Hi, I understand that correctly that your son is cured?
I'm glad that he won the fight against cancer.
My brother died of cancer at the age of 42, my father was 57, my uncle was 63, and my grandmother 58 years old. That's bad.
If I think that a little boy has cancer, that's horror.
I wish you continued strength and joy in life. Enjoy it, because it can be very short .....

LOCO,when I was at our Cancer Clinic for my cancer,seeing very young children with various types of cancer,I was asking myself what did they do to deserve that shit.I couldn't stand to look at them with their sunken eyes and ashy coloured skin and loss of hair,just horrible.Good luck to Mathew.That C word is not what you want to hear for anyone or anybody.

Thank you for sharing that Loco, you have a beautiful family. it’s uplifting to see the story of your little mans battle.  It seems he has a strong character and great outlook, that’s a credit to you and your family and I will pray for you all.  I am just getting involved with LLS after my Moms diagnosis and it is a great organization.

What an adorable, strong little boy! He is definitely a survivor and has a great attitude along with the entire family who I am sure will  continue to fight against that nasty cancer and stay in remission. It's very hard to see the little ones with that horrible disease. My heart goes out to Matthew, you, and your entire family and I will keep you in my prayers!!!!

Wow, Loco this interview brings up tears in me, I'm so proud of you your family and that Little HUGE FIGHTER, he has amazing strength and courage, I know forever your fight against this and I still have in my memory all the message you were writing. You guys are the example in life and still fighting letting him represent the Cancer Society its an extremely awesome.  

Remember..What defines us is how we stand up after being heat by life, and my friend did an amazing job, its simple an honor know you.