Ruggerxi

Vote for >XI< everyday *Click the link on the left hand side of the site*

Labob
remember its tracks ip's so you can vote from home work the library grandma's house. I have no idea how ip addys work from cell phones so maybe there as well.

Yes, you can vote from your cell phone as well as your home computer for the extra vote. I tested it today. =)

Blackbart
We are in first place by 56 votes so far...Lets run away with this everyone...Vote...Vote...Vote...I like the new banner BTW...SmileSmile

You are like my family!

I vote 2 times.

Blackbart
They are the rating system...When you vote you can also give a review and a rating...I suspect a rival clan (if you want to call them that) don't like our knocking them from first place so they log on and give a low rating for us...SmileSmile

Don't know if everyone is aware of it or not but after you click to vote, right above our banner is two boxes that look like this...

>XI< Xtreme Idiots - Stats / Write a Review

If you click the one that says Stats/Write a Review then you can click how many stars you give our site. That is probably why some have more than us because our guys are just voting for the first part.