Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

cALL OF dUTY...fee based game MW3...FUCKERS

Sweatnbullets

• Member ID:  213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5645
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963
  • Device:  Windows

Following its announcement of the Call of Duty Elite player network, Activision has stressed that it will not be charging for Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer.

Call of Duty Elite is a new social network developed in tandem with Modern Warfare 3 by Beachhead Studios, comparable to Bungie’s Halo Waypoint service.

At the official Modern Warfare 3 reveal event in London Jamie Berger, VP Digital at Activision outlined free, premium and top-tier subscription packages for Call of Duty Elite.

But if you want the FUll package, with more maps you will be charged. So it may get a little complicated.

Mw3 will chage a monthly fee of 7.99 for its Elite Service, which will allow you to play alot of maps and ?

No more free ride. Read Below

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html

Activision Blizzard Inc. plans to launch an online service called Call of Duty Elite this fall that will work with the next major edition of the game, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," and future installments of the hyper-realistic combat-simulation game. In a move industry executives describe as a first, Activision plans to charge a monthly subscription fee for the service, which will provide extra content that isn't offered on game discs sold in stores, including downloadable map packs that give players new "Call of Duty" levels to play.

[CallDUTY]

Read more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html#ixzz1NzCHPycU

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  518
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17132
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148963
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

IT LOOKS LIKE  all the new games will be sold and then you will pay to play ...what a bunch of assholes ..so us  poor people will have to just play the good old games ......cod 4 cod 5 ..and cod 2.... but i for one will not spend any more money for games ..black ops is up to $90.00 now and you will have 1 more map pack to get.. and then my be get some mod tools ...{ RIGHT }

• Member ID:  212
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  844
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5154
  • Birthday:  12/02/1987

Tsw cod isn't the only fps out there, this is an optional service but if you don't like it then pick up a different fps example: Battlefield 3.

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

You know, it occurred to me this morning that the COD series is kind of like a child for a lot of us here,

COD1 - The Birth

The child is born and the child is beautiful

COD UO - The early years

The child start to walk and makes lots of new friends, you start to see the potential that this child has

COD2 - Teenager

The child reaches his teens and is proving to be a real talent, lots of people want to help the child to grow and many people invest lots of time to ensure that the child lives a happy and fruitfull life

COD4 - Early twenties

The child is everything that it can be, is fun to be a round, popular and everyone wants to be it's friend. The child will do anything for anybody and just wants to make people happy

COD WAW - Late Twenties

The child gets in with the wrong group of people and has a few small problems but the childs loving family still have faith and pull the child back onto the straight and narrow, the child becomes fun to be a round again and still has many friends.

COD MW2 - Early Thirties

The child completely goes off the rails, turns it's back on the people that love it, makes new friends that just want to exploit the childs talents, the people that invested so much time in the childs early years are dissapointed to say the least

COD Black Ops - Late thirties

The child realises his mistakes and promices to be better, the loving family however are not convinced but still give the child the benefit of the doubt, after all, how can something that was once so beautiful be so far from what it was born to be.

COD MW3 - Early Fourties

The child that you once loved has finally commited the ultimate sin, Raping people of there hard earned cash just because it can, you can see that the child simply has no morrals any more and all the good things that we tried to teach the child in it's early years are now totally disregarded, all the friends that the child once had no longer want to be the childs friend because lets face it, who wants to be a friend to a rapist?

Fuck you Call of Duty, may you rot in jail for the rest of your life for the crimes you have commited !!

• Member ID:  970
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4739
  • Birthday:  12/30/1962

ph4nt0m

You know, it occurred to me this morning that the COD series is kind of like a child for a lot of us here,

COD1 - The Birth

COD UO - The early years

The child start to walk and makes lots of new friends, you start to see the potential that this child has

COD2 - Teenager

The child reaches his teens and is proving to be a real talent, lots of people want to help the child to grow and many people invest lots of time to ensure that the child lives a happy and fruitfull life

COD4 - Early twenties

The child is everything that it can be, is fun to be a round, popular and everyone wants to be it's friend. The child will do anything for anybody and just wants to make people happy

COD WAW - Late Twenties

The child gets in with the wrong group of people and has a few small problems but the childs loving family still have faith and pull the child back onto the straight and narrow, the child becomes fun to be a round again and still has many friends.

COD MW2 - Early Thirties

The child completely goes off the rails, turns it's back on the people that love it, makes new friends that just want to exploit the childs talents, the people that invested so much time in the childs early years are dissapointed to say the least

The child realises his mistakes and promices to be better, the loving family however are not convinced but still give the child the benefit of the doubt, after all, how can something that was once so beautiful be so far from what it was born to be.

COD MW3 - Early Fourties

The child that you once loved has finally commited the ultimate sin, Raping people of there hard earned cash just because it can, you can see that the child simply has no morrals any more and all the good things that we tried to teach the child in it's early years are now totally disregarded, all the friends that the child once had no longer want to be the childs friend because lets face it, who wants to be a friend to a rapist?

Fuck you Call of Duty, may you rot in jail for the rest of your life for the crimes you have commited !!

SPOT ON!!!! I could not agree more..

