Jump to content
Dessy

Call of Duty: Warzone trailer promises you can play the free battle royale tomorrow

Recommended Posts

Cool Free shit. I'm gona play the hell out of that when I have time.

 

Any word on system requirements yet? My spare PC is a little slow in the GPU department but it's hooked to a 55" TV. Battle Royal on a big screen is epic fun.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BlackRose said:

do you have to have the base game?  link?

no need for the base game  tip it is worth the watch the jackfrags video in the bottom there is all the info about what to expect frm the BR mode

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, J3st3r said:

Cool Free shit. I'm gona play the hell out of that when I have time.

 

Any word on system requirements yet? My spare PC is a little slow in the GPU department but it's hooked to a 55" TV. Battle Royal on a big screen is epic fun.  

its a resorce hog it wants a card with 6g on it but i play it with my geforce 780 ti 3g on card...

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

Guessing it won't run on a 1gb gts450 lol. I've heard that it's a Pay to win game. Stock guns suck balls until you level them up or buy shit from the in-game store. 

 

Where the hell do you download the damn thing?

it is not pay to win.

 

How to download Call of Duty: Warzone
If you have Modern Warfare (2019), you simply load up the game, and head to the Classified panel in the game's main menu. The size of the Warzone download will vary depending on whether you've downloaded the latest patch, though – 18-22GB if you have, and more like 80GB if you haven't.

You can, however, download Warzone as a standalone title – which, indeed, most of you will likely end up doing if you won't already have Modern Warfare (2019).

It will be listed like any other Call of Duty title on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, or Battle.net on PC (you'll need the Battle.net desktop app for PC or Mac to download the game). Activision owns Blizzard, which is why Warzone is being pushed through Blizzard's Battle.net portal – and the download will apparently be 80-101GB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's quite frustrating on PC VS all of the Xbox and Playstation players that are all using aim assist. All they have to do is aim towards you and it locks on. They don't even have to actually see you just aim down sight in your direction. And even though it's supposed to put you in with ppl that have similar pings it puts you in with people with ridiculously high pings as well. 

It takes like 20 bullets from an RPK to down someone and 3 bullets to kill once there down but 3 bullets from a 9mm pistol to down and 1 to kill? That's fucked.

Plays surprisingly smooth on high settings with my RX 480 4g card.

Edited by J3st3r
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was up all night playing it. Very frustrating when you are 1 shot from 1000+ meters away by some noob with a IR scope on the Legendary 50 cal. You can head shot people with the normal 50 but it will "down" the player with 1 hit but the Legendary 50 Kills with 1 shot to the head. You can upgrade your 50 to Legendary but it will probably take you months 

There are a bout a dozen Legendary weapons in the cash shop that are unlocked via the battle pass. You can unlock them with EXP but it takes FOREVER! You can upgrade any gun 1 level at a time but this also takes FOREVER. They sell crap to boost EXP in the cash shop as well. You can occasionally find 1 in weapon crates that pop up in the map but they are random guns with random attachments and VERY VERY OP compared to the stock guns. Random as in most of the time you'll get a Shotgun or Pistol or an assault rifle with a horrible weapon sight attachment. 8x scope on a Legendary G3 is absolutely horrible because of it's ridicules recoil. I did pick up a Legendary P90 with a 3x IR scope and Silencer. OMG is it OP compared to a stock P90.

 

I stand by my original assessment when I said it is Pay to Win. Still playable and fun to play but new players will have a hard time VS someone with fully upgraded weapons and crap. Upgrades and weapon levels effect the weapons damage and accuracy greatly.         

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sammy said:

As always I suppose time will tell. Its only been a day or two. So yes perhaps best to withhold judgement.

yes but  what activision is doing  they are letting you play a free game  and  by this putting the idea in your head to buy the full game  with a battlepas  and to be honest   that pass is just like in fortnite pay once then you can easaly earn the cash back by just playing the game and  you have the cash to buy the next season and the next so on and so on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF that's not much less than I'm running @LilAcorn

 

I'm running an AMD FX 8320 "8 core" 16gb ddr3 1600 and a RX 480 4g card. Your card is a bit better than mine because mine is the 4gb version. I've seen 150+ fps in Warzone but it hangs around 90fps most of the time.

 

Did you try the scan and repair option on the launcher? My game crashed last night a couple times and I ran that and it's been working fine ever since.

 

cod.jpg

Edited by J3st3r
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the Call of Duty: Warzone System Requirements (Minimum)

  • CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit (1709 or later)
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 90 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB

Call of Duty: Warzone Recommended Requirements

  • CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X Processor
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 12 GB
  • OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack)
  • VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 90 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB

"

Fun fact: the minimum system requirements for Warzone are the same as the minimum system requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare! In order to drop into the war zone with graphics settings set to Low, players will need hardware that is at least as powerful as the following. In your video card slot, your computer should have at least a GeForce GTX 670 or a Radeon HD 7950. In addition to your GPU, your CPU needs to be at or above an Intel Core i3-4340 or an AMD FX-6300. You will also need 8 GB of system RAM to enable your PC to run Warzone with passable FPS. If you want to drop into the fray of battle with your graphics settings maxed out, you will want a PC that also passes the recommended system requirements test.

With only slightly over 40% of the people who tested their PCs for Modern Warfare passing the minimum requirements test, we expect significantly less than that to pass the recommended requirements for Warzone unfortunately. The gap between the minimum and recommended requirements will keep a fair amount of players from running the game on max settings. In order to max out Warzone, your computer should have at least a GeForce GTX 970 or a Radeon R9 390 for its GPU. In your CPU slot, you are looking at needing something along the lines of the Intel Core i5-2500K or the AMD Ryzen R5 1600X. Lastly, you will need 12 GB of system RAM to get up and over the recommended specs. At least these requirements aren’t nearly as crazy as the speculated specs for Doom Eternal."

Copied from " Can You Run It "

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/call-of-duty-warzone/19566

 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Intel Core i3-4340 is a dual core with hyperthreading. The FX-6300 uses Clustered Multithreading on a triple-module CPU to make 6 cores, split up into three groups of L3 cache. The AMD Phenom II X6 1100T was all real cores with their own cache so it is quite a bit faster than the FX-6300. They are both 6 core CPUs and core clocks are similar 3.3ghz for the AMD Phenom II X6 1100T and 3.5ghz for the FX-6300.  

 

It should be able to play it no problem. I think it's a glitch in the Matrix that's causing it. It did play but now it will not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, J3st3r said:

I was up all night playing it. Very frustrating when you are 1 shot from 1000+ meters away by some noob with a IR scope on the Legendary 50 cal. You can head shot people with the normal 50 but it will "down" the player with 1 hit but the Legendary 50 Kills with 1 shot to the head. You can upgrade your 50 to Legendary but it will probably take you months 

There are a bout a dozen Legendary weapons in the cash shop that are unlocked via the battle pass. You can unlock them with EXP but it takes FOREVER! You can upgrade any gun 1 level at a time but this also takes FOREVER. They sell crap to boost EXP in the cash shop as well. You can occasionally find 1 in weapon crates that pop up in the map but they are random guns with random attachments and VERY VERY OP compared to the stock guns. Random as in most of the time you'll get a Shotgun or Pistol or an assault rifle with a horrible weapon sight attachment. 8x scope on a Legendary G3 is absolutely horrible because of it's ridicules recoil. I did pick up a Legendary P90 with a 3x IR scope and Silencer. OMG is it OP compared to a stock P90.

 

I stand by my original assessment when I said it is Pay to Win. Still playable and fun to play but new players will have a hard time VS someone with fully upgraded weapons and crap. Upgrades and weapon levels effect the weapons damage and accuracy greatly.         

I haven't spent any money on it neither have my friends and we win a lot. They probably have full metal jacket perk on it which does more damage you can unlock it a day or 2 just do shoot house. You get get all the perks for weapons that battle pass offers. My friend and me won 3 matchs on plunder today and we haven't spend shit. You can power level on shoothouse and shipment with shotguns.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, noskillnoob said:

I haven't spent any money on it neither have my friends and we win a lot. They probably have full metal jacket perk on it which does more damage you can unlock it a day or 2 just do shoot house. You get get all the perks for weapons that battle pass offers. My friend and me won 3 matchs on plunder today and we haven't spend shit. You can power level on shoothouse and shipment with shotguns.

? yep it is PLAY to WIN NOT PAY to win just need to ply with good team mates  and really step up your game  for those who are new to a BR game  need to adjust their normal cod style a bit after that  once you get the feel of the  things you can do in game is awesome.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Public

Public

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.