spinpuppy

"V" PUMP LOCATIONS

It has come to my attention as of late that a lot of players, while in game, that need to "hit the pump" in fact do not know where the location of the pump is on that particular map.  While on vacation this week, will team up with @2_MANY_BEERS to create a spreadsheet of sorts for distribution to our whiniest players so that they in fact will know where to go when that part of their anatomy needs a bit of relief.  Also, this week I would like to appoint a " Captain of the Pump".  This player will make sure that all pumps are full at the beginning of every day, so as they won't run dry during normal game play.  If you are interested in being in this entry level position here at >XI<, please respond to this post!   Thank you for your time.

These particular pumps are full only when someone fills them.  Here lately there has been a lot of use of the pumps.  This is why a captain must be appointed to keep them full and to provide the location maps to the whiniest players.  That would stop the question that is asked the most during gameplay..." Where is the pump on this map?   So and So needs to hit it"  It can be confusing for us idiots to find it, sometimes it would be in a particular house, or a windmill, along a fence line, in a tunnel..just could be anywhere.  When you need to hit it, ya gotta get there quick.  Personally, I don't hit it that much anymore.  I just hate everybody and that's that.

this will reappear in different location through out the maps sorry see ducky did not fix everything it will not allow pics to be posted but here a image (.)

Edited by 7Toes
web site still broken

5 hours ago, spinpuppy said:

These particular pumps are full only when someone fills them.  Here lately there has been a lot of use of the pumps.  This is why a captain must be appointed to keep them full and to provide the location maps to the whiniest players.  That would stop the question that is asked the most during gameplay..." Where is the pump on this map?   So and So needs to hit it"  It can be confusing for us idiots to find it, sometimes it would be in a particular house, or a windmill, along a fence line, in a tunnel..just could be anywhere.  When you need to hit it, ya gotta get there quick.  Personally, I don't hit it that much anymore.  I just hate everybody and that's that.

I had a general idea that's what you meant; I was just bullshitting around.  😃

"Captain of the Pump?" Hhmmm. That cold prove interesting. Let me give that some thought.

Ok, I gave it a second's worth of thought and have concluded that I will be Captain of the Pump when you can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Hell has frozen over. Until then, please engage yourself in personal stimulation, if  you catch my drift.

But do have a nice vacation. 🤣

@HarryWeezer, since you are the ONLY idiot to STEP UP and volunteer for this non-paying, extremely important task that will guarantee the smooth, well lubricated, anti-itch, painless function of our servers on a day to day basis.  I am now awarding you the medal of "Hero Player".  You should see that on your chest here in a 1/2 hour or so.  Hats of the HARRYWEEZER  !!!!   The new COTP!  (Captain of the Pump)

Edited by spinpuppy

1 hour ago, spinpuppy said:

@HarryWeezer, since you are the ONLY idiot to STEP UP and volunteer for this non-paying, extremely important task that will guarantee the smooth, well lubricated, anti-itch, painless function of our servers on a day to day basis.  I am now awarding you the medal of "Hero Player".  You should see that on your chest here in a 1/2 hour or so.  Hats of the HARRYWEEZER  !!!!   The new COTP!  (Captain of the Pump)

Uh, thanks. I think. In appreciation, I have awarded you the Flame Thrower Killer award, which doesn't really apply since you never use the flame thrower but it was the only one I could find that you don't already have.  Oh, and you can also have these emojis: 😎😟👾🧜‍♂️👠🐛👃👀👨‍👨‍👧😮

1 hour ago, spinpuppy said:

@2_MANY_BEERS, I guess I will need to send him a PM about this.  So hard to find good volunteer help these days.  @HarryWeezer is failing on day one

Can't a man get a shit break anymore? At my advanced age, it takes a while.

35 minutes ago, HarryWeezer said:

Can't a man get a shit break anymore? At my advanced age, it takes a while.

Diapers Harry, then you've got all day 

Success keeps the flies off your sandwiches too

Edited by RobMc

On 2/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, spinpuppy said:

Perhaps this can be used as an alternative.

V wipes.jpg