Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Voting Box

JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  47

Do you members not see the voting box?Are there only 70 of us who care to vote?That makes me think you dont really care about where >XI< stands.Pitiful I tell you.I'd have to say and call you a bunch of lazy people and I don't care what your excuses are.There was a time when we dominated.You guys are so fucking lazy and don't give 2shits about anything.

• Member ID:  54
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4490
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31921
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965
  • Device:  iPhone

good call johnny but i don't think its as many as that just the same few people voteing each day m8 ....................

Awards

good call johnny but i don't think its as many as that just the same few people voteing each day m8 ....................

Yes and is that all that care?The people that vote know who they are,it's the other idiots we have that don't really care they just say they do to be on our good side,just like I can tell who doesen't go to forums and read,But this post won't go anywhere."once a sloth always a sloth".Markoff they're just plain lazy,or they'll say I forgot,hope these guys don't become Dr.'s and then say "oops I forgot to sew him up" Edited by JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  459
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  776
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5416
  • Days Won:  0

should it be possible to make a link before you enter the forums?

like....after you sign in and you want to read the forum you have to use this link first and vote and after you've done that it will redirect to the forum?

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

It's because the other clans are cheating, and the only way to get up there is cheat ourselves which isn't what we are about.

They use an ip changer so they can vote multiple times a day.

There is another huge exploit which is what happened to us, and prevented us for voting a while back. I'm not going to make that public here, though I have brought it to the top 100 clan's attention, who couldn't care. It's tempting to use it, just to bring there whole site to a halt, and hopefully open their eyes to fixing it. Though again I just don't want to lower myself to the other clans standards.

I guess for me that is why I don't vote, as I don't see the point.

It's because the other clans are cheating, and the only way to get up there is cheat ourselves which isn't what we are about.

There is another huge exploit which is what happened to us, and prevented us for voting a while back. I'm not going to make that public here, though I have brought it to the top 100 clan's attention, who couldn't care. It's tempting to use it, just to bring there whole site to a halt, and hopefully open their eyes to fixing it. Though again I just don't want to lower myself to the other clans standards.

Even if they are cheating,you mean to tell me that we have only 70 or so members?Cause as of yesterday we only had 71 votes.BS we still don't vote and we don't have to cheat.Just plain lazy and you're the 1st guy to find an excuse,just like I said.Enough from me and I will be voting on a daily basis at 6am every morninmg.I go in without voting to check the total then I go out and come back in with a vote and check the total,takes about 20 sec at the most. Edited by JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

if they dont care why are we even in the top 100 clans voting seems a waist of time to me.....

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I agree Cavey i think there is some cheating going on no doubt about it, but we should still be getting more votes, lets not forget some of the votes we get are just from registered users so if it was just down to clan members we would get even less, anyway this subject has been brought up before, now we will get a load coming on saying why they don't vote, which i agree with Johnny i don't understand at all, it takes 20 second out of your lives. :no

Even if they are cheating,you mean to tell me that we have only 70 or so members?Cause as of yesterday we only had 71 votes.BS we still don't vote and we don't have to cheat.Just plain lazy and you're the 1st guy to find an excuse,just like I said.Enough from me and I will be voting on a daily basis at 6am every morninmg.I go in without voting to check the total then I go out and come back in with a vote and check the total,takes about 20 sec at the most.

Johnny, the registered users also vote, so some of those 70 votes could even be from them. The top 100 clans was only ever meant as some fun, and I guess not many people are that interested in it. It looks as though most people come to the website to post.

if they dont care why are we even in the top 100 clans voting seems a waist of time to me.....

Because if we took it away, those who do vote would get upset. Trust me as a WebMaster, I've learnt from experience. I have introduced some features, an example being the "Classifieds" and I thought it would have been a huge success, but hasn't really been used. On the otherhand, I introduced a picture gallery, and I thought we might get the odd picture. Again very wrong, that has been massive :)

I guess what is one person's likes is another person's hates. I guess I will hit and miss with many other features in the future.

I agree Cavey i think there is some cheating going on no doubt about it, but we should still be getting more votes, lets not forget some of the votes we get are just from registered users so if it was just down to clan members we would get even less, anyway this subject has been brought up before, now we will get a load coming on saying why they don't vote, which i agree with Johnny i don't understand at all, it takes 20 second out of your lives. :no

Again I guess everyone experience of the website in different. Some like playing in the Fantasy Sports, others prefer posting politics, others voting.

I just want to make sure there is enough variety on the site for everyone.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

I don't vote and I would guess others don't not because we're lazy or don't give a shit but because - at least for me - there is absolutely no purpose in doing so. So long as the Top Clans site allows cheating, the clan rankings are a joke. Unless we also cheat - and we shouldn't - we're never going to be number one on that list again.

And what would it matter if we were? Who the hell cares how clans rank on this particular web site? Who even goes there except clan members? Participating in this site offers nothing to XI except some bullshit bragging rights that mean nothing. The site doesn't give a shit about cheating because its purpose is to make money off advertising by pitting various clans against each other. I'm not interesting in playing that game.

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

So let me get this right... i am lazy and pitiful because i dont want to compete in some stupid hacked up vote? I dont need a website to tell me what the best clan is AND i dont need someone to tell me im lazy or slothlike because i dont do what they do, thats plain fucked up.

• Member ID:  1357
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  181
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2287
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  16578
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/11/1972

So let me get this right... i am lazy and pitiful because i dont want to compete in some stupid hacked up vote? I dont need a website to tell me what the best clan is AND i dont need someone to tell me im lazy or slothlike because i dont do what they do, thats plain fucked up.

I've always assumed you were lazy Storm. NVM the voting box! ;)

• Member ID:  3135
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  659
  • Birthday:  04/19/1964

I vote pretty much every day because it seems like a clan unity thing to do. If I'm part of the clan I should support it where possible. But what does the voting get us? Why is it important to be part of the top 100? Not sure but I will keep voting just to support my clan. It doesn't mean I am better than those who don't vote and it doesn't mean those who don't vote are lazy. Each of us has their own reasons for what we do or do not do. It isn't right or wrong. It's just different.

To make it more visible you could make it one of those floating boxes that scrolls down the page with you and becomes very annoying until you do click on it and vote! :thumbup::thumbdown:

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

i vote everyday hmmm . so this is all f@ked up when admins say it's not worth doing . aren't you guys like the leaders ? glad i'm not at war with ya .....FALL BACK BOYS THEY ARE CHEATING :crazy: throw the white flat in . just a question . now I don't need you to rip me another one . i'm just sayin

like....after you sign in and you want to read the forum you have to use this link first and vote and after you've done that it will redirect to the forum?

i like this as well , o well. or just get rid of it and put something in it's place . it'll save me from trying to help the clan stats against other clans ? Edited by vipersniper

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

Edited by DramaLlama

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9014
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65855
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

We do need all us idiots voting

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

complaints about the voting......must be that time of the month again.

this kinda shit bugs me f@k this posting thing .y always a smart ass bs .from some . i'm stayin off forums for awhile :offtopic: yes it is just saying i had enough .just saying EITHER KEEP THE VOTE THING OR GET RID OF IT the end .

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

i vote everyday hmmm . so this is all f@ked up when admins say it's not worth doing . aren't you guys like the leaders ? glad i'm not at war with ya .....FALL BACK BOYS THEY ARE CHEATING :crazy: throw the white flat in . just a question . now I don't need you to rip me another one . i'm just sayin

i like this as well , o well. or just get rid of it and put something in it's place . it'll save me from trying to help the clan stats against other clans ?

So because i am admin i must not have my own thoughts on things? I am to bow to the masses and go along with whatever the majority wants or expects? No, i will always have my own opinions, they are like assholes, everyone has one!

If you must know, BEFORE i was ever an admin, back when we first started doing the voting, i would vote everyday, we won a few months in a row and it was awesome. Then along comes these other clans and they start beating us (cheating or not cheating who cares) Next thing a few of our members are over spouting shit on thier websites, thier members are over here spouting shit at us. Then i come to find even some of OUR members admiting to IP spoofing out votes. THATS when i decided i would NEVER use the vote thing again!

People want to vote, thats thier perogative ( i know your singing it now) I wont insult them for thier choices thats for sure. Just as i wont insult people who dont partake in the vote.

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

complaints about the voting......must be that time of the month again.

this kinda shit bugs me f@k this posting thing .y always a smart ass bs .from some . i'm stayin off forums for awhile :offtopic: yes it is just saying i had enough .just saying EITHER KEEP THE VOTE THING OR GET RID OF IT the end .

You are in the wrong place if you don't like smart ass comments. Its part of our clan.

what else is there to add to this discussion besides smart ass comments??? Every month for like the past year we have this discussion about the voting. Some people want to keep it, some want to get rid of it. And no progress has ever been made. This is one of those topics that get brought up all the time, like grenades, noob tubes, rpgs, bunny hoppers, etc. And with those topics, nothing is every accomplished except getting people mad. What is left is smart ass comments. Don't like it, tough shit. If people want to vote, let them. Its not hurting anyone. The only reason this topic comes up, as well as the others, is because some people get their panties in a knot every so often, and nothing gets done.

If anything, the voting went well last month. We finished with like 1900 votes with no cheating. And we finished the voting behind the groups that continue to cheat.

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

I vote all the time, no biggie. and i dont know why some are upset, we were the #1 PC Clan last month!!! :animier: :animier:

(isnt that what matters?! :unknw: )

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  3766
  • Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1681
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

I have noticed that some times when people vote on 100clan , then they shout there vote ,the number is one less so it did not count. I always go in click red box frist check number than go back click on green make shore it changes. or is there another way to do it so all votes count .just a thought cheers all

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54337
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

It may be pointless but it is also a way that we let folks know we are here and voting just to get the next number we are number one and always will be....Top clans above us are gaming communities across all platforms we are just a pc gaming clan so thats why we never rank 1st and never will.....Vote if u want....Me im going to vote a couple clicks and a shout........

START VOTING DAMN IT :wallbash:

P.S I got my period yesterday

Fricken fracken non voting one glove wearing back of the bus camping hacker shits :rofl: