer-burned-himself-to-death-to-protest-global-warming/

Umm, dunno what purpose that served. Lots of stuff I don't care for, but a flaming protest isn't on the slate. Another beer, and maybe a head shake perhaps?

I'm leaning toward homicide, why off yourself in such a painful way, early in the morning, with no witnesses? A type written suicide note w/global warming blather? The Buddhist monks in Viet Nam  immolated themselves in broad daylight on busy streets. Gonna go making a statement, you want people to notice. We'll see what the autopsy says.

13 minutes ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

I'm leaning toward homicide, why off yourself in such a painful way, early in the morning, with no witnesses? A type written suicide note w/global warming blather? The Buddhist monks in Viet Nam  immolated themselves in broad daylight on busy streets. Gonna go making a statement, you want people to notice. We'll see what the autopsy says.

I don't get what kind of statement he is trying to prove though

Spontaneous combustion maybe and someone decided to add a little note or someone spontaneously set his ass on fire which makes more sense...Who sets themself on fire and lies there flat on there back with there knees in the air (as if on the beach)? No one so rigor had already set in when he was torched..Damn sounds like a new movie in the works

On 4/17/2018 at 1:27 PM, Sonovabich said:

I didn't think a snowflake would burn so easily

That could be a new jingle. 

Snowflakes on fire running into an open streeeeeet, burning like shit hoping to dieee. Please god this fing burnssssss. Any longer I may turn to day... I don't want to die!!!!

I don't want to die.. I don't to die.

But if I do and die today I don't want to die!