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Nice annology Ph4ntom.Hey I still like my Crysis Wars and we have lots of maps.Also has very nice graphics and different style of game play.I love CWHC.That's how I keep from getting bored.I've bought a few new games in the last 6months.Everyone of them hooks you up with steam and 2 of them use EA Games or Game Spy.So i think some of us who want different maps will be paying for them.Christ at least make it only $1 a map not 4 maps for $15 total rip off.

• Member ID:  1924
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1012
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  5864
  • Birthday:  05/30/1973

Fok'em I'd say!

Nice analogy Phantom...

Bunch of greedy bastards! I'm really disgusted.

Battlefield 3 is where I'll but my hopes now. I REALLY hope >XI< will get into that, so I wont loose my gaming buddies because Activision screws up...

ACTIVISION

fuck_you_by_tuhinchowdhury.jpg

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6889
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44115
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

Good one Phantom.

Seems like the new games(I am reserved with BF3 as it is DICE) are raping clans, starting with BFBC2 / MW2 limited options. I think that the most people that are complaining are people in clans. The bunch of people that play alone, won't care and the consoles people are used to pay for DLC's and such.

Although we might have so many games installed and you think you are spoiled, but that isn't true at all.

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Here's another take on Elite - not so much DLC but game stats management.

http://www.reghardware.com/2011/05/31/call_of_duty_elite/

Personally, I'm not rushing to buy any further COD or Activision FPS titles as I haven't forgiven them for the Black Ops rip-off!

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6889
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44115
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

All we can do is to keep on going with modding and making new mods, to keep the fun without costing money!

• Member ID:  1103
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

This will be the best thing ever for COD, good for them!

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

ph4nt0m

COD1 - The Birth

COD UO - The early years

COD2 - Teenager

COD4 - Early twenties

COD WAW - Late Twenties

COD MW2 - Early Thirties

COD MW3 - Early Fourties

LMAO...  Spot the man with a new born ;)  Love it.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Johnny you keep plugging it but we ain't fooled with Crysis neither..and we ain't buying alsoTongue out

• Member ID:  819
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

Unfortunately I saw this coming years ago, it was a logical progression, advanced by the console users too.

Well, fuck them all, damned if I am paying a monthly cost for games.

Besides, Cod4 is good enough for me

• Member ID:  213
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5645
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

Phantom, You stole my post! But I love it, very accurate. You know WaW still crashes for me, that teenager is still a problem.

Black ops is totally stable, but it aint the Shit, its good, but...    Battlefield 3 will be my game for Fall and winter, if its great, Otherwise I will buy Cod mw 3 if the clans posts are favorable, oh, I will pay to play a great game, A smooth Game like Cod 4 without the horseshit graphics, and dated maps.... I will pay monthly.. I love gaming, and Will Pay for good entertainment forsure.

• Member ID:  1012
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  935
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5547
  • Birthday:  11/23/1987

wanna know what i do not gonna buy? fucking mw3

Awards

• Member ID:  1444
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  412
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3808
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  25299
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/01/1988
  • Device:  Android

That is horse shit right there, more fuckin money to the big companies, come on, let us play and have fun, you make enough money just from selling the game alone, don't be to greedy now, fuck that sucks, well I am good with Cod 5 :).

• Member ID:  2294
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  260
  • Birthday:  03/31/1974

Truly a sad day... Cry

At least the abilities to still play the "vanilla" version of MW3 is available. But seriously,  to pay monthly for "extras" that should already be apart of a $60-$70 game is down right a joke.

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  518
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17132
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148963
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

i play all the games i have from cod 2 to black ops ..crysis war head ghost recon and the list goes on ..but not paying for a game each month .have better thing to do with my $$..

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

ph4nt0m

COD1 - The Birth

COD UO - The early years

COD2 - Teenager

COD4 - Early twenties

COD WAW - Late Twenties

COD MW2 - Early Thirties

COD MW3 - Early Fourties

just posted this on activision and cod's forms!!! (DICKS)

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2388
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  453
  • Birthday:  02/03/1981

It was just a matter of time. If everyone will pay a monthly fee to play on xbox and ps3 than why wouldn't the PC gamers? I think a lot of the companies feel more cheated by PCers also because there are a lot of people that don't pay for the game, they just download and crack it, so this is their way of making up for that. However it is not right that people that legally pay for a game should be punished by having to pay even more to keep playing it. $.02

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

That's why I stick to COD 2....None better out there. F all the others

• Member ID:  1224
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  530
  • Birthday:  11/09/1997

When BF3 comes out we wont need MW3.

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3489
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22939
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

Only reason why its P2P is because Blizzard stuck their nose in because WoW is a monthly fee >.>

• Member ID:  1924
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1012
  • Achievement Points:  5864
  • Birthday:  05/30/1973

Just to make it clear, it's the ELITE service that will be the pay service for MW3 ...

Anyway, Yes I put all my hopes on BF3.

I won't buy the game on day one tho...sick of being a beta testing for game makers...and I'll read a lot of reviews before buying....

I'll move to BF3 only if a fair portion of the >XI< community is interested...not gonna fork $60 for a game that 4 or 5 clan members only play...