Ruggerxi

Help me congratulate our newest Head Admins

The following people have been promoted from Game Admin to Head Admin. Congratulations to you all and I look forward to working more closely with you all.

COD2:

Black Bart

COD4:

Sgt. Danko

Sonovabich

CSpears

Arrienn

COD5:

Dirk Diggler

Thanks Boss...I consider this a great honor...I want to thank everyone in the Clan especially my COD2 family...You guys rock...Congrats to all my fellow new Head Admins...I try to help out where I can and I will always be the same old Bart that I have always been...Except for when it comes to arty, he will now have to kneel before me and kiss my tags before he can enter a game...J/k...SmileSmile

Blackbart
Thanks Boss...I consider this a great honor...I want to thank everyone in the Clan especially my COD2 family...You guys rock...Congrats to all my fellow new Head Admins...I try to help out where I can and I will always be the same old Bart that I have always been...Except for when it comes to arty, he will now have to kneel before me and kiss my tags before he can enter a game...J/k...SmileSmile

Boy, am I glad you said "tags"

LOL