Ruggerxi

Killa Memorial Event set for this Saturday 12/21/13

Well SOB Tangmere is trying to get in and all I see is 999 for him.Probably got something to do with those iwd. files.Hope someone can help me and tell me which ones to remove.

Edited by JohnnyDos

I been in on 2 different maps so far Johnny no problem for me but i gotta go out to football at midday.

Might have been same map, i  am in now map is Chateau, no problems apart from me being only one in here playing.

Edited by Sonovabich

I deleted everything  bud he stays in the loop 

Yeah Smurf I deleted all of my CoD 2 XI folders and still does the same.

Have you just reinstalled the game?

I wonder if @sonovabich has had the map pack downloaded for years

Fuck it now I uninstalled/reinstalledmy game and it tells me it's not compatible with W7.So I just bought it from STEAM for $14.99.We'll see how this goes.I'd hate to miss this gathering for KILLA.

Wish I could be there this year but I still don't have a rig to play on....Hope everyone has fun like we did last year! I miss playing with Killa all those years from the very beginning of the Idiot clan cod2 DM server....we had such fun back then....Will always remember those days and he and the rest of the crew back then is why I'm still proud to be an Idiot ;p   Have a blast and catch some nades for me LOL...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you

Love ya' Idiots,

HueHefna>XI